Just in: 47 shot, 5 dead

Mr. Despot, I mean, Depot, if Mr. Obama had made trips to his home in Chicago as often as Mr. Bush made trips to Crawford, he would rarely be where he is supposed to be...in the Oval Office.
Obama is either playing golf, hosting a dinner for some drug addicted rap artist, or attending some black thug's funeral and bashing cops in the eulogy. ..... :cool:

Honey, he has gone everywhere but...

And if you think Bush wasn't working at Crawford, I guess you think LBJ wasn'-t either at the LBJ White House, as it was dubbed from his ranch, right?
Since someone helped him purchase his house there in Hyde Park, before the election of 2008, how many times has he been back to stay other than a fundraiser...

Mr. Despot, I mean, Depot, if Mr. Obama had made trips to his home in Chicago as often as Mr. Bush made trips to Crawford, he would rarely be where he is supposed to be...in the Oval Office.

He needs to go after the gangs and the gun black market, rather than give guns out.
"You might be thinking this is an article about yet another terror attack in Germany. After all there, were three in the last three days. You might also think this is an update to the story we posted earlier this morning about the mass shooting at a nightclub in Ft. Myers, Florida where two teens, age 14 and 18 were killed and 17 others wounded.

But no, this is just another typical weekend in homie Barack Obama’s hometown of Chicago.

The Chicago Tribune reports, Forty-seven people were shot in Chicago over the weekend, five of them fatally, as the pace of gun violence in the city has pushed the number of victims to nearly 2,300 this year, according to data kept by the Tribune."

http://www.allenbwest.com/michele/just-47-shot-5-dead

Just another Chicago weekend. We haven't had any shootings in my city for years. Maybe if we adopt strict gun laws, that will change. This is a major hunting area. Guns everywhere. Murders are rare. Hmmmm.
Donald J. Trump needs to call for a total and complete shutdown of guns entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.

"You might be thinking this is an article about yet another terror attack in Germany. After all there, were three in the last three days. You might also think this is an update to the story we posted earlier this morning about the mass shooting at a nightclub in Ft. Myers, Florida where two teens, age 14 and 18 were killed and 17 others wounded.

But no, this is just another typical weekend in homie Barack Obama’s hometown of Chicago.

The Chicago Tribune reports, Forty-seven people were shot in Chicago over the weekend, five of them fatally, as the pace of gun violence in the city has pushed the number of victims to nearly 2,300 this year, according to data kept by the Tribune."

Just another Chicago weekend. We haven't had any shootings in my city for years. Maybe if we adopt strict gun laws, that will change. This is a major hunting area. Guns everywhere. Murders are rare. Hmmmm.
Man! Obama is so terrible.

Just look at all the murders he causes on a semi weekly basis!

When we elect Donald Trump, none of this will be happening anymore

Certainly we can expect better results when Mrs. Tuzla Clinton mixes in love. All we need is love....... She is delusional.
It sounds like you agree that neither Donald, nor Hillary, will make us safer.

Am I correct?

Certainly we can expect better results when Mrs. Tuzla Clinton mixes in love. All we need is love....... She is delusional.

Am I correct?
as far as taming the viral monkeys in our cities, I think it fair to say neither candidate will have success.

Am I correct?
as far as taming the viral monkeys in our cities, I think it fair to say neither candidate will have success.
What is a viral monkey?

Am I correct?
What is a viral monkey?
I think you know.

Am I correct?

Not sure if anyone can do anything to bring the super predators to heel. But I know one thing, I am tired of 30 years of hearing about Mrs. Tuzla. Time for an outsider.

Am I correct?
What is a viral monkey?
I think you know.
No, I don't. I thought the criminal justice system needed you to be a human to be charged with a crime

Am I correct?
What is a viral monkey?
I think you know.
No, I don't. I thought the criminal justice system needed you to be a human to be charged with a crime
might be why so many of them get away with it.
you are either just looking to change the subject or you are not very bright.

Forum List

Back