Just stop with the Bloomberg is a racist nonsense

So when Democrats go against all their previous moralizing and let a billionaier buy their whole party like a big cheap crack whore, that is AOK, but supporting Trump means you cant think independently?

Yeah, got it, good story bro.
I didn't say that. You just made up a position I don't hold.

This is exactly what I mean when I bring up intellectual honesty.
You obviously do hold that position. You constantly accuse Trump supporters of "naked obedience" or "intellectual dishonesty," but never the supporters of any Dim candidate.

You're not fooling anyone.
It appears that, once again, I have made something too complicated for you.

I clearly said "...to this degree, at this intensity..."

That means that such behaviors exist everywhere, including on the Left.

Does that help, at least a little?
What "degree" or "intensity." It's the left that goes bonkers over Trump, not us. The left is who assaults anyone wearing a MAGA hat. A leftist just recently threatened Nazi Piglosi's opponent with murder!
My goodness, I have to hold your hand through every damn thing I say.

The "degree" or "intensity" is within the context of the blind support I mentioned, not individual behaviors.

Go back to losing your shit on Gramps. I'm tired of having to explain the simple.
Spare us. You've shown your true colors.

All you're doing is using the cancel culture logic and that shit is already poisonous enough without conservatives stooping to such a pathetic level. Essentially YOU ARE CONDONING the race baiting the left traffics in.
Stating the FACTS about crime in NY is not racist. If anything you should applaud his former honesty and mock his sudden cowardice. Calling him a racist makes you look stupid and no better than the wackadoodle left.

There are PLENTY of Avenues to challenge Bloomberg. RACISM IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Beat the left HONESTLY and stop playing their dumbass games.

When you run as a Democrat, you don’t get a pass for things you say or do that perpetuate bullshit racist tropes.

Hillary lost votes because she had said “super predators”.

Unlike Republicans, who consider using bullshit racist tropes to be a positive political tactic, Dems will force candidates to fess up and express remorse.

That’s the way it is.

And Bloomberg will respond forcefully or he will be told to fuck off.

"When you run as a Democrat, you don’t get a pass for things you say or do that perpetuate bullshit racist tropes."

Yes you do, asshole

"Unlike Republicans, who consider using bullshit racist tropes to be a positive political tactic, Dems will force candidates to fess up and express remorse."

ROFL! Yeah, sure they do.

In the case of Republicans, TDS douchebags try to get him fired, harass and threaten his family, and physically attack his supporters.

Who do you think you're fooling, scumbag?

You seem upset.

All you're doing is using the cancel culture logic and that shit is already poisonous enough without conservatives stooping to such a pathetic level. Essentially YOU ARE CONDONING the race baiting the left traffics in.
Stating the FACTS about crime in NY is not racist. If anything you should applaud his former honesty and mock his sudden cowardice. Calling him a racist makes you look stupid and no better than the wackadoodle left.

NOPE, he’s NOT racist. Now PLEASE nominate him. The DNC will need to bust out whips to get blacks and Latinos to vote for the little racist billionaire Jew.
It doesn't matter who they nominate. They all lose.
I'm just asking the right to not act like the left.
Trends are down for the left for a reason. Why the fuck would we want to mimic their antics when those are the results????

Hellooooooo, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.....is there anyone home?

When you run as a Democrat, you don’t get a pass for things you say or do that perpetuate bullshit racist tropes.

Unlike Republicans, who consider using bullshit racist tropes to be a positive political tactic, Dems will force candidates to fess up and express remorse.

That’s the way it is.

"When you run as a Democrat, you don’t get a pass for things you say or do that perpetuate bullshit racist tropes."

Yes you do, asshole

"Unlike Republicans, who consider using bullshit racist tropes to be a positive political tactic, Dems will force candidates to fess up and express remorse."

In the case of Republicans, TDS douchebags try to get him fired, harass and threaten his family, and physically attack his supporters.

You seem upset.
I am not kissing the ring of ideology so he has lost his shit and we need a cleanup on isle 9

Seek honesty from them. Leave us the hell alone, and shut the fuck up if you can't do that.
First of all I am seeking honesty from YOU not the left. I have no expectations of them being honest. That does not give us a free pass to also be dishonest tools.
Secondly you are in MY FUCKING THREAD so telling me to shut up is as retarded as it gets.

TOO FUNNY!

