Just Who Do They Think They're Fooling?

Kumbaya.

BiPartisan061617.jpg
Always remember, no matter what, they are one. That is why Trump must be destroyed or reprogrammed.

This is what no one seems to understand, they spew their rhetoric in front of the news cameras and at the end of the day they all party, go out to dinner, mingle together, etc and laugh about the happenings a chaos they created that particular day. Yes and they all want to take Trump out.

no need for violence, white christians are dying off naturally , they are now less then 45 % of the population

let nature take its course
Reveling in death just like a liberal. The Christian population is in decline and so is the US and you think that good? Whow.

What was the consensus when Trump joined the race? That he doesn't have a chance against the establishment, they are that arrogant, confident that they have elections so rigged in this country the American people can't do anything about it. The Tea Party movement by the American people is responsible for the GOP taking back the House, yet the GOP establishment took a giant shit on the Tea Party representatives when they arrived in Washington. Prior to Trump's win these establishment assholes really did not fear the American people or elections.

This might last a whole week, if we are lucky. Until Alex Jones convinces his mush-brained apostles that it is a hoax.

Waves to bullwinkle. Been hiding out? :bye1:

It's not even a hoax. It's merely self-serving.

Yo, billy. There's not much to say that hasn't been said over and over again. I'm with you on dismissing this photo op. Smacks of OK, Tucson, Sandy Hook. Talk about 'fake news', this is IT. As for Trump, all my fears have come true. Yet I never had much faith in Hillary either. Time to just hunker down and survive. No comments on the investigation either, until something tangible appears instead of just wishful thinking on the part of anti-Trumpers. I suspect it's following the money that will snag the real culprits. And I genuinely hope the offenders get caught and charged...whoever they are.

And there wasn't a peep from the RWNJ's when white christian terrorists attacked Gays and w omens health clinics

who are the snow flakes now?

Right wingers conveniently forget that the shooter of Gabrielle Gifford (and killer of 6 others,) was a bastard with very conservative views and an acolyte of the Tea party..

Right wingers conveniently forget that the shooter of Gabrielle Gifford (and killer of 6 others,) was a bastard with very conservative views and an acolyte of the Tea party..
That's why I reminded them of this, in this thread and others.

no need for violence, white christians are dying off naturally , they are now less then 45 % of the population

let nature take its course

caption_4757037.png
Blacks are killing themselves off and aborting their babies. Far more than white Christians are dying off.

And there wasn't a peep from the RWNJ's when white christian terrorists attacked Gays and w omens health clinics

So you have to go back years to find a conservative job. All we need to do is go back a couple of days.

Blacks are killing themselves off and aborting their babies. Far more than white Christians are dying off.

LOL....Then you have this other little "problem"

hispanic-projections.jpg

Source: Texas Office of State Demographer

This might last a whole week, if we are lucky. Until Alex Jones convinces his mush-brained apostles that it is a hoax.

Waves to bullwinkle. Been hiding out? :bye1:

It's not even a hoax. It's merely self-serving.

Yo, billy. There's not much to say that hasn't been said over and over again. I'm with you on dismissing this photo op. Smacks of OK, Tucson, Sandy Hook. Talk about 'fake news', this is IT. As for Trump, all my fears have come true. Yet I never had much faith in Hillary either. Time to just hunker down and survive. No comments on the investigation either, until something tangible appears instead of just wishful thinking on the part of anti-Trumpers. I suspect it's following the money that will snag the real culprits. And I genuinely hope the offenders get caught and charged...whoever they are.
What has Trump done that has you so worried? Are you an

No one forgot that unfortunate event but I fail to see what it has to do with another democrat operative trying to kill people. If you didn't think that he was doing wrong maybe that is why you wish to dismiss it by pointing out someone else didn't say what you think they should have said.

Maybe just man up and tell us what you really think of a democrat operative shooting up a baseball practice.

LOL....Then you have this other little "problem"

hispanic-projections.jpg

Source: Texas Office of State Demographer
Why is that a problem? You got something against Hispanics? Are you implying that the Hispanic population will increase because of illegal activity? Why don't you like Hispanics?

Forum List

Back