Just watched Trumps speech

That guy is a joke and like Hillary will only make the Democrat party look even less qualified to run anything.

Look at his pathetic website positions... Maybe it's because I came from the Ron Paul camp, meaning his positions were like reading a fucking dictionary. BS (bernie sanders) positions are strictly based on what's popular with his base but lacking any explanation on how it would resole a problem or what other problems his "ideas" would create.

Trump will not be President and he has no intention of becoming President.

Funny how so many people demand links but never give them themselves.
The ONLY time i demand links is when I'm being a smartass. If i have a sincere interest i will look it up myself.

Good to know.

I like people to provide links, not so I can look it up, but so they I know they have actually looked to see if what they're saying is true.
Get real. It took me under a minute, thanks to that wonderful Internet Al Gore invented.

Did you understand what I wrote? It's not about having the link. It's about knowing the other person is looking stuff up and backing their arguments up.
Those people who never link are often those who talk nonsense.

Oh, my internet's slow. Yesterday I did quite a few sources for one post, took me ages, with lots of time just staring at a screen doing nothing.

You might consider installing ADBlockerPlus, (usually it's free) a lot of crap will disappear and you'll have an easier time navigating.

I also appreciate links whenever possible but I'm thinking you jumped the gun on this thread.

I have adblocker. That isn't the problem. I know what the problem is, it's not really solvable either. I just get slow internet and that's that. Very frustrating. Especially in August. Hopefully in September it will get less slow.

The ONLY time i demand links is when I'm being a smartass. If i have a sincere interest i will look it up myself.

Good to know.

I like people to provide links, not so I can look it up, but so they I know they have actually looked to see if what they're saying is true.
Get real. It took me under a minute, thanks to that wonderful Internet Al Gore invented.

Did you understand what I wrote? It's not about having the link. It's about knowing the other person is looking stuff up and backing their arguments up.

Oh, my internet's slow. Yesterday I did quite a few sources for one post, took me ages, with lots of time just staring at a screen doing nothing.

You might consider installing ADBlockerPlus, (usually it's free) a lot of crap will disappear and you'll have an easier time navigating.

I also appreciate links whenever possible but I'm thinking you jumped the gun on this thread.

I have adblocker. That isn't the problem. I know what the problem is, it's not really solvable either. I just get slow internet and that's that. Very frustrating. Especially in August. Hopefully in September it will get less slow.

My internet goes from great to crap and crap to great in seconds.. frustrating ... but luckily I can walk outside and enjoy that country living and scenic views.

Good to know.

My internet goes from great to crap and crap to great in seconds.. frustrating ... but luckily I can walk outside and enjoy that country living and scenic views.

Yeah, I could get on a bus and be outside in the countryside in about 2 hours. So I don't have that luxury either.

That guy is a joke and like Hillary will only make the Democrat party look even less qualified to run anything.

Look at his pathetic website positions... Maybe it's because I came from the Ron Paul camp, meaning his positions were like reading a fucking dictionary. BS (bernie sanders) positions are strictly based on what's popular with his base but lacking any explanation on how it would resole a problem or what other problems his "ideas" would create.

It's called the Democratic Party.

I've never visited Sanders' website. However.....for you to sit there and say that he lacks substance......tells me all I need to know about the level of integrity you bring to the party. Fool.

I heard A LOT of empty rhetoric. The ONLY specifics i heard was his desire to impose a 35% tarrif on imports. Which i believe should be considered. Not necessarily that amount but a tarrif needs to be on the table.

Other than that all i heard was "I am great & will make America great by default"

What he didn't tell you is this:

For a tariff to matter, it has to be on goods that we import frequently. A once a month shipment of, lets say, caviar from Russia is not going to do much. The 5,000 shipments a day from China--now that WOULD matter.

The problem is that if you slap a 35% tariff, 25% tariff, or any tariff at all on the Chinese, they start selling their T-bills. Which will drive up inflation here because we will have to pay China when they start selling them. Not to worry....they only own $1.2237 Trillion (with a T) of our debt. So, lets just slap the tariff on Japan. Not so fast...they actually own more than China with $1.2244T.

So, grumps, what you heard was ALL empty rhetoric. But it's okay...he "tells it like it is";right?

Jackson

Isn't it about time you stop saying that 40,000 people were at that rally? Everyone knows it was, at most, half that number.

Let's nip this lie in the bud here, shall we?

Jackson telling the truth? Does not compute.

I'm going to stand up for her here.

Jackson isn't a dishonest person. She believes the things she posts. She's just really gullible and her general fear and loathing of things she doesn't understand lead her to follow the lead of conservative pundits.

In this regard, she is one of many.

Jackson

Isn't it about time you stop saying that 40,000 people were at that rally? Everyone knows it was, at most, half that number.

Let's nip this lie in the bud here, shall we?

Jackson telling the truth? Does not compute.
I'm going to stand up for her here.

Jackson isn't a dishonest person. She believes the things she posts. She's just really gullible and her general fear and loathing of things she doesn't understand lead her to follow the lead of conservative pundits.

In this regard, she is one of many.

I used to think so too.

After Trump's quote about Ms. Kelly, every person who heard the disgusting comment knew he was referring to her period.

Jackson? I will let her explain her alternate version of what Trump Meant if you are not aware.

Yeah, I could get on a bus and be outside in the countryside in about 2 hours. So I don't have that luxury either.

Sheesh. there's just no pleasing you...:lol:

It's called the Democratic Party.

I've never visited Sanders' website. However.....for you to sit there and say that he lacks substance......tells me all I need to know about the level of integrity you bring to the party. Fool.

Bernie's pinko squads perfectly represent the Democratic Party of today...

Sheesh. there's just no pleasing you...:lol:

Oh, it gets worse. But I won't tell you that....

Forum List

Back