🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just saw a few excerpts of the correspondents dinner.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Disgusting. Just about as vulgar as Eddie Murphy Raw, only not funny.

Tasteless trash. I now see why the media people in charge of the event had to apologize despite their apology being as lame as a 3 year olds "I didn't do it" defense.

they shouldn't have apologized, and you snowflakes need to get over it.

she said nothing that wasn't true

the southwest joke was the only one that was sketchy

Trump's got feminists bashing women, black people taking the new underground railroad away from their Dem captors, Black newswomen bashing gays...the big tent has disintegrated.

I only heard a couple of the "jokes" about Sarah Sanders. What a pants load of shit.
If you can't make a chuckle whore like me laugh, you ain't funny at all.

Michelle Wolf's voice in which she was born with(?) or she had created for her act, could peel the paint off the walls in that room... Was she on something ? I hadn't seen slurring in a vocal like that since the day's of people getting high on pot, and then claiming they never inhailed. LOL.

Didn’t watch a second, but I am loving all the pearl clutching and whining it’s causing.

I only heard a couple of the "jokes" about Sarah Sanders. What a pants load of shit.

maybe they were too complicated for you

Yeah, that must be it.
I could get my dog drunk and he'd still be smarter than that twaddle.

I was hoping Sarah Sanders would get up and break that foul mouthed bitch's skull but she had too much class to acknowledge that qunt..

If a tree falls in the forest........does anyone really give a fuck?
Only if someone like Sara is stuck under it, but not hurt like the little baby that got knocked in the head in the act of an abortion.

Forum List

Back