Just Why Are People Against The Trump Agenda?

Here is one reason poor people are against The Trump Agenda:

WASHINGTON — President Trump plans to unveil on Tuesday a $4.1 trillion budget for 2018 that would cut deeply into programs for the poor, from health care and food stamps to student loans and disability payments, laying out an austere vision for reordering the nation’s priorities.--https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/22/us/politics/trump-budget-cuts.html?_r=0

The rich keep getting their tax breaks, bailouts, and keeping their bonuses (while on means tested corporate welfare), while the poor only seem to get poorer.

The poor are poor because they have no iQ, no communication skills, no desire to succeed and no sense of accountability. But that's okay...us productive folk need humans pets that count on us to survive. We love working hard so you don't have to.
Open your eyes bud...you will see this with clarity.
Just "standard", "right wing hate on the poor", in the Public Domain, right winger?

Not really...just applying some good ole fashion common sense.
Rather than bad-mouth and attack the wealthy for kicking ass and widening the gap between winners and losers it just seems to make more sense that you harass all your loser buddies to just pull their head from their asses....get educated, learn to fucking speak right, get a job and stay motivated to succeed....TA-DA.
Problem solved...no more begging, whiny little bitches standing before me with a sad face and a hand out. Let this be as simple as it really is...don't be scared.
Taxing the rich into Heaven is moral.

The poor are poor because they have no iQ, no communication skills, no desire to succeed and no sense of accountability.

If Trump had been born to indigent sharecroppers, he would still be one today. But since he was born to real estate tycoons, that's his lot in life

You have no idea what you're talking about. I've seen businesses handed down to children and watched them close in under ten years. Or they sold them when they ran out of daddy's money to spend.

Books have been written about lottery winners who became multi-millionaires overnight, and returned to poverty only a few years later; some claiming hitting the lottery was the worst thing to happen to them in life.

Money is responsibility, and the more money you have, the more responsibility you have.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

WASHINGTON — President Trump plans to unveil on Tuesday a $4.1 trillion budget for 2018 that would cut deeply into programs for the poor, from health care and food stamps to student loans and disability payments, laying out an austere vision for reordering the nation’s priorities.--https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/22/us/politics/trump-budget-cuts.html?_r=0

The rich keep getting their tax breaks, bailouts, and keeping their bonuses (while on means tested corporate welfare), while the poor only seem to get poorer.

The poor are poor because they have no iQ, no communication skills, no desire to succeed and no sense of accountability. But that's okay...us productive folk need humans pets that count on us to survive. We love working hard so you don't have to.
Just "standard", "right wing hate on the poor", in the Public Domain, right winger?

Rather than bad-mouth and attack the wealthy for kicking ass and widening the gap between winners and losers it just seems to make more sense that you harass all your loser buddies to just pull their head from their asses....get educated, learn to fucking speak right, get a job and stay motivated to succeed....TA-DA.
Problem solved...no more begging, whiny little bitches standing before me with a sad face and a hand out. Let this be as simple as it really is...don't be scared.

WEIRD!
That's the common opinion of low-life's...and I just know you're not a low-life Danny Boy.

All Hail the House of Saud ....

Ha
upload_2017-5-23_12-23-18.jpeg

The Elite Left is Tyrannical. The Media is Owned by Leftist Billionaires, and The Democrat Party is owned by Leftist Corporatists who have gotten rich off of SLAVE LABOR at the expense of American Jobs.

They want to keep their wealth overseas. They don't want real competition. They want a dumbed down domestic populace that eventually will resign itself to working for The Leftist Elite at Slave Wages.

You're confused, Hazel...the people that don't give a rat's ass about the Middle Class in Ohio, Wisconsin and elsewhere in the Rust Belt were Hillary and her corrupt minions. Blue collar union workers finally realized that after years of unfulfilled promises from progressives.

Actually, you are confused. Trump did no better than Romney did in those states. What undid Hillary is too many people wasted their votes on Stein and Johnson, because Russian hackers spread lies about her.

You can SAY that Trump has no agenda but I think we both know that's wishful thinking on your part. He's going to address illegal immigration. He's going to address tax reform. He's going to address how weak our military has gotten. He's going to address how bloated the Federal Government has gotten.

Here's the thing. Do you really think he has the intellectual weight to understand the DETAILS of these problems? This is a guy who can't spell "council" in the right context.

So, yeah, he really, really is good at playing on the racism of people like you on "illegal immigration", but does he have the intellect to solve the problems? Does he understand that most illegals didn't sneak under a fence, they overstayed visas?

Same thing with the Military... does he understand that the military is having a hard time finding qualified people because most 18 year olds don't have the intellectual and physical skills to sign up?

Someone spread lies about Hillary? .

People have been spreading lies about Clinton since Vince Foster.

Yeah, the Clinton's keep trying to make people believe that, Syriusly but the scandals just kept piling up and the lies reached critical mass. Clinton is the most corrupt politician we've had run for political office in modern times.

And by 'corrupt' you mean she hasn't been charged with a single crime.

Unlike Dennis Hastert- the former GOP Speaker of the House who was convicted of child molestation......but yeah- to you Clinton is the most corrupt....

WEIRD!
That's the common opinion of low-life's...and I just know you're not a low-life Danny Boy.
have something against morals, right winger?

Because if Trump succeeds, they will lose everything.

Not even close to true.

The entire agenda is, as pointed out above, the exact opposite of what said.

As it is now, he wants to steal from the working class and give to the very wealthy.

The good news is, other than much posturing and Romper Room Show and Tell of his signature on worthless EOs, he actually hasn't done much but shoot at his own feet every time he opens his mouth.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I voted for Trump. He lost me a few weeks ago. Investigate Trump and if need be, impeach him.

Let's try to help MaryL work through his or her confusion. MaryL do you watch MSNBC and CNN and not realize they are fake news and democrat propaganda outlets? You do recall Crooked Hillary and MSNBC and CNN colluded in a conspiracy to rig the election in her favor don't you? I would suggest watch Tucker's show and Hannity's show. That should help get you up to speed, IMO.

^^^^^^^. Fiction ^^^^^^^

Because if Trump succeeds, they will lose everything.

Not even close to true.

The entire agenda is, as pointed out above, the exact opposite of what said.

As it is now, he wants to steal from the working class and give to the very wealthy.

The good news is, other than much posturing and Romper Room Show and Tell of his signature on worthless EOs, he actually hasn't done much but shoot at his own feet every time he opens his mouth.

Not only is it close, but it's dead on accurate. Of course you don't agree, but that's because you have been lying to yourself for many years.

Really, each one of your bullets can be dissected and disputed.

Really, each item listed was taken right from the talking points HE listed over and over as his agenda if hired, going from city to city to city for a YEAR campaigning! How do you dispute that? Maybe you should first work on your reading skills before lecturing others on "critical think!"

It's not such a pretty picture if you apply some critical thinking, something that seems to be scarce these days.

How do you evaluate the performance of a man at the START of his mission? Maybe you should wait just a year before deciding that Donald has utterly failed as a human being. At least Donald had a strong nationalist message of a rebuilt America--- people are still trying to figure out just what Hillary's message was.

Forum List

Back