Just in case you want to know what liberalism has done to America ( the world.)

Liberalism founded this country.

What's that? Oh yeah, you're welcome.
Yet another diversion attempt, trying to pretend that the genuine "liberalism" of 18th century America (back then, it meant "supporting liberty") has anything to do with the misnamed "liberalism" of today (which is characterized by govt abusing the people's rights, increasing its power by leaps and bounds, and lying to them about what it is doing).

This has been pointed out to little pogo many times. Each time, he has no reply, but quietly waits until he figures people have forgotten, and then starts announcing the same misleading tripe again as though it had never been refuted.

Yet another diversion attempt, trying to pretend that the genuine "liberalism" of 18th century America (back then, it meant "supporting liberty") has anything to do with the misnamed "liberalism" of today (which is characterized by govt abusing the people's rights, increasing its power by leaps and bounds, and lying to them about what it is doing).

Liberalism like letting gays marry or removing hurdles to vote? Or were you referring to the civil rights movement? Such abuse.

Why all lie to save others' feelings.

As far as this video goes, I'm pretty liberal and I thought everyone (including the interviewer) were idiots. However, the video is anecdotal at best, highly edited or a lie at worst. Probably somewhere in the middle
Maybe you have a point but when we lose the ability to think rationally it concerns me. I see it in this video and in major media and at the highest levels of Government. Everything may right itself one day but much harm will lay in the wake. At least that's the way I see it.

Oh please, today's liberals would have volunteered to be the British army's sex slaves.

Yuhuh.

--- Link?

Didn't think so.

Look at modern liberals, a bunch of gender confused Nancy's and sheep who have to be told what to think.

Says the guy relying on a video that provides nothing more than the confused opinions of half a dozen kids.

This has been pointed out to little pogo many times. Each time, he has no reply, but quietly waits until he figures people have forgotten, and then starts announcing the same misleading tripe again as though it had never been refuted.

That's got jack shit to do with Liberalism. You want to misuse the term, and then blame somebody else that you did so?
Pffft. Poster please.

Oh please, today's liberals would have volunteered to be the British army's sex slaves.

Yuhuh.

--- Link?

Didn't think so.

Look at modern liberals, a bunch of gender confused Nancy's and sheep who have to be told what to think.

Says the guy relying on a video that provides nothing more than the confused opinions of half a dozen kids.

I'm not discussing a video, I'm pointing out that by and large liberals are gutless cowards. At least that's been my observation over the past 20 years. They are more likely to side with our enemies. Case in point illegals KILL over 3,000 Americans each year and yet liberals defend them at every turn, shocker.

Why all lie to save others' feelings.

As far as this video goes, I'm pretty liberal and I thought everyone (including the interviewer) were idiots. However, the video is anecdotal at best, highly edited or a lie at worst. Probably somewhere in the middle
Maybe you have a point but when we lose the ability to think rationally it concerns me. I see it in this video and in major media and at the highest levels of Government. Everything may right itself one day but much harm will lay in the wake. At least that's the way I see it.

When have there never been large groups of people who can't think rationally? Jesus, we invaded Iraq for the worst reasons possible, untruths. We can't get our heads around climate change, we rely on scheisters who have convinced many, many people that the scientists who study climate change are the ones who are wrong/lying. We've interred U.S. citizens during a time of war because of their origins. We've done very stupid things in the past, why would we freak out over a handful of college kids who are a little confused on the issues and their answers exploited.

Yuhuh.

--- Link?

Didn't think so.

I'm not discussing a video, I'm pointing out that by and large liberals are gutless cowards. At least that's been my observation over the past 20 years. They are more likely to side with our enemies. Case in point illegals KILL over 3,000 Americans each year and yet liberals defend them at every turn, shocker.

Liberals defend illegals who kill Americans? You're a tad full of shit, aren't you?

