Just How Stupid Does Obama Think We Are?

You are very magnanimous, Sarah. "He shouldn't have said it," lol. You're right.

Now again perhaps they (the administration) shouldn't have said the Healthcare website and the Healthcare itself will be so great by Oct. 1....

The fight the Republicans will be a memory, just as this catastrophe, although, the fight will remain a memory and we cannot say the catastrophe is over by a long shot. Matter of fact, it could be just beginning.

Teaparty candidates were going down like flies last night. Does that send any other message to you than Americans would rather not have to deal with them?

Perhaps it still shows that lying, fraudulent, Santa Claus candidates can still win in certain states.:eek:

We have just seen the beginning of the rollout of Obamacare. More and more personal horror stories will be coming about the sacrifices people will be forced to make for insurance.

The website debacle continues on, from incompetence to continued poor judgment on the part of the administration on continuing with the original contractors to fix the website. At more funding no less, with NO guarantees. Not to mention cronyism, and no bid contracts!

As if the citizens were not fed up with the lies the president had told to get elected, the whoppers that encompassed this entire boondoggle was mind bending and the people can see straight through it. It is hard for any Democrat to defend this administration with a straight face.... what will they do in 2014?

The mantra will be, ?Did you vote for Obamacare in 2009?" Yes, but, but...

Sarah. Obamacare is bound to fail as it cannot sustain it's self. They lost it all when they got away from making healthcare more affordable, thus lowering the cost of all healthcare to include health insurance. Had they siply first worked on jobs, them making healthcare affordable they would be unstoppable. But they went for the power grab, and it is failing. Watch and this time learn.

And I could be wrong. But with a 2000+ page law which is generating 13,000 pages of regulations, I don't think so...

Ollie, nice attempt at being condescending to me but you have things a little bit backwards. One of the bigger expendatures for employers is providing health insurance for employees. In fact, they are shifting the cost for that directly to their employees as a cost saving measure for greedy owners and company leadership.

ACA is lowering costs for all Americans, young people and their families, so that it will become sustainable. You won't have so many running to the ER and have the hospital write their bill off because they can't pay.

ACA is a good thing which you will soon see.

You are very magnanimous, Sarah. "He shouldn't have said it," lol. You're right.

Now again perhaps they (the administration) shouldn't have said the Healthcare website and the Healthcare itself will be so great by Oct. 1....

The fight the Republicans will be a memory, just as this catastrophe, although, the fight will remain a memory and we cannot say the catastrophe is over by a long shot. Matter of fact, it could be just beginning.

Teaparty candidates were going down like flies last night. Does that send any other message to you than Americans would rather not have to deal with them?

Perhaps it still shows that lying, fraudulent, Santa Claus candidates can still win in certain states.:eek:

It was pretty much a sweep in VA.

McAuliffe was held to a 2% lead when he was expected to win by 20! Out spent his opponent by 10-1; Short coattails from Obama and the Clintons. Good acceptance speech.

Sarah. Obamacare is bound to fail as it cannot sustain it's self. They lost it all when they got away from making healthcare more affordable, thus lowering the cost of all healthcare to include health insurance. Had they siply first worked on jobs, them making healthcare affordable they would be unstoppable. But they went for the power grab, and it is failing. Watch and this time learn.

And I could be wrong. But with a 2000+ page law which is generating 13,000 pages of regulations, I don't think so...

Ollie, nice attempt at being condescending to me but you have things a little bit backwards. One of the bigger expendatures for employers is providing health insurance for employees. In fact, they are shifting the cost for that directly to their employees as a cost saving measure for greedy owners and company leadership.

ACA is lowering costs for all Americans, young people and their families, so that it will become sustainable. You won't have so many running to the ER and have the hospital write their bill off because they can't pay.

ACA is a good thing which you will soon see.

Wow, this has got to be one of the best SHEEP comments I've heard!!! ACA is LOWERING costs for everyone?? REALLY??? Where's your proof to contradict the thousands that are now coming forward, having had their current policies cancelled, offered "new and better" policies that double their premiums and triple their co-pay amounts and include coverage for shit they don't need?

McAuliffe was held to a 2% lead when he was expected to win by 20! Out spent his opponent by 10-1; Short coattails from Obama and the Clintons. Good acceptance speech.

3%. The Lt. Governor won by 10%, there'll be a recount for the Attorney General. 600 votes between the Dem and a win. I don't know why you all just can't see the message in VA? The writing is on the wall.

His last lie, “I actually said, ‘You can keep your insurance, if it hasn’t changed since the law passed…” is so incredible, that it gives us a clue at how little regard he has for the American people.

He thinks we must have the IQ of 80 or we are so mesmerized by him, we will believe anything he says.

