Just wondering if any lefty has admitted they were wrong about collusion?

The best evidence of the likelihood that there was collusion lies in the efforts that Trump is making to suppress any investigations into the possibility of collusion.
Bullshit.

The thing that doesn't make any sense is why you people think Russia would use Wikileaks when the Russians could have just sent the damning emails to every press outlet in the world themselves.
I stand with the 17 U.S. intelligence agencies
That said so. And Wikileaks would be the perfect vehicle for obscuring direct ties to the Russian federation. Why didn't you think of that?

It wasn't 17 agencies...it was 3.....and then the others simply signed on to their findings..they did not investigate it all independently....and again...comey stated under oath that Trump was never under investigation for anything....
Perhaps this link will be enough to convince you that the Russian government was behind the hacking of Hillary's private server and of DNC computers. I think you are focused on collusion so you somehow read that into my narratives. Look again.
Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

The best evidence of the likelihood that there was collusion lies in the efforts that Trump is making to suppress any investigations into the possibility of collusion.
Bullshit.

The thing that doesn't make any sense is why you people think Russia would use Wikileaks when the Russians could have just sent the damning emails to every press outlet in the world themselves.
That said so. And Wikileaks would be the perfect vehicle for obscuring direct ties to the Russian federation. Why didn't you think of that?

And when Trump told comey to go after any of his people who did anything wrong...how was that obstructing the investigation? And no...the 17 agencies did not say so.....another left wing lie....
I saidl nothing about obstrucion nor did I say any of the17 agencies said anything about obstruction. The exchange between Muhammed and me was about Russian involvement in the email leaks. I accept your apology for calling me a leftist and aliar.
I think it is obvious that if the Russians leaked the emails they would surely want credit. Otherwise they would have just kept them secret to use as future blackmail material.

Sure the Russians and others probably hacked the unsecured DNC server but it makes no sense for them to release the info without getting anything out of it.

A wistleblower inside the DNC leaked the emails to wikileaks.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

And when Trump told comey to go after any of his people who did anything wrong...how was that obstructing the investigation? And no...the 17 agencies did not say so.....another left wing lie....
I saidl nothing about obstrucion nor did I say any of the17 agencies said anything about obstruction. The exchange between Muhammed and me was about Russian involvement in the email leaks. I accept your apology for calling me a leftist and aliar.
I think it is obvious that if the Russians leaked the emails it they would surely want credit. Otherwise they would have just kept them secret to use as future blackmail material.

Sure the Russians probably hacked the unsecured DNC server but it makes no sense for them to release the info without getting anything out of it.

Pure speculation. But thanks for admitting, albeit subtly, that the Kremlin was involved in the hacking. I don't get the nexus between the Russian hackers and a DNC whistleblower though. Fill me in.

Bullshit.

I think it is obvious that if the Russians leaked the emails they would surely want credit. Otherwise they would have just kept them secret to use as future blackmail material.

Sure the Russians and others probably hacked the unsecured DNC server but it makes no sense for them to release the info without getting anything out of it.

Here is what the Russians got out of the leak:
The emails provided enough public enmity against Hillary to turn the electorate in Trump's favor. Seemingly, Putin wanted Trump to win and the leak probably was instrumental in effecting that end.

Bullshit.

I think it is obvious that if the Russians leaked the emails it they would surely want credit. Otherwise they would have just kept them secret to use as future blackmail material.

Sure the Russians probably hacked the unsecured DNC server but it makes no sense for them to release the info without getting anything out of it.

Pure speculation. But thanks for admitting, albeit subtly, that the Kremlin was involved in the hacking. I don't get the nexus between the Russian hackers and a DNC whistleblower though. Fill me in.
If the Russians hacked it, they had a huge chunk of blackmail they could use against the US at any time in the future if Hillary had won.

However, it is not an either/or proposition.

Just because the emails were hacked by the Russians and multiple other state actors does not mean they were not also leaked.

Someone like Seth Rich would have wanted to remain anonymous.

A state entity like Russia would have bragged about it.

Bullshit.

