Just How Stupid Does Obama Think We Are?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

His last lie, “I actually said, ‘You can keep your insurance, if it hasn’t changed since the law passed…” is so incredible, that it gives us a clue at how little regard he has for the American people.

He thinks we must have the IQ of 80 or we are so mesmerized by him, we will believe anything he says.

Next, he will be telling us, the consulate at Benghazi was attacked because of a video!

Oh, wait, …

:dunno:

I believe Obama knows how stupid you are Jackson

Jackson

Obama already knows you are stupid enough to think he has control over what private insurance companies do

His last lie, “I actually said, ‘You can keep your insurance, if it hasn’t changed since the law passed…” is so incredible, that it gives us a clue at how little regard he has for the American people.

He thinks we must have the IQ of 80 or we are so mesmerized by him, we will believe anything he says.

Next, he will be telling us, the consulate at Benghazi was attacked because of a video!

Oh, wait, …

Everyone is admitting he shouldn't have used that line about keeping your insurance if you like it but you know about 20/20 hindsight. The Healthcare website and the Healthcare itself will be so great by Springtime that line will fade away into the sunset.

The fight Republicans put up to stop it will live on though. People need affordable healthcare and that is what they are getting.

I believe Democrats need to keep harping on the gerrymandering House and get people off their couches to go and vote. It seems like a real possibility in the Fall. Democrats did it before when Obama was elected the first time.

Oh, wait, …

Everyone is admitting he shouldn't have used that line about keeping your insurance if you like it but you know about 20/20 hindsight. The Healthcare website and the Healthcare itself will be so great by Springtime that line will fade away into the sunset.

The fight Republicans put up to stop it will live on though. People need affordable healthcare and that is what they are getting.

I believe Democrats need to keep harping on the gerrymandering House and get people off their couches to go and vote. It seems like a real possibility in the Fall. Democrats did it before when Obama was elected the first time.

And I believe that the Republicans should support Obamacare. In the sense that they should make the Democrats own it and force them to enforce it as it is written, without delays, exemptions, or extensions...

Then sit back and watch it fail.........

Oh, wait, …

And I believe that the Republicans should support Obamacare. In the sense that they should make the Democrats own it and force them to enforce it as it is written, without delays, exemptions, or extensions...

Then sit back and watch it fail.........

Sure. I disagree that it will fail but just having The Teaparty/Conservatives just stop whining would be so amazing.

Oh, wait, …

You are very magnanimous, Sarah. "He shouldn't have said it," lol. You're right.

Now again perhaps they (the administration) shouldn't have said the Healthcare website and the Healthcare itself will be so great by Oct. 1....

The fight the Republicans will be a memory, just as this catastrophe, although, the fight will remain a memory and we cannot say the catastrophe is over by a long shot. Matter of fact, it could be just beginning.

Oh, wait, …

You are very magnanimous, Sarah. "He shouldn't have said it," lol. You're right.

Now again perhaps they (the administration) shouldn't have said the Healthcare website and the Healthcare itself will be so great by Oct. 1....

The fight the Republicans will be a memory, just as this catastrophe, although, the fight will remain a memory and we cannot say the catastrophe is over by a long shot. Matter of fact, it could be just beginning.

Teaparty candidates were going down like flies last night. Does that send any other message to you than Americans would rather not have to deal with them?

Teaparty candidates were going down like flies last night. Does that send any other message to you than Americans would rather not have to deal with them?

Sorry, thought we were talking about Obama and Obamacare.

Sorry, thought we were talking about Obama and Obamacare.

Ok, if you'd rather not talk about the Teaparty but they are the ones leading the charge against all Americans being able to afford Healthcare.

Jackson

Obama already knows you are stupid enough to think he has control over what private insurance companies do

He does have control, you fucking moron. That's what Obamacare does, give government control over insurance companies.

How stupid do you have to be to suck Obama's dick the way you do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Just how stupid..."

Very! He's gotten away with his lies since forever. At this point he fits the comedian Jackie Mason's description of him "The only time you know he's telling you the truth is when you can't hear him!"

If the White House political staff wanted the Obamacare message "Uncluttered" 36 times, you know damn well they wanted any Benghazi messages about the untimely deaths of four Americans totally "Uncluttered" ergo Ambassador Susan Rice's Five Sunday Talk Show Tour Of Lies

And those four rogue IRS agents in Cincinatti that decided to go off the reservation and target Tea Party and other Conservative groups, well, Lois Lerner's sure to receive a promotion, back pay and oodles of bonuses as a result, for after all, didn't Comrade Comissar O, our Liar In Chief win, November, 2012.

And we were treated to the spectacle of the vaunted NYT trying on Sunday to smooth out the wrinkles Comrade O's lies have wrought, implying or Liar In Chief innocently misspoke 36 times. Pinch & Co apparently think we're stupid, too.

At this point, it would be reasonable to assume everything about Obama is a lie, his birth, his parentage, yes, his citizenship, his lineage, his education, his fealty to this country and its Constitution, and yes, even whether in fact he is Sasha and Malia's father. There are guys out there whose juices are stirred, instead, by the site of a pair of cheeks wearing a heavy coat of fur, instead of an elegantly shaped, smooth skinned breast. Sort of how, like in the days before the appearance of the catalytic convertor and the abominable emission control devices, a mechanic could inadvertently install the ignition wires on your V-8 automobile engine one hole off on the distributor cap and you could still make it from Point A to Point B. How do we know that Comrade O didn't hire a surrogate to get with Michelle and father those two girls so he could pass himself off as a typical all american family type o guy, considering the volume of lies Comrade O has uttered, so far?

Last edited:
Sarah. Obamacare is bound to fail as it cannot sustain it's self. They lost it all when they got away from making healthcare more affordable, thus lowering the cost of all healthcare to include health insurance. Had they siply first worked on jobs, them making healthcare affordable they would be unstoppable. But they went for the power grab, and it is failing. Watch and this time learn.

And I could be wrong. But with a 2000+ page law which is generating 13,000 pages of regulations, I don't think so...

Jackson

He does have control, you fucking moron. That's what Obamacare does, give government control over insurance companies.

How stupid do you have to be to suck Obama's dick the way you do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, RW is the current recipient of The Dumbass Award! :lol:

Perhaps it still shows that lying, fraudulent, Santa Claus candidates can still win in certain states.:eek:

Forum List

Back