Next, he will be telling us, the consulate at Benghazi was attacked because of a video!

Oh, wait, …

:dunno:

He thinks of us all as useful idiots, as did another bad actor in history. O is almost 50% correct.

3%. The Lt. Governor won by 10%, there'll be a recount for the Attorney General. 600 votes between the Dem and a win. I don't know why you all just can't see the message in VA? The writing is on the wall.

Sarah, I don't mean to be rude, but I wish you would share your logic with me. I just posted:

McAuliffe:
- was supposed to win by 20%age points but won by 2 (corrected by you, to 3%age points)
- outspent Cuchinelli 10-1
- short coattails of Obama and the Clintons (who stumped for him in Va)
- good acceptance speech

I put out 3 negative facts about McAuliffe. And you dismissed all of that, talked about the lesser seats and wrote, "The writing is on the wall." Is that what Dems do? 'Ignore the beast?'

Sarah, I don't mean to be rude, but I wish you would share your logic with me. I just posted:

McAuliffe:
- was supposed to win by 20%age points but won by 2 (corrected by you, to 3%age points)
- outspent Cuchinelli 10-1
- good acceptance speech

I put out 3 negative facts about McAuliffe. And you dismissed all of that, talked about the lesser seats and wrote, "The writing is on the wall." Is that what Dems do? 'Ignore the beast?'

Maybe I'm getting tired of your stupid questions?

McAuliffe:
- outspent Cuccinelli 10-1
- good acceptance speech

Sorry, Sarah. Didn't mean to overstep.

Last edited:

McAuliffe:
- outspent Cuccinelli 10-1
- good acceptance speech

:lol: Don't let it happen again.

His last lie, “I actually said, ‘You can keep your insurance, if it hasn’t changed since the law passed…” is so incredible, that it gives us a clue at how little regard he has for the American people.

He thinks we must have the IQ of 80 or we are so mesmerized by him, we will believe anything he says.

Next, he will be telling us, the consulate at Benghazi was attacked because of a video!

Oh, wait, …

Everyone is admitting he shouldn't have used that line about keeping your insurance if you like it but you know about 20/20 hindsight. The Healthcare website and the Healthcare itself will be so great by Springtime that line will fade away into the sunset.

The fight Republicans put up to stop it will live on though. People need affordable healthcare and that is what they are getting.

I believe Democrats need to keep harping on the gerrymandering House and get people off their couches to go and vote. It seems like a real possibility in the Fall. Democrats did it before when Obama was elected the first time.

Wasn't a line. It was a lie. Millions are being negatively impacted.

Oh, wait, …

Everyone is admitting he shouldn't have used that line about keeping your insurance if you like it but you know about 20/20 hindsight. The Healthcare website and the Healthcare itself will be so great by Springtime that line will fade away into the sunset.

The fight Republicans put up to stop it will live on though. People need affordable healthcare and that is what they are getting.

I believe Democrats need to keep harping on the gerrymandering House and get people off their couches to go and vote. It seems like a real possibility in the Fall. Democrats did it before when Obama was elected the first time.

Wasn't a line. It was a lie. Millions are being negatively impacted.

Nixon was run out of office by the press when he lied about not knowing about the burglars in the DNC office. Clinton was impeached when he lied about an affair. Obama, who has a history of lying, has lied, resulting in altering a vote in Congress on Obamacare and most likely altering an election. But the press covers for his transgressions.

When are the citizens going to stand up and say they will not take it any longer?

Jackson

Obama already knows you are stupid enough to think he has control over what private insurance companies do

He does have control, you fucking moron. That's what Obamacare does, give government control over insurance companies.

How stupid do you have to be to suck Obama's dick the way you do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a rhetorical question?

:lol: Don't let it happen again.

cmon sara, just show me one example of the ACA lowering costs. I've got 100s of thousands that show it doesn't. ??????????????????

First off, the stories about those getting junk healthcare insurance for a few dollars a month then going to healthcare.gov and finding they'll have to pay many times that just are not true. You all say nobody can sign up and yet you know for sure the cost is astronomical? Doesn't make sense.

The numbers that the Teaparty/Cons are providing would be the value of insurance but they don't take into account subsidies that make healthcare affordable for all.

You know the answers to your questions, you're just looking for a platform for your talking points. The proof is in the pudding, ACA is here to stay and is truly affordable for all. We've needed this for a long time.

Sarah should run for Jay Carney's job. She managed to say a lot, not address the question, completely dodge any cite and made it sound like she actually gave good information.

A lot of morons would vote for that kind of answer.

Sarah should run for Jay Carney's job. She managed to say a lot, not address the question, completely dodge any cite and made it sound like she actually gave good information.

A lot of morons would vote for that kind of answer.

Why thank you.

Forum List

Back