It wasn't 17 agencies...it was 3.....and then the others simply signed on to their findings..they did not investigate it all independently....and again...comey stated under oath that Trump was never under investigation for anything....
Perhaps this link will be enough to convince you that the Russian government was behind the hacking of Hillary's private server and of DNC computers. I think you are focused on collusion so you somehow read that into my narratives. Look again.

Still on that game? Again remind us when the US coast gaurd investigated Russia and Trump?

Bullshit.

The emails provided enough public enmity against Hillary to turn the electorate in Trump's favor. Seemingly, Putin wanted Trump to win and the leak probably was instrumental in effecting that end.

It was more Comey meddeling then anything else and if Hillary and the DNC were honest it would of been no big deal...

Bullshit.

Btw you even bother to read your own links?

It is unlikely that all 16 of the agencies had looked independently at the Russian connection, which is what Clinton seemed to indicate." (Cheung said 16 agencies because he omitted the Office of the Director of National Intelligence from his count.)

If the Russians hacked it, they had a huge chunk of blackmail they could use against the US at any time in the future if Hillary had won.

However, it is not an either/or proposition.

Just because the emails were hacked by the Russians and multiple other state actors does not mean they were not also leaked.

Someone like Seth Rich would have wanted to remain anonymous.

A state entity like Russia would have bragged about it.
You are reaching. The KGB wouldn'tbe inclined to brag about their operations any more than our own intelligence agencies
would had the shoe been on the other foot.
There is nothing to gain...

Bullshit.

...and still no Russian connection… LOL

Bullshit.

Still on that game? Again remind us when the US coast gaurd investigated Russia and Trump?

I'm not referring to an investigation, I am talking about the gathering of intelligence that led U.S. intelligence to verify Russian government involvement in the email leaks.

It was more Comey meddeling then anything else and if Hillary and the DNC were honest it would of been no big deal...

Perhaps its just me but I think its always a big deal when a foreign entity tries to interfere with our electoral process.

Perhaps its just me but I think its always a big deal when a foreign entity tries to interfere with our electoral process.
YOUR electoral process, not America's electoral process.

The DNC is not America. It is a private organization that obviously defrauds it's investors. The leaked emails make that clear enough.

And both you and I know that this whole witch hunt is an attempt to divert attention away from the fact that the DNC defrauded it's financial supporters. They rigged the election for Hillary. Plain and simple.

Now the DNC is trying to argue in court that they were "impartial" while at the same time arguing that the term "impartial" cannot be defined. When everyone knows the election was rigged. BY THE DNC! Not the Russians.

WTF!!!

Last edited:
Bullshit.

Btw you even bother to read your own links?

It is unlikely that all 16 of the agencies had looked independently at the Russian connection, which is what Clinton seemed to indicate." (Cheung said 16 agencies because he omitted the Office of the Director of National Intelligence from his count.)

Isn't all U.S. intelligece FILTERED THROUGH and analysed by the CIA? From that perspective a consensus of all 17 agencies
could be realized if they acted as a unit to validate each other.

Bullshit.

I will trust Mueller to find out. He has just begun.

Bullshit.

Guilty until proven innocent… That's what's happening

If they changed votes , then yes it's a big thing.

But releasing information? Shame on the US press for not doing its job

The DNC is not America. It is a private organization that obviously defrauds it's investors. The leaked emails make that clear enough.
Don't confuse the electoral process with the DNC or the RNC. The electoral process is the cornerstone of our republc. The DNC, like the RNC, is an essential adjunct to that process. When foreign entities mess with either one they mess with all of us.

Don't confuse the electoral process with the DNC or the RNC. The electoral process is the cornerstone of our republc. The DNC, like the RNC, is an essential adjunct to that process. When foreign entities mess with either one they mess with all of us.
"Essential adjunct"???

:lol:

That's an oxymoron, jackass.

Guilty until proven innocent… That's what's happening
No it isn't. But with all the meetings between Trump's surrogates and the Russian's during his campaign, there is a high possibility of collusion. An impartial investigation into the matter is justified. I will accept the outcome
either way.

Forum List

Back