Just watched Trumps speech

Nope. Just checking topics to cover for a brief moment. Appeared to be mostly off the cuff
Yeah, notes.
Good grief. Is this the depth of discussion i can expect from you?
So he had notes. So fucking what?
Well for a start you appeared to challenge that fact. Why? But in any case I was responding to Zander's points.
I never challenged that fact. It was OBVIOUS he had a list of topics he wanted to cover. He never looked at it long enough for it to be more than just notes.

AND WHY DOES IT MATTER?

I heard A LOT of empty rhetoric. The ONLY specifics i heard was his desire to impose a 35% tarrif on imports. Which i believe should be considered. Not necessarily that amount but a tarrif needs to be on the table.

Other than that all i heard was "I am great & will make America great by default"

How in the hell do you think Obama got twice elected? :dunno:

Empty rhetoric...

Oh i also heard him slam republicans for wanting to defund Planned Parenthood, although he was too much of a chicken shit to actually name planned parenthood by name.
As he spoke about it the crowd was DEAD QUIET. Obvious disapproval for his position.

This whole position of his on PP bewilders me to the roof. How stupid can he possibly be? And Why???!!!

I have to completely rethink him because of this alone. In fact, nothing makes sense to me any more. I thought it was bad enough with the scandals and crimes of obama, his whole administration and cabinet, the justice dept, the IRS, Hillary and the media, and a worthless congress. Now we have a world in total turmoil and the brink of collapse for various reasons, and whoever out there wants to be our leader is an enigma as well. (I am going back into my pews and close my eyes.)

I never challenged that fact. It was OBVIOUS he had a list of topics he wanted to cover. He never looked at it long enough for it to be more than just notes.

AND WHY DOES IT MATTER?
Even though you said 'Nope'?

It matters because the truth matters. Which you still appear to be trying to deny.

Trump's people predicted 36,000, then 42,000, but he got 20,000.
Remember when he mocked Rick Perry for having too few in a large space?

The event was originally planned for a hotel ballroom with a few hundred in attendance.
It started growing as more people got interested.
In order to fit the larger numbers they re set the event for the convention center or something..He said it would have held a few thousand..demand continued to grow and they had to move it to a stadium that HOLDS 40 some thousand...

No one EVER predicted he'd get 40,000...When he first scheduled the appearance he was only expecting a couple hundred.
I understand you need to try to find something to mock but keep looking...the event grew 50 times over what was originally expected.

AND WHY DOES IT MATTER?
Even though you said 'Nope'?

It matters because the truth matters. Which you still appear to be trying to deny.
Have you ever prioritized your thoughts in way that filters non-important things?

With his hat and jacket and body armor at 69 you can be thankful he didn’t just topple over in that humidity and heat.

What a blessing! To be a part of something historical.

Here's a great pic of some younger white folks attending...

CM-pQBUWUAAS2jo.jpg

Oh i also heard him slam republicans for wanting to defund Planned Parenthood, although he was too much of a chicken shit to actually name planned parenthood by name.
As he spoke about it the crowd was DEAD QUIET. Obvious disapproval for his position.

This whole position of his on PP bewilders me to the roof. How stupid can he possibly be? And Why???!!!

I have to completely rethink him because of this alone. In fact, nothing makes sense to me any more. I thought it was bad enough with the scandals and crimes of obama, his whole administration and cabinet, the justice dept, the IRS, Hillary and the media, and a worthless congress. Now we have a world in total turmoil and the brink of collapse for various reasons, and whoever out there wants to be our leader is an enigma as well. (I am going back into my pews and close my eyes.)

He said womens health issues are very important..I don't recall him mentioning PP specifically...maybe an offhand reference...He can be a little sarcastic when talking about corruption and incompetence....

Gramps had been trashing Trump for weeks. I knew he would give in and support ANYONE who may become the nominee.We can guarantee Gramps will support Jeb, as all the "anyone but Romney" crowd supported him during the primaries last time. Disingenuous fucks.

Forum List

Back