just shoot em ..

Drug trafficking by illegals is killing 115 Americans each day.

so

Wait, this is where I'm supposed to be outraged by your post and say something right. :icon_rolleyes:

when was the last time you held a gun to someones head and made them do drugs ---

It was recently reported that 115 Americans die each day from opioid overdoses. Some pinheads think Central American pot growers are responsible.

No kidding.

so

Wait, this is where I'm supposed to be outraged by your post and say something right. :icon_rolleyes:

when was the last time you held a gun to someones head and made them do drugs ---

Brilliant argument /mocking sarcasm

It's an argument you can't counter. And your claim was bullshit from the beginning.

so

It's an argument you can't counter. And your claim was bullshit from the beginning.

Go argue with the Washington Post fool, good luck with that. lol

See what I mean?

See what I mean?

We see right through what you mean. lol

See what I mean?

We see it's an argument you can't counter, and providing your own insipid laugh track doesn't help.

See what I mean?

We see it's an argument you can't counter, and providing your own insipid laugh track doesn't help.

scripts from greedy Dr's out perform pot dealers in Mexico on the death charts - everyone but idiots knows it too

See what I mean?

scripts from greedy Dr's out perform pot dealers in Mexico on the death charts - everyone but idiots knows it too

We are talking about the mountains of drugs illegals are trafficking into the USA.

Man, I can't even remember the last time I walked 1000 miles looking for a better opportunity.

Trumpkins do it every week, of course.

Sometimes twice!

And at the end of a thousand-mile-walk, armed with a few rocks, they take on an army of 21st-century soldiers who outnumber them five-to-one.

"According to military planning documents, about 20 percent of the roughly 7,000 migrants traveling through Mexico are likely to complete the journey. The unclassified report was obtained and published by Newsweek on Thursday. If the military’s assessment is accurate, it would mean the United States is positioning five soldiers on the border for every one caravan member expected to arrive there."

Army assessment of migrant caravans undermines Trump’s rhetoric

See what I mean?

We are talking about the mountains of drugs illegals are trafficking into the USA.

how did Reagans war on drugs work out

if we dont stop 5000 people at the border the 40 year fight is lost

:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump's fear-mongering treads a fine line between pushing his voters to the polls, or driving them under their beds.

Thank God for absentee ballots, innit?

See what I mean?

Enforcement agents and treatment centers made out like bandits.

Ollie North probably stashed some spare change, too.

See what I mean?

Millions of illegals have poured across our borders, it stops now under Trump.

weak ... did you hear the one about "THERE AINT GONNA BE NO DAMN WALL ?

The last thing Trump wants is a solution to illegal immigration. He just wants to keep your feathers ruffled - he wants to demagogue the issue.

Traitors who defend illegals really don't matter anymore, we control congress, the White House, and the SCOTUS.

The last thing Trump wants is a solution to illegal immigration. He just wants to keep your feathers ruffled - he wants to demagogue the issue.

Trump says you don't know what you are talking about. Fabricate whatever reality gets you through your day lib.

Trump says you don't know what you are talking about. Fabricate whatever reality gets you through your day lib.

Trump rejected a deal that would have given him his Wall, while providing DACA protection (that Trump previously claimed to want). Trump thanks you for being born every minute.

Traitors who defend illegals really don't matter anymore, we control congress, the White House, and the SCOTUS.

REALLY -

that congress you say holds the purse shut Trumps wall down faster than you can shit your pants

after the election Trump wont be able to pass a fart ..

yer FK'D

Forum List

Back