• You ADMIT that you are seeking more constraints on the GOP while NONE from the real offenders, the Left!
  • You ADMIT that the Left are so bad, like an incorrigible child, you won't even waste your time asking them!
  • You ADMIT you call the republicans dishonest, and offer as proof that Bloomberg has had some racist and sexist past incidents?
Congratulations, Gramps! You are the first "conservative" to create a thread about nothing trolling your own thread with hypocrisy as a faux "conservative!" You even won the badge of Left-wing honor! You got a "Winner" from Mr. Liberal Attack The Right, himself, the MACadoodle!!! :auiqs.jpg:

You are hereby awarded the badge of full Leftardship: The John McCain Medal of Honor.

Let's make it HARDER for the Republicans to win, while helping to clear the path for the Democrats!!! :21:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I haven't been following this moron. Is he actually a conservative, or just a leftist masquerading as one?

The other way around.
Bloomberg always was openly a republican, and only recently decided to switch, even if just in name only.

Once again, you're attacking Republicans and confirming a leftwing stereotype of them.

What a douchebag.
There was an attack in that post???

Jesus H Christ you are a sensitive little bitch.
You confirmed the leftist stereotype that Trump supporters accept what he says as gospel.

You're obviously just a leftwing douchebag. You can't help giving yourself away.
ANY PRESIDENT tard

You are literally coming apart at the seams with tears for every post I make. Go be obsessive somewhere else. Like maybe a treadmill or something
ROFL! Any president, my ass. Show us were you ever accused Hillary supporters of taking her word as gospel. Only Trump supporters are accused of slavish devotion. Never the supporters of any Dim politician.
I told you earlier.
MY
POSTING
HISTORY
IS
PUBLIC

You can look at every post I've ever made on this forum to find the truth. Course I know you wont because you're all talk. Just a big fucking windbag
I've looked at some. I'm not looking at your entire body of work. At best you come off as a RINO.

Seek honesty from them. Leave us the hell alone, and shut the fuck up if you can't do that.
First of all I am seeking honesty from YOU not the left. I have no expectations of them being honest. That does not give us a free pass to also be dishonest tools.
Secondly you are in MY FUCKING THREAD so telling me to shut up is as retarded as it gets.

TOO FUNNY!

• You ADMIT that you are seeking more constraints on the GOP while NONE from the real offenders, the Left!
  • You ADMIT that the Left are so bad, like an incorrigible child, you won't even waste your time asking them!
  • You ADMIT you call the republicans dishonest, and offer as proof that Bloomberg has had some racist and sexist past incidents?
Congratulations, Gramps! You are the first "conservative" to create a thread about nothing trolling your own thread with hypocrisy as a faux "conservative!" You even won the badge of Left-wing honor! You got a "Winner" from Mr. Liberal Attack The Right, himself, the MACadoodle!!! :auiqs.jpg:

You are hereby awarded the badge of full Leftardship: The John McCain Medal of Honor.

Let's make it HARDER for the Republicans to win, while helping to clear the path for the Democrats!!! :21:

I haven't been following this moron. Is he actually a conservative, or just a leftist masquerading as one?

The other way around.
Bloomberg always was openly a republican, and only recently decided to switch, even if just in name only.
He was registered as a Republican, but he's always been viewed as a RINO.

NOPE, he’s NOT racist. Now PLEASE nominate him. The DNC will need to bust out whips to get blacks and Latinos to vote for the little racist billionaire Jew.
Trends are down for the left for a reason. Why the fuck would we want to mimic their antics when those are the results????

Hellooooooo, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.....is there anyone home?

The polls say that Sanders would take most of Trumps votes.
That is because Sanders is conservative actually, due to the influence of Vermont.
He is against gun control (until very recently and hopefully superficially), he is for balanced budgets, no wars, anti Israel, etc.
He is an outsider, actually not really a democrat.

That’s the way it is.

Yes you do, asshole

You seem upset.
I am not kissing the ring of ideology so he has lost his shit and we need a cleanup on isle 9
You're stabbing Republicans in the back. You may believe that's trivial, but as you can see, most Republicans don't.

There was an attack in that post???

Jesus H Christ you are a sensitive little bitch.
You confirmed the leftist stereotype that Trump supporters accept what he says as gospel.

