just shoot em ..

Little Trumpsters or now known as Trump's Little Nationalist White Supremacists, would love to see unarmed migrants shot. Why? Because their exalted leader mentioned that as a major tool to stoke up the fire with his ever loyal base.
Now read their posts. Trump's trick worked. :2up:
I swear, it's like they'd be cheering as the bodies dropped.

Here I'll rate your post also :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

No. Why the fuck should I?
Then why should we let them in our country? Idiot.
I don't know....they are seeking asylum from a violent situation at home? Because that is what we have always done for those seeking safe haven and a chance to get on with their lives?
Because that is what America does, has always done and if I've got anything to say about it, always will.

Okay bleeding heart, there's a couple billion people on the planet who would like to seek asylum in the USA so stop patting yourself on the back for allowing in a few thousand. We all know you would say no to 1 billion, you would say no to 500 million, 100 million, 50 million. So tell us how big is your bleeding heart really?
Whatever quota has been set lawfully by the government for the year.

Why don't you answer the question, how many are YOU willing to allow in? We already established that you don't want to spend a penny of your own money supporting them so clearly there is a limit to your generosity.
I pay taxes, so my money will support them in whatever way is necessary, but since nowhere close to 5,000 or 7,000 or 3,000 people will reach the border, it's not going to bankrupt the country; it will be hundreds of people who arrive. And asylum is granted to 12% of those who apply. So, let's say 500 people show at the border. 52 would get asylum.
WTF are you so wound up about? You don't even know.

Little Trumpsters or now known as Trump's Little Nationalist White Supremacists, would love to see unarmed migrants shot. Why? Because their exalted leader mentioned that as a major tool to stoke up the fire with his ever loyal base.
Now read their posts. Trump's trick worked. :2up:
I swear, it's like they'd be cheering as the bodies dropped.
This reaction is becoming truly scary. And they are looking for more, egging each other on, obsessing over every Breitbart article they come across.
This will not end well if someone doesn't find something else for these yahoos to foam at the mouth over.

"Many experts have considered the United States to be entirely uninvadable, because of the country's major industries, reliable and fast supply lines, large geographical size, population size, difficult regional features, and strong military force."

Mainland invasion of the United States - Wikipedia

Is this meant to say that the "strong military force" would deter invaders by calling them nasty names ?

No. Why the fuck should I?
I don't know....they are seeking asylum from a violent situation at home? Because that is what we have always done for those seeking safe haven and a chance to get on with their lives?
Because that is what America does, has always done and if I've got anything to say about it, always will.

Okay bleeding heart, there's a couple billion people on the planet who would like to seek asylum in the USA so stop patting yourself on the back for allowing in a few thousand. We all know you would say no to 1 billion, you would say no to 500 million, 100 million, 50 million. So tell us how big is your bleeding heart really?
The quota set by the government is for those that apply LEGALLY and are in line. These people don't meet that criteria. You're confused.
They are headed to a customs point and they will be requesting asylum. That is the plan. I am not confused in the least and of course they "meet that criteria."

Why don't you answer the question, how many are YOU willing to allow in? We already established that you don't want to spend a penny of your own money supporting them so clearly there is a limit to your generosity.
I pay taxes, so my money will support them in whatever way is necessary, but since nowhere close to 5,000 or 7,000 or 3,000 people will reach the border, it's not going to bankrupt the country; it will be hundreds of people who arrive. And asylum is granted to 12% of those who apply. So, let's say 500 people show at the border. 52 would get asylum.

You realize we have a $20 trillion dollar debt, so who's going to pay for YOUR illegals if not you? Come on lead by example, sell your house and give the money to the illegals.

The quota set by the government is for those that apply LEGALLY and are in line. These people don't meet that criteria. You're confused.
They are headed to a customs point and they will be requesting asylum. That is the plan. I am not confused in the least and of course they "meet that criteria."

Can they camp out in your yard while they await their hearing?

They aren't going to get asylum. There are countries in South America that will take them in. They've already been offered asylum from other South American countries, but turned it down.

Its RW rhetoric trying to hammer home the fear factor before the election - these RW idiots know exactly wtf they're doing

Upon what do you base your presumption that of course they "meet that criteria".?

Its RW rhetoric trying to hammer home the fear factor before the election - these RW idiots know exactly wtf they're doing
Yep, just like Obama scaring people by telling them today that republicans are coming after their healthcare.

They aren't going to get asylum. There are countries in South America that will take them in. They've already been offered asylum from other South American countries, but turned it down.

Why, so they can get welfare handouts from the USA?

And what will you and Old Lady say, when 15,000 of them arrive at the border and start streaming across it, en masse ? That's what they've said they're going to do. How do you get to say that won't happen ?

Its a pretty good bet some of these illegals will RAPE American women, are many American women are you willing to sacrifice?

Yep, just like Obama scaring people by telling them today that republicans are coming after their healthcare.

he doesnt need to tell anyone - everyone already knows that

DON'T BE BAMBOOZLED! DON'T BE HOODWINKED!

Republicans are trying to terrify folks ahead of the midterms!

You realize we have a $20 trillion dollar debt, so who's going to pay for YOUR illegals if not you? Come on lead by example, sell your house and give the money to the illegals.

You have to admit, it’s quite fascinating to listen to these ignorant fools take such great pride in being suckered. I’m sure OldLady raised amazing children, I’m certain her parental skills were / are top notch.

I have to go. But if you're suddenly more upset about the cost than the 7,000 rapists on their way here, keep this in mind. When Bush had to call in 6,000 troops to help with a spike in illegal border crossings/asylum claims, it cost over a billion dollars. How much do you think it will cost now that Trump wants to send in 15,000, all these years later?
Maybe you need to sell your house and send the proceeds to Trump.

Why, so they can get welfare handouts from the USA?
They're not stupid. They know that our poor live like kings compared to the rest of the world's welfare recipients.

Yeah but its okay when Dem's use scare tactics.

Forum List

Back