Just watched Trumps speech

Trump's people predicted 36,000, then 42,000, but he got 20,000.
Remember when he mocked Rick Perry for having too few in a large space?
Seriously? You are going to mock Trump on his numbers?? LOL. What did Hill get today? It looked like 35. Of course that could have been press...

I heard A LOT of empty rhetoric. The ONLY specifics i heard was his desire to impose a 35% tarrif on imports. Which i believe should be considered. Not necessarily that amount but a tarrif needs to be on the table.

Other than that all i heard was "I am great & will make America great by default"
Got a link?
Playing this stupid game? Come on man the speech was just completed and LIVE. How could i possibly have a link
Post it when you get it. That's the minimum for a topic of debate.

Deal?

Funny how so many people demand links but never give them themselves.
The ONLY time i demand links is when I'm being a smartass. If i have a sincere interest i will look it up myself.

Good to know.

I like people to provide links, not so I can look it up, but so they I know they have actually looked to see if what they're saying is true.

Got a link?
Playing this stupid game? Come on man the speech was just completed and LIVE. How could i possibly have a link

Deal?

The ONLY time i demand links is when I'm being a smartass. If i have a sincere interest i will look it up myself.

Good to know.

I like people to provide links, not so I can look it up, but so they I know they have actually looked to see if what they're saying is true.
I dont lie or make shit up. I am wrong at times of course but my threads are more often than not just my thoughts. Many times just trolling. But NEVER lying

You know, there's a whole world out there that's not documented in minutiae with freakin' links.

I just saw an incredible sunset at the Grand Canyon. Link???????

I just read a library book which said .... Link??????

2+2=4. Link??????
I just read a pointless post.

link

Got a link?

Deal?

Good to know.

Get real. It took me under a minute, thanks to that wonderful Internet Al Gore invented.

Deal?

Good to know.

I dont lie or make shit up. I am wrong at times of course but my threads are more often than not just my thoughts. Many times just trolling. But NEVER lying
Thank you, Gramps. I was going by what was said by media. I guess they didn't get that correct info from their reporters yet. Don't know. But it was nothing to sneeze at.

No teleprompter, like Obozo?
Didn't look to find one, didn't notice one.

But the point is that he was using notes when viewers thought he wasn't, I guess because the notes were hidden behind the lip of the lectern.

I heard a guy who spoke from the heart without notes or a teleprompter.
Someone on another thread remarked on CNN commentators who categorised Trump's speech as 'stream of conscious' while he was reading from a list of talking points. Who is correct?

He had a few index cards he referred to occasionally.

When one is telling the truth one doesn't need to have a speech prepared.

I thought he was virtually laying on the lectern from time to time. He had to be covering up his notes. Actually, I think he rambled for a while.

Forum List

Back