I didn't call you mighty mouse, btw. However, a solution for a made up problem is not to fire everyone. We are not living an episode of reality fiction show the Apprentice
I was pointing to the obvious by being absurd to highlight my point. I've seen a lot of those ask the dumb student questions videos before but none of them concerned me more than this one. I take back the Minni thing btw

Why does this concern you more than other types of videos? How about all the people they interviewed and didn't use in the video? Do we even know what that number is? I think the far right is being taught to fear change and that is absolutely what this video is trying to do, make you fear change, whether real or imagined.

Who wouldn't fear change?

Liberals are always trying to change this country. They won't stop until it looks like an episode from the old classic television show The Twilight Zone.

Yuhuh.

--- Link?

Didn't think so.

Liberals defend illegals who kill Americans? You're a tad full of shit, aren't you?

Look up Kate's Law and the outcome of it.

I didn't call you mighty mouse, btw. However, a solution for a made up problem is not to fire everyone. We are not living an episode of reality fiction show the Apprentice
I was pointing to the obvious by being absurd to highlight my point. I've seen a lot of those ask the dumb student questions videos before but none of them concerned me more than this one. I take back the Minni thing btw

Why does this concern you more than other types of videos? How about all the people they interviewed and didn't use in the video? Do we even know what that number is? I think the far right is being taught to fear change and that is absolutely what this video is trying to do, make you fear change, whether real or imagined.

Liberals are always trying to change this country. They won't stop until it looks like an episode from the old classic television show The Twilight Zone.

Change is inevitable.

Yuhuh.

--- Link?

Didn't think so.

No, you look it up. However, I'm not in favor of heavier sentences for certain classes of people.

Why does this concern you more than other types of videos? How about all the people they interviewed and didn't use in the video? Do we even know what that number is? I think the far right is being taught to fear change and that is absolutely what this video is trying to do, make you fear change, whether real or imagined
I don't know HJ but when we begin to lie to ourselves and refuse to be honest in order to save someones feelings I think we are in big trouble. We have gone from Gay and Straight to absolute fantasy and ridiculousness beyond belief. I don't know the numbers but I'm sure many students are just like these kids. Mixed up and ill educated as hell.

We all lie to save others' feelings.

As far as this video goes, I'm pretty liberal and I thought everyone (including the interviewer) were idiots. However, the video is anecdotal at best, highly edited or a lie at worst. Probably somewhere in the middle.

Here is another "fairly liberal" guy by the name of Howard Stern. No video, but an audio of his minions interviewing liberals on the street about the upcoming 2012 election:

Why does this concern you more than other types of videos? How about all the people they interviewed and didn't use in the video? Do we even know what that number is? I think the far right is being taught to fear change and that is absolutely what this video is trying to do, make you fear change, whether real or imagined
I don't know HJ but when we begin to lie to ourselves and refuse to be honest in order to save someones feelings I think we are in big trouble. We have gone from Gay and Straight to absolute fantasy and ridiculousness beyond belief. I don't know the numbers but I'm sure many students are just like these kids. Mixed up and ill educated as hell.

As far as this video goes, I'm pretty liberal and I thought everyone (including the interviewer) were idiots. However, the video is anecdotal at best, highly edited or a lie at worst. Probably somewhere in the middle.

Here is another "fairly liberal" guy by the name of Howard Stern. No video, but an audio of his minions interviewing liberals on the street about the upcoming 2012 election:

And?

No, you look it up. However, I'm not in favor of heavier sentences for certain classes of people.

Then I guess you are against preventing dangerous foreigners from being in this country too, because that's what Kate's Law is all about, and the Democrats in the Senate put a stop to it.

And?

And, why would a guy who supported Obama conduct such an interview unless it was the real thing?

Change is inevitable.

Good change......yes. Bad change.........no.

When women and girls have to be scared to use a Fn public restroom because there might be some flake in there, that's not good change.

Then I guess you are against preventing dangerous foreigners from being in this country too, because that's what Kate's Law is all about, and the Democrats in the Senate put a stop to it.

I'm against mandatory sentencing laws as it takes the power away from the judge. It's also expensive as now you have to house those inmates longer, much longer.

That is not the same as liberals defending illegals who kill Americans.

Forum List

Back