Just How Much Are Trump's Tweets Getting To You?

What do you think of Trump's Tweets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They don't get to me because I don't sit on my ass in front of a TV all day hyperventilating over the "news". Which is what they want. Find a life and go live it instead.

Ironically that's what Trump spends half his day doing.
/---- Yeah God forbid the POTUS stays informed.
Barack Obama's 10 favourite TV shows
Obama has great taste in TV

I would bet Trump has never watched any of them.....his tastes are limited to Fox News

Obama can also discuss his favorite books......something Trump is unable to do
/--- Well you would lose that bet numbnuts. He also wathes MSM
Donald Trump spends an excessive amount of time watching TV — here are his favorite shows
Trump watches news shows to learn what they are saying about him. His ability to read is dubious

He has little interest in popular culture or the arts

They don't get to me because I don't sit on my ass in front of a TV all day hyperventilating over the "news". Which is what they want. Find a life and go live it instead.

I would bet Trump has never watched any of them.....his tastes are limited to Fox News

/---- Obozo watches fictional TV shows. Nothing reality based like Pres Trump.
President Obama not only watched the news but spent hours a day reading and studying crucial topics

Something Trump has little interest in

/--- Well you would lose that bet numbnuts. He also wathes MSM
Donald Trump spends an excessive amount of time watching TV — here are his favorite shows
Trump watches news shows to learn what they are saying about him. His ability to read is dubious

He has little interest in popular culture or the arts
/----- dgaf.jpg

President Obama not only watched the news but spent hours a day reading and studying crucial topics

/---- A lot of good it did him. Obozo screwed the pooch and Pres Trump has to clean it up..

Happy 4th July even to the pajama wearing libbies
Watched 13 Days last night, if bed wetter Obama had been around back then, Russia would occupy DC

Last edited:
So, Mr. NSA agent, could you show us some sort of proof that Putin got Trump to win?

Or are you simply full of shit, jackass.

Suck moonglow's dick.

That's subjective opinion, the objective facts are that Putin personally ordered the russian cyber warriors to attack the american election and to sway the american voter away from clinton and toward trump.

Whether Putins specific actions were successful is subjective.
They used that clever brain wave device that caused voters to pull the lever for Trump instead of Hillary

/---- A lot of good it did him. Obozo screwed the pooch and Pres Trump has to clean it up..
Hardly

Obama's opinion was respected around the globe
Trump is looked at as a bully and a Buffoon

Hardly

/---- His opinion that America is the cause of all the world's problems and needs to be knocked down a peg or two is respected by countries that hate the US as much as he does.

Hardly

/---- His opinion that America is the cause of all the world's problems and needs to be knocked down a peg or two is respected by countries that hate the US as much as he does.
Actually that is only a rightwing fantasy

Obama, Kerry and Hillary build strong alliances around the world
Trump has spent the last six months destroying them

Hardly

bored.jpg

Hardly

View attachment 136994
I imagine it would

64 percent of those polled globally trusted Obama at the time he left office

Only 22 percent trust Trump

That's subjective opinion, the objective facts are that Putin personally ordered the russian cyber warriors to attack the american election and to sway the american voter away from clinton and toward trump.

Whether Putins specific actions were successful is subjective.
They used that clever brain wave device that caused voters to pull the lever for Trump instead of Hillary

That clever brain wave device is called :"fake news" Stories planted or propagated by russian agents on social media.

Trumps tweets show that he is exactly the type of President we thought he would be

I agree, but by the same token, the mainstream media's lack of objectivity in regards to Trump shows that it is exactly the type of media he complains about.

The media's witch hunt of the man almost makes the tweets necessary.
If anything, the media has been too soft on Trump
No other politician in history has gotten away with what Trump has

How many other politicians could have survived..

Saying POWs are not heroes
Calling women pigs, ugly, stupid and bragging about grabbing their pussied
Subscribing to conspiracy theories like birtherism, Ted Cruz's father killing JFK, Hillary killing Vince Foster
Mocking a handicapped person
The media has not been soft by any means. Every day he is viscerally attacked for his tweets and when there is nothing to attack on those they pull something else out.

The 'soft' is not coming from the media - it is coming from the voters who seem to not care if Trump is crass.

Forum List

Back