Just nuke the Gaza strip and be done with this insanity.

Another lie !! Try to educate yourself. It was initially owned by the British and France but Nasser took it over !
Please show us where those three Countries closed the Straits to anyone
Nasser paid the British and the French for the canal.

"Israel" destroyed:
17 mosques
4 universities completely,
6 partially damaged.
1290 homes completely,
10,800 partially.
84 industrial facilities
46 media offices fully and partially damaged
67 schools completely and partially
Entire neighborhoods have disappeared! Much of Gaza has become unrecognizable.....

I think it's time to put more sanctions on Russia.

And that's even stupider.

The British expended a billion dollars for barren islands where only 1000 people live. For that amount of money, they could have given each Falklander a million dollars to live somewhere nice.
So? then the new Israel would even get a modern International airport and other great airbases as well - and beautiful beaches.

Fi.jpg

But seriously, until today I don't understand as to why the sooo supportive and global human-rights promoting angel, USA, doesn't allocate some meager 20,000mls2 for a Jewish State. Plus the already residing 8 million Jews in the USA could finally reunite with their brethren.

Last edited:
"Israel" destroyed:
17 mosques
4 universities completely,
6 partially damaged.
1290 homes completely,
10,800 partially.
84 industrial facilities
46 media offices fully and partially damaged
67 schools completely and partially
Entire neighborhoods have disappeared! Much of Gaza has become unrecognizable.....

I think it's time to put more sanctions on Russia.
Good. After what HAMAS did to innocent Jews a week ago, GAZA needs to be destroyed.

Nasser paid the British and the French for the canal.
You have a source for this?
All I know is that the US enforced a UN resolution, (fearing the USSR would come in) and therefore the three aggressors withdrew.
I am not familiar with a payment by Nasser to the Suez company.

Hmm... I wonder why? - could it be due to this?

View attachment 844730

There are already around 120,000 living in the USA1)
Hmm... I wonder why? - could it be due to this?

View attachment 844730

There are already around 120,000 living in the USA
Find Israel on this map:

And as far as 120,000 Palestinians already in America, that’s too many additional antisemites. Let’s not import any more.

Read Moishe Dayan. The Israelis provoked Lebanon, Syria and Egypt for years. They wanted more land. They had 7,000 settlers in Gaza until 2005. Now they have found oil and gas in Gaza's coastal waters.
Have and will always admire that man. It's a shame he passed away so early. His party Telem, was exactly what was needed and still is more needed then ever.

Nasser blocked the Straits of Tiran and called for a summit with Israel. Egyptian troops were all fighting in Yemen from 1962-1972.

It's true, Nasser was a moron.
At least the troops in Yemen were safe from Israel kicking their asses.

Your meaning being?

What is your definition of antisemitic?
Cheering Gaza after they just slaughtered unarmed women and children looks like Hate to me.

Chasing people to do assault because the had a Israel Flag looks like Hate to me.

Killings by knife in France thats Hate again.

How about we add those stabbing to the Religion of Peace and a stack of dead bodies pile??

Cheering Gaza after they just slaughtered unarmed women and children looks like Hate to me.

Chasing people to do assault because the had a Israel Flag looks like Hate to me.

Killings by knife in France thats Hate again.

How about we add those stabbing to the Religion of Peace and a stack of dead bodies pile??
Just consider the different standards leftists have for bigotry:

1) Racism - Aunt Jemima and advanced math classes

2) Antisemitism - must rise to the level of calling for and achieving the mass slaughter of Jews, or else Jews are accused of “whining” or “playing the victim card”

He’s an ignorant Moron. The War started when Nasser blocked Israel’s right to INTERNATIONAL WATERS and Nasser bragged he was going to destroy Israel
The Canal was the property of Egypt.
It was turned over when Egypt became independent of the British.

Even Eisenhower thought the Brits, French, and Zionist Squatters went too far and forced them to pull back
YAWN…. Translation; Israel did not initiate a War with Egypt

Forum List

Back