Just in case you want to know what liberalism has done to America ( the world.)

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

We are at a place where not only can we identify ourselves as men or women, but we can claim we are anything based on how we feel.

Like, I can claim I am 7 years old, if I "feel" that I am 7 years old. I can claim I am 6 foot 5 even if I am 5 foot 11. I can claim I am Chinese, even though I am not Chinese.

Just listen to these "tolerant" morons.

There it is folks. Liberalism. That is where we are. It is only going to get worse.

Last edited:
The left and right both put out highly edited and selected 'man on the street' interview videos to allegedly prove a point. It's the dumbasses who fall for them.

The left and right both put out highly edited and selected 'man on the street' interview videos to allegedly prove a point. It's the dumbasses who fall for them.
Oh, so there is not a giant big deal all around the country being made by the left wing media about the horror of no transgender bathrooms?

Look everyone. A moron.

BTW, it is not a big deal, no matter how much the stupid morons on the left in the media claim it is.

Moron.

Oh, so there is not a giant big deal all around the country being made by the left wing media about the horror of no transgender bathrooms?

Look everyone. A moron.

I think there is too big an issue being made about transgender bathrooms, from the left who, at least while wanting to do good seem to have an inflated view of this topics importance. To the right who are pants shitting about transgenders being able to use a facility that in no way at all will interfere with the wingnuts day to day life.

Then there is you, obviously one of the pants shitters, afraid and gullible enough to post an edited one sided video somehow conflating age, height and race with gender identity.

Look everyone. A moron.

I think there is too big an issue being made about transgender bathrooms, from the left who, at least while wanting to do good seem to have an inflated view of this topics importance. To the right who are pants shitting about transgenders being able to use a facility that in no way at all will interfere with the wingnuts day to day life.

Then there is you, obviously one of the pants shitters, afraid and gullible enough to post an edited one sided video somehow conflating age, height and race with gender identity.
Actually, that is a pretty good indication of what is happening all across America in universities. You may not think so.

But....

I am a pants shitter.

I am going to use that one. That was funny.

Look everyone. A moron.

Actually, that is a pretty good indication of what is happening all across America in universities. You may not think so.

But....

I am a pants shitter.

I am going to use that one. That was funny.

It's a pretty good indication of what is happening all across America in universities? Really? I bet wherever you get your news the only time they mention higher education is to report on how PC it has become. Your sources, like your video are hyper attentive to political correctness.

Look everyone. A moron.

Look...

It's really simple...

I don't want that perverted shit (trannies) anywhere NEAR my wife and daughters and nieces...

Neither do most Americans with an ounce of brains and the courage to speak out...

Liberalism founded this country.

What's that? Oh yeah, you're welcome.
Indeed, its founding was right-wing.

Well no, not Right-Wing, Classical Liberalism is Conservatism of the Centrist variety.
The Federalists were centrist, or just right of center, maybe. The Whiggish antifederalsits - and others - were dubious of the constitutional convention. Patrick Henry "smelt a rat," and declined his invitation to attend as a delegate.

America's founding was Lockean, absolutely to the right of the Constitution, which certainly was not an instrument that created a leftist regime.

Look everyone. A moron.

Look...

It's really simple...

I don't want that perverted shit (trannies) anywhere NEAR my wife and daughters and nieces...

Neither do most Americans with an ounce of brains and the courage to speak out...

Your post is so brave.

In other news, you're a coward.

Look everyone. A moron.

Look...

It's really simple...

Your post is so brave.

Don't over-think it, Princess... you're not up to the challenge...

Now, do you anything to contribute, other than unprovoked ad hominems against folks who disagree with you?

Lightweight...

Pissant...

Look everyone. A moron.

Look...

It's really simple...

Your post is so brave.

Now, do you anything to contribute, other than unproviked ad hominems against folks who disagree with you?

Lightweight...
Maybe I'm wrong, but he doesn't have a video to contribute.

Look everyone. A moron.

Look...

It's really simple...

Your post is so brave.

Now, do you anything to contribute, other than unprovoked ad hominems against folks who disagree with you?

Lightweight...

Pissant...

Up to what challenge?

Forum List

Back