You're obviously just a leftwing douchebag. You can't help giving yourself away.
ANY PRESIDENT tard

You are literally coming apart at the seams with tears for every post I make. Go be obsessive somewhere else. Like maybe a treadmill or something
ROFL! Any president, my ass. Show us were you ever accused Hillary supporters of taking her word as gospel. Only Trump supporters are accused of slavish devotion. Never the supporters of any Dim politician.
I told you earlier.
MY
POSTING
HISTORY
IS
PUBLIC

You can look at every post I've ever made on this forum to find the truth. Course I know you wont because you're all talk. Just a big fucking windbag
I've looked at some. I'm not looking at your entire body of work. At best you come off as a RINO.
Define RINO because if you truly did thumb through my history and that was your conclusion something is BROKEN.

HINT: it isn't my posting history

That is because Sanders is conservative actually, due to the influence of Vermont.
He is against gun control (until very recently and hopefully superficially), he is for balanced budgets, no wars, anti Israel, etc.
Sanders is a Stalinist.

TOO FUNNY!

The other way around.

He is not just wealthy, but with "stop and frisk" showed he was openly contemptuous of the rights of poor, including Blacks.
He only comes off RINO because he has to appear liberal in order to deal with NY voter proclivities.
If he was in some other state, he would change his appearance.

That’s the way it is.

Yes you do, asshole

You seem upset.
You're stabbing Republicans in the back. You may believe that's trivial, but as you can see, most Republicans don't.
I am holding my party accountable. The party I have been a lifelong member of. The party whom I have supported because they don't jump on the racist bandwagon or any of the other "ists"

When your children misbehave do you point at the neighbors kids to excuse the behavior of your own or do you clean your own house?

And no, I'm not suggesting anyone is a child, it was just a good metaphor

Sanders is a Stalinist.

Not at all.
Stalin was a capitalist who had all the socialists murdered.
No socialists like Stalin at all.
There are those who claim Sanders would increase spending, but that is false.
He has the most conservative record on spending than any other politician.
When it comes to something like socialized medicine, that costs nothing.
Instead it would save about half of what we spend now on health care.
Any conservative that looked into Sander's record would see he is a cheapskate that all conservatives should want to vote for.

TOO FUNNY!

The other way around.

He is not just wealthy, but with "stop and frisk" showed he was openly contemptuous of the rights of poor, including Blacks.
He only comes off RINO because he has to appear liberal in order to deal with NY voter proclivities.
If he was in some other state, he would change his appearance.
Those qualities do not make you a conservative. They are insults.

No genuine conservative would run as a Democrat.

Sanders is a Stalinist.

Not at all.
Stalin was a capitalist who had all the socialists murdered.
No socialists like Stalin at all.
There are those who claim Sanders would increase spending, but that is false.
He has the most conservative record on spending than any other politician.
When it comes to something like socialized medicine, that costs nothing.
Instead it would save about half of what we spend now on health care.
Any conservative that looked into Sander's record would see he is a cheapskate that all conservatives should want to vote for.
You're a lunatic. Stalin was no capitalist. You obviously have no clue what a capitalist is.

Socialized medicine costs nothing? You come up with one absurdity after another.

I am holding my party accountable... When your children misbehave do you point at the neighbors kids to excuse the behavior of your own or do you clean your own house?
That's what you're getting wrong, and it's why we're seeing this meltdown from our fellow poster.

You're not supposed to hold your party accountable. You're supposed to spin and deflect and lie and attack for it.

Whichever party is yours, of course. That doesn't matter.

That's it. That's where things are now. Fuck intellectual honesty, that's for fairies. Divide, divide, divide.

Sanders is a fucking commie....he should be forced to live in Cuba or Venezuela.

Yes you do, asshole

You seem upset.
I am holding my party accountable. The party I have been a lifelong member of. The party whom I have supported because they don't jump on the racist bandwagon or any of the other "ists"

When your children misbehave do you point at the neighbors kids to excuse the behavior of your own or do you clean your own house?

And no, I'm not suggesting anyone is a child, it was just a good metaphor
That's what you're getting wrong, and it's why we're seeing this meltdown from our fellow poster.

You're not supposed to hold your party accountable. You're supposed to spin and deflect and lie and attack for it.

That's it. That's where things are now. Fuck intellectual honesty, that's for fairies. Divide, divide, divide.
When you hold your party responsible, perhaps someone will listen to your malodorous out-gassing.

Forum List

Back