Just Why Are People Against The Trump Agenda?

Trump won the popular vote in THIRTY states to Hillary's only TWENTY.

Its not the number of states, but the number of votes.

What a clown. Look, go back to school and sue your school district for not teaching you past the 5th grade level because your parents got ripped off! It is THE NUMBER OF VOTES IN EACH STATE, each according to individual state laws that determines the winner of the state, ie, the popular vote. If you read your constitution, the STATES are independent sovereignties that united under a single confederacy. After a person wins that state, other state laws determine whether the person gets ALL of the electoral votes, or just most of them. Then those which hold their votes usually apply them to the winner. Whomever reaches 270 electoral votes or more, WINS THE ELECTION.

The sum total of all of the state votes tallied up into a national number of total votes country-wide is a meaningless number legally in a republic as it would not give equal representation to the states and has NO BEARING on anything other than to give another empty talking point to sore losers like the Dems who whine endlessly because they cannot win the argument any other way.

you are counting the popular votes under an election run by Electoral votes.
If you want to run the election by popular votes, you would have to
SET UP THE ELECTION under those terms. So the candidates would have
the opportunity to campaign and strategize based on POPULAR votes.

I'm not going to bother to respond to all of your verbal diarheea, so Iwill leave you with a perfect analogy....

People who say, "Trump won the Electoral College" are up there with "A jury acquitted O.J. Simpson". They are hiding a gross miscarriage of justice behind a legal technicality.

Trump won the vote from legitimate American's who matter.
Thank God for electoral college policy. Could you imagine if the barely Americans of California and the totally twisted loons of New York could determine our POTUS?
MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!

Funny, I saw just as many minorities when I was in the service protecting this country as I saw rednecks from Jesusland.

The people who have the numbers matter in the end. It's why Trump is failing.

You're a jackass. Every word coming out of your mouth is nothing but horsecrap. If Trump didn't win, then who did? WHO IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE?

Okay, Stupid, once again- saying Trump Won is like saying OJ Is innocent. You know it's bullshit, I know it's bullshit.

Damn

Just saw Trumps budget
I can see why people are against his agenda

I'm not going to bother to respond to all of your verbal diarheea, so Iwill leave you with a perfect analogy....

People who say, "Trump won the Electoral College" are up there with "A jury acquitted O.J. Simpson". They are hiding a gross miscarriage of justice behind a legal technicality.

Your analogy is ridiculous. One occurred via Constitutional mandate.

If you don't like it, change it through the process. The tools are available to you.

Trump won the vote from legitimate American's who matter.
Thank God for electoral college policy. Could you imagine if the barely Americans of California and the totally twisted loons of New York could determine our POTUS?
MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!

Funny, I saw just as many minorities when I was in the service protecting this country as I saw rednecks from Jesusland.

The people who have the numbers matter in the end. It's why Trump is failing.

We don't do mob rule here. Sorry.

Okay, Stupid, once again- saying Trump Won is like saying OJ Is innocent. You know it's bullshit, I know it's bullshit.

What's bullshit is your understanding how our government works. Here is what you're saying:

us-2016-presidential-election-map-3-sm-with-labels-2.png

All those little blue areas should control all those huge red areas. Does that make sense to you? Because our President has power than just the people. He has power over land as well.

Yet OJ is rotting in jail, so your point being circle jerk?

You see so often people here ripping on Trump and those who voted for him. Just what are they against? Here is the Trump Agenda as he campaigned on and what he has worked on since in office:

* Lower Taxes & Tax Reform
* Repeal & Replace Obamacare.

Well I am all for tax reform- but so far the 'lower taxes' has been essentially a windfall for the Trump family- and not much for mine.

And of course Trumpcare so far is a disaster- even the House that voted for it doesn't actually think its a good bill.

Ahhh, the tax reform hasn't even started yet! Might not get enacted until end of year. A little early to already be looking for it. Must get healthcare passed first. As to Trumpcare, again, still in the process of being formulated. You have no idea how it will end up, so why not wait to see it finished before deciding it is no good? Besides, you better hope it is good, because Obamacare is falling apart.
Rather than fix Obamacare, it's easier to throw tens of millions off healthcare and have hundreds of billions in tax cuts for billionaires. Makes sense to me.
Who will suffer the most? Trump's minions, of course. In a way, that makes it kind of delicious. Those ignorant pawns deserve what they get. Maybe next time, they will actually check things out before they so blindly follow a con man. And I thought they couldn't do worse than Bush. And even Trump hates Bush.

They are fixing Obamacare, R-Derp! Who cares what it's called! It was awful legislation designed by the people who wrote it to fail. That was the con and the con artists were Barack Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi!
Oh yea. They sure are fixing it. Republcians have such a great record on "fixing" things.

I guess the right wing has no problem with an autocratic plutocratic nation, even though none would benefit from it much or at all.
It would be "let them eat cake," it would be, "let them it crumbs."

What I find amusing, Kiwi...is all the whining that's done by you on the left about how the rich are supposedly going to get richer under Trump...it's the rich who got wealthier under Obama and the Middle Class and the poor who got poorer!

