Just tuned into bsnbc to see the after event talking points. I'll give you ONE guess.......

The black commentator said this speech was only for white America.

Trump talked about rebuilding the inner cities, bringing jobs back to them. Bringing security back to them. Bringing school choice to them.

A complete disconnect by partisan ideologues

all the lefties will make up BS that Donalds ideas will cost us 30 Trillion Dollars? Yah, like it did when Reagan was President?

The black commentator said this speech was only for white America.

Trump talked about rebuilding the inner cities, bringing jobs back to them. Bringing security back to them. Bringing school choice to them.

A complete disconnect by partisan ideologues
thats odd,,,i dont recall Donald mentioning that we need to help just the white people in that speech

I thought it was very interesting that he brought up school choice for black Americans. The Democrats are owned by the teacher unions. The president, Al Shanker, admitted he cared nothing for the children. His comment was, "When the kids pay my huge salary, I will work for them. Not until."

The unions care only for protecting bad teachers. We need them out.

(signed)
A former AFT representative.

Al Sharpton: I much saw dat racist peech last nite by Jonald Much Gump! the man is a racist bigot who hates us black people and den he wants to put us all back in doze cotton fields in Missussippi!

CNN is calling the speech "disgusting", "divisive", "dark" and "for whites only". The Latino woman on the panel was spitting mad about his comments about Mexicans and immigrants, and said having Sheriff Joe Arapaio speak was a slap in the face to every Hispanic immigrant in American, for whom Arapaio is a polarizing individual.

Even the Republicans on the panel said the speech was dark and was unlikely to sway any Saunders voters, and in fact was driving people into the Clinton camp.

CNN is calling the speech "disgusting", "divisive", "dark" and "for whites only". The Latino woman on the panel was spitting mad about his comments about Mexicans and immigrants, and said having Sheriff Joe Arapaio speak was a slap in the face to every Hispanic immigrant in American, for whom Arapaio is a polarizing individual.

Even the Republicans on the panel said the speech was dark and was unlikely to sway any Saunders voters, and in fact was driving people into the Clinton camp.
The darkness is what we've been declining into for near a decade. Don't hide from the truth. Confront it. Push it back. Overcome it.

Now they are talking about David Dukes response to the speech.

0 integrity in our media

David Duke represents a contingent of the underbelly.
You have to know what's going on in there.
David Duke represents the old Democratic party. He is a relic of the past and irrelevant in modern politics. The only power he has is the power people like YOU give him.

If the black community ever discerns how screwed they have been by the Democrats, they will literally tear them apart.

Now they are talking about David Dukes response to the speech.

0 integrity in our media

David Duke represents a contingent of the underbelly.
You have to know what's going on in there.
David Duke represents the old Democratic party. He is a relic of the past and irrelevant in modern politics. The only power he has is the power people like YOU give him.

The old Democratic party? They let him chair the St. Tammany Parish Republicans? :lol:

I "give" him squatso. It's scumbags like Steve McRacist who idolize Duke. As I just said, we have to know what they're doing. Why would you want to be uninformed?

Besides, Dumbass -- YOU brought him up, not me.

Speaking of Steve McRacist, I know he's all about white people so here's a little hope 'n' change for his ass:

naked-orange.jpg

Last edited:

The darkness is what we've been declining into for near a decade. Don't hide from the truth. Confront it. Push it back. Overcome it.

We do that every day, but with fox shoveling more every day, it's sometimes hard to keep up.

Van Jones: 11 million illegals wake up every day and take the early bus.

Guess we know where to find Sarah Roots killer then

all the lefties will make up BS that Donalds ideas will cost us 30 Trillion Dollars? Yah, like it did when Reagan was President?
Lefties on this very forum said:
They wouldn't attend the gop convention for fear of being shot
Britexit would lead to financial chaos in America.

I wish they would look into their crystal ball and tell be this weeks lotto numbers.

Forum List

Back