Just paid $240.00 to fill my tank (3/4 of it that is) and 4 bags of groceries. Who are you voting for?

Probably true.

No..actually I own a car with an internal combustion engine. But I look forward to buying an EV.

More EVS=a lowered demand for gasoline. Lowered demand = lower prices. Those are the laws of economics.
Not really. What’s needed to run those chargers? People aren’t flocking to EVs so Dem governors are trying to force people to buy them. That doesn’t mean people want them. Gas powered cars are not going away.

1. The courts have paused implementation of the program because it is likely unconstitutional for Biden to impose.
2. Your SS increase is set by law. Biden has NOTHING to do with it.
I am glad for you, but the Dems have already given up on the House and will likely lose the Senate.
Also, will that increase in Social Security offset rising Medicare costs or even keep up with inflation?

My daughter paid $3.15

I used to know some Border Patrol agents in Marfa and Alpine way back in the early 1970s. They do a good job and now there's 21,000 of them.

The wall was Trump's monument to his ego.. There are solutions that have been extremely successful in other countries without violence.

Nowhere on the west coast will you find gas under $5.00 a gallon.

Not really. What’s needed to run those chargers?
Electricity.
People aren’t flocking to EVs so Dem governors are trying to force people to buy them.
Most EVs have a waiting list. A very long waiting list.

That doesn’t mean people want them. Gas powered cars are not going away.
Never said they were.

Balanced? You mean like more TVs to create a balance between ICEs and EVs?

Yet somehow your blob wants to "get rid of" EVs. Care to explain your support for Mara lard ass when he is diametrically opposed to what you're wanting?

EV's are inevitable regardless of what Trump or anyone else wants.

But seriously now, you have to ask why I would support Trump when the alternative is a woke Dimaturd?
I've said over and over I will be voting for someone other than Trump if he runs in the primary, BUT he will get 100% of my support if he becomes the nominee.

My daughter paid $3.15

I used to know some Border Patrol agents in Marfa and Alpine way back in the early 1970s. They do a good job and now there's 21,000 of them.

The wall was Trump's monument to his ego.. There are solutions that have been extremely successful in other countries without violence.
There is no other country in the world, at least those with a government and recognized borders, who would allow 4 million illegals in less than 2 years to snub their noses at the law and pour into those countries expecting that they will be provided shelter, food, healthcare, education, transportation and will have no hassle with the law whatsoever.

Last edited:
Do you have an education? These young people are our future.

YES I HAVE A HIGHER EDUCATION AND I PAID FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fucking party does NOTHING but train people to look to the government for all their needs! Today it's forgiving student loans, tomorrow, it will simply be government paid higher education. Little by little with your fucking handouts you turn people into sheep!

EV's are inevitable regardless of what Trump or anyone else wants.

But seriously now, you have to ask why I would support Trump when the alternative is a woke Dimaturd?
Energy policy is one of the key things for a President. You disagree with his.
I've said over and over I will be voting for someone other than Trump if he runs in the primary, BUT he will get 100% of my support if he becomes the nominee.
You're in the cult.

You disagree with someone but will powerlessly vote for him without question.

Drink the kool aid.

Meanwhile of course, fresh off of giving away 2 trillion to "stimulate" the economy (handouts to free loaders) Biden is going to give trillions more out to free loading students! Thank you so much SCOTUS for, at least for now, for screwing over the people who pay for everything!

According to Stacey Abrams we can lower our expenses by having fewer kids.
By the same logic, you can bring down your expenses down to $0 if you just off yourself.

There is no other country in the world, at least those with a government and recognized borders, who would allow 4 million illegals in less than 2 years to snub their noses at the law and pour into those countries expecting that they will be provided shelter, food, healthcare, education, and will have no hassle with the law whatsoever.

Unless Dimocrats are in charge!

Energy policy is one of the key things for a President. You disagree with his.

You're in the cult.

You disagree with someone but will powerlessly vote for him without question.

Drink the kool aid.

Look, stupid ass, you're the one drinking the fucking kool aid, you fuckers turn people into sheep with your goddamned nanny-state bullshit!

Look, stupid ass, you're the one drinking the fucking kool aid, you fuckers turn people into sheep with your goddamned nanny-state bullshit!
Well...lets look at the facts.

You guys are saying the election was stolen. That your candidate was cheated. That your votes were simply deleted...

And what have you done about it besides bitch about it on a message board?

So...you are the sheep.

I pay $2k a month for fuel, not including groceries and other sundries. Do you want sympathy? Do you want me to blame the president? We don't get a choice in where the government chooses to appropriate our tax money.

What's the fuck is the point of bellyaching? Do you believe fuel will ever get below $2 again? Diesel?

If so, then you apparently live in a bubble of bullshit, and I don't really care about your concerns.

When you elect leaders that send the message to the fossil fuel industry that their industry is going to be killed, it's no surprise that prices go up. Go ahead though, keep electing leaders that are not in your best interest. How's your retirement accts looking like today?

Also, will that increase in Social Security offset rising Medicare costs or even keep up with inflation?
Actually it did up until these past two years. But inflation is costing the average American several hundred a month, the average American family many thousands per year not counting that the stock market has recovered a bit but is still down almost $6,000 which is devastating to IRAs and 401ks people depend on for income. And many may have to postpone their retirement because their savings and income have been so depleted. Yes there will be a nice increase in Social Security in 2023 but it will not be much more than a drop in the bucket against the kinds of inflated prices for necessities that we are seeing.

Well...lets look at the facts.

You guys are saying the election was stolen. That your candidate was cheated. That your votes were simply deleted...

And what have you done about it besides bitch about it on a message board?

So...you are the sheep.

I never said the election was stolen, so stop your "you guys" bullshit!

Why the fuck do you have a vehicle so big?

I'm totally on the side of "More Oil" but dude, I have zero sympathy if you need to spend $240 to fill up your vehicle.

I didn't pay $240 to fill my tank. Read the thread title again.
It cost me $144.75 to fill it. The rest was overpriced groceries.

Forum List

Back