What's sad is you buy the crap your Democratic leaders feed you about how they are there for you...the little guy...when the truth is...they're there for themselves and couldn't care less about you until it's time to vote again!

Damn

Just saw Trumps budget

Only leftists are. Republicans are all for smaller government, less employees and less unnecessary spending.
Wars on Crime, Drugs, and Terror, is not, "smaller government". The right wing only "hates on the poor" regarding our war on poverty.

You see so often people here ripping on Trump and those who voted for him. Just what are they against? Here is the Trump Agenda as he campaigned on and what he has worked on since in office:

* Lower Taxes & Tax Reform
* Repeal & Replace Obamacare.

Well I am all for tax reform- but so far the 'lower taxes' has been essentially a windfall for the Trump family- and not much for mine.

And of course Trumpcare so far is a disaster- even the House that voted for it doesn't actually think its a good bill.

Ahhh, the tax reform hasn't even started yet! Might not get enacted until end of year. A little early to already be looking for it. Must get healthcare passed first. As to Trumpcare, again, still in the process of being formulated. You have no idea how it will end up, so why not wait to see it finished before deciding it is no good? Besides, you better hope it is good, because Obamacare is falling apart.
Rather than fix Obamacare, it's easier to throw tens of millions off healthcare and have hundreds of billions in tax cuts for billionaires. Makes sense to me.
Who will suffer the most? Trump's minions, of course. In a way, that makes it kind of delicious. Those ignorant pawns deserve what they get. Maybe next time, they will actually check things out before they so blindly follow a con man. And I thought they couldn't do worse than Bush. And even Trump hates Bush.

They are fixing Obamacare, R-Derp! Who cares what it's called! It was awful legislation designed by the people who wrote it to fail. That was the con and the con artists were Barack Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi!
Oh yea. They sure are fixing it. Republcians have such a great record on "fixing" things.

If it wasn't such a pile of stinking crap in the first place, R-Derp...it wouldn't have to be fixed! The American people wanted legislation to make healthcare affordable...Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi gave them legislation that was designed to fail and designed to cost Middle Class Americans a lot of money. Their entire goal all along was to create something so flawed that it would have to be replaced. Of course they THOUGHT it would be them replacing it with Medicare for everyone instead of the GOP trying to come up with something the country can actually pay for!

Damn

Just saw Trumps budget

Only leftists are. Republicans are all for smaller government, less employees and less unnecessary spending.
Wars on Crime, Drugs, and Terror, is not, "smaller government". The right wing only "hates on the poor" regarding our war on poverty.

Ah yes...the "war on poverty"! All the way back to the LBJ Administration...all those government programs pushed by you liberals...all the billions of dollars spent on fighting poverty...and the number of people living in poverty essentially hasn't changed despite our spending some 22 trillion dollars on that war! LBJ stated that his welfare programs would end dependency on government and turn tax eaters into tax payers. They haven't! Those programs have only fostered inter generational dependence on government hand outs dooming families to languish in a welfare state purgatory.

I guess the right wing has no problem with an autocratic plutocratic nation, even though none would benefit from it much or at all.
It would be "let them eat cake," it would be, "let them it crumbs."

What I find amusing, Kiwi...is all the whining that's done by you on the left about how the rich are supposedly going to get richer under Trump...it's the rich who got wealthier under Obama and the Middle Class and the poor who got poorer!

What's sad is you buy the crap your Democratic leaders feed you about how they are there for you...the little guy...when the truth is...they're there for themselves and couldn't care less about you until it's time to vote again!

Oldstyle, I've been bitching about this since W's administration, through Obama's administration and now with Trump.
Unfortunately with Trump and his budget things would get far worse than it is now. Fortunately, his budget is "dead on arrival" per the GOP leadership.
Your comments about the Dems are correct and it applies to the Repugs too. It's why I have been bashing the two major parties since my arrival in 2010. It's why I rarely vote either major political party and when I do it's the moderates/centralist who get my vote.
Back to the topic, I think you'd be hard pressed, to find an economist who doesn't think Trump's budget would widen the inequality and that inequality weakens the US economic stability. Also, many economists have stated because of growing inequality economic downturns are taking longer and longer to recover. Over 70% of this country's economy is consumer driven. Inequality, is a nail in the coffin of a consumer driven economy, when the middle class is the largest sector of the consumer demographic.

Your analogy is ridiculous. One occurred via Constitutional mandate.

If you don't like it, change it through the process. The tools are available to you.

OJ's acquittal happened through constitutional means. He got a trial by a jury of his peers. His peers just happened to be 12 black folks who decided to ignore all the evidence because Mark Fuhrman said the N-word.

But he really did kill those people and it was a travesty.

We had an election.Hillary got the most votes. But the electors chose to ignore that (yes, the whole purpose of the electors is to deliberate all factors) and voted for an obvious crazy person because they were a bunch of political hacks and racists.

It is really bad and it was a travesty.

Happy to have cleared that up for you.

Forum List

Back