Just to remove a statue

Hopefully they send another to finish this poor guy's job

go suck a dick, you filthy whore

antifa3.png

Too bad. I'm pretty sure there are plenty more behind him willing to complete the mission. His/her family should get some kind of medal for this.

More left wing morality abyss.
Your lack of morality is a rightwing trait. Why do you support racists and traitors?

I don't. Left wingers don't give a rats ass about statues except the votes they think they can generate. Very little of this went on when the Chicago political gangster was in the WH. Now all of the sudden its a crisis. Take a long walk off a short bridge.

Too bad. I'm pretty sure there are plenty more behind him willing to complete the mission. His/her family should get some kind of medal for this.

Your lack of morality is a rightwing trait. Why do you support racists and traitors?

I don't. Left wingers don't give a rats ass about statues except the votes they think they can generate. Very little of this went on when the Chicago political gangster was in the WH. Now all of the sudden its a crisis. Take a long walk off a short bridge.
You do realize the confederate statues are of traitors and racists right? Obviously you support them.

Well the confederates killed 500,000 US troops. That doesn't seem to bother you.

I am a big fan of freedom of speech and all, but what has a statue ever done to you? I like art far more than this current hurricane of outrage. It will pass, like kidney stones.

You do realize the confederate statues are of traitors and racists right? Obviously you support them.

Go suck wind. None of this became a hot button issue on a consistent basis until this year. Just another example of left wing hyperbole hysterics.

I am a big fan of freedom of speech and all, but what has a statue ever done to you? I like art far more than this current hurricane of outrage. It will pass, like kidney stones.
I have no desire to use my taxes to pay for some inbreds freedom of speech. If they want a statue of a traitor or racist then erect one in their yard and pay for the upkeep out of their own pocket.

Go suck wind. None of this became a hot button issue on a consistent basis until this year. Just another example of left wing hyperbole hysterics.
Its always been a hot button issue.

This is what you might call observational bias.

You might not have seen any opposition to these statues before this year. That doesn't mean it didn't exist.

Forum List

Back