just shoot em ..

The troops won't have any interaction with the immigrants. They can't, it's against the Posse Comitatus Act.

And, I don't think there is much chance of someone throwing a rock at the military people, because the military is going to be in the background in a support role only.

If anyone thinks that the military is going to keep them from coming across, I'm willing to bet that they don't. The military is going to build tent cities, and they will be on the USA side of the border.

Well, that is how it has always been and how it should be but these are strange times indeed!

a pretty overly-stern warning. but the only thing that would be more stupid is for them to test him and see what happens. i hope to god we don't go there but if you're told "do 123 we'll do xyz" don't get pissed if they do, if you do.
The troops won't be arresting anyone. It's just more .... BOOOLSHIT AIMED AT YOU
The troops aren't allowed to arrest anyone are they? That's the border agents job. The troops will be cleaning the latrines and making chop suey.

No, the military will not be arresting anyone. It's against the Posse Commitatus Act to use the military as law enforcement inside of US borders.

And, our military doesn't have any jurisdiction in the country of Mexico, so they can't arrest them before they cross the border either.
Forgive me, but help me understand. If what you are saying is correct, then that would mean if we were invaded by an enemy force, our military could not act, due to posse comitatus?
What enemy force do you foresee?
None, trying to understand posse comitatus. I was under the impression that our military was here to protect our borders, but if repelling an invasion is deemed a law enforcement act, then our military cannot be used?

a pretty overly-stern warning. but the only thing that would be more stupid is for them to test him and see what happens. i hope to god we don't go there but if you're told "do 123 we'll do xyz" don't get pissed if they do, if you do.
The troops won't be arresting anyone. It's just more .... BOOOLSHIT AIMED AT YOU
The troops aren't allowed to arrest anyone are they? That's the border agents job. The troops will be cleaning the latrines and making chop suey.

No, the military will not be arresting anyone. It's against the Posse Commitatus Act to use the military as law enforcement inside of US borders.

And, our military doesn't have any jurisdiction in the country of Mexico, so they can't arrest them before they cross the border either.
Forgive me, but help me understand. If what you are saying is correct, then that would mean if we were invaded by an enemy force, our military could not act, due to posse comitatus?

Actually, if we were invaded by an armed military force from another country, then yes, the military would be charged with defense. But, not in peacetime.

And..............hate to tell you, but no matter how much you wish it was so, a caravan of immigrants, many of (if not all) who are unarmed, does NOT qualify as an invading force.
5000 foreigners intent on entering our country illegally is not an invading force?

The troops won't have any interaction with the immigrants. They can't, it's against the Posse Comitatus Act.

And, I don't think there is much chance of someone throwing a rock at the military people, because the military is going to be in the background in a support role only.

If anyone thinks that the military is going to keep them from coming across, I'm willing to bet that they don't. The military is going to build tent cities, and they will be on the USA side of the border.
Where Democrats will register them as voters and get the on government cheese.

Dangerous killer rocks now.

Up against the most advanced, powerful weaponry the world has ever seen.

In-fucking-credible.
The very tough caravaners hurt Mexican troops with rocks ..... well, actually they didn't, but you get the idea.

Trump suggests U.S. military could shoot rock-throwing migrants along Mexican border
Who gives a fucking shit about these fucking illegal aliens they are useless and violent at the same time

Yeah, agreed. I don't get why they think they have the right to just waltz into a country that clearly doesn't want them there. You marched through several other countries to get to the U.S. Clearly you aren't in that great of need for asylum if you don't mind walking an extra 1,000 + miles to get to the U.S. That makes me think they are mostly not concerned with their security, and are much more interested in $$, which is not what asylum is for.

Then we're the ones who have to pay for them, because no shit they have no money to support themselves. Kinda pisses me off, to be honest.

This is definitely a winning issue for Trump and the GOP; regular people do not want these fuckers in our country. Do it properly or stay the fuck out.

In-fucking-credible.
The very tough caravaners hurt Mexican troops with rocks ..... well, actually they didn't, but you get the idea.

Trump suggests U.S. military could shoot rock-throwing migrants along Mexican border
Who gives a fucking shit about these fucking illegal aliens they are useless and violent at the same time

Yeah, agreed. I don't get why they think they have the right to just waltz into a country that clearly doesn't want them there. You marched through several other countries to get to the U.S. Clearly you aren't in that great of need for asylum if you don't mind walking an extra 1,000 + miles to get to the U.S. That makes me think they are mostly not concerned with their security, and are much more interested in $$, which is not what asylum is for.

Then we're the ones who have to pay for them, because no shit they have no money to support themselves. Kinda pisses me off, to be honest.

This is definitely a winning issue for Trump and the GOP; regular people do not want these fuckers in our country. Do it properly or stay the fuck out.
We cannot afford these illegal aliens and their problems... end of story

In-fucking-credible.

of course not - we could afford a trillion dollar Trump deficit.

In-fucking-credible.

lol
Congress controls the purse strings. dumbass

Anyway, This fucker needs to be shot… More likely it has diseases and it does not belong here...
Rare Mandarin Duck Makes A Splash In Central Park

lol

Anyway, This fucker needs to be shot… More likely it has diseases and it does not belong here...

then why are you bitching - bitch

lol

then why are you bitching - bitch
Illegal aliens like these fuckers coming up from wherever should be none of our concern. They do not belong here… Stop them at the border let the fuckers rot in Mexico. Unfortunately we have an open southern border and these diseased infested shit stains can just walk right across...

Anyone with any common sense knows the caravan is political... nothing else

Trump has the pants shitters working double shifts

Americans have a well-known appetite for drugs. You gonna blame that on poor people south of the border?

Forum List

Back