Just wondering if any lefty has admitted they were wrong about collusion?

I still believe in collusion until I hear WHY key Trump aides were meeting with the Russians

Why don't you want to know why:

WHY the Clinton Foundation received a huge donation from the Russian who benefitted from the US-Russia Uranium Deal...

WHY Bill was giving speeches during the election for Putin Pals, ex-KGB...

WHY Hillary's Campaign Manager received thousands of shares of Russians stocks and never reported it, WHY 1/3rd of the board members of HIS company are prominent businessmen with extremely close ties to both the Kremlin and Putin...

WHY Hillary's Campaign Manager's brother was working for the 'KGB Bank' AND for the Russian Spy Agency that reportedly hacked the DNC's server / e-mails...???

Why don't snowflakes want to know any of that (as if we all did not know the answer)?
If we could see trumps taxes. We saw Hillary's.

And what about the fishing expedition all those years going after the clintons? What have you produced? Nothing. They were clean. Any B's now is conspiracy. You caught him lying about sex. Woopee
'If we could see Trump's taxes....'

Bwuhahahaha....still hung up on that, stull pissed Trump did not cave to your demands by showing you something you have no legal right to.

The tv special in which your snowflake queen had to admit Trump did pay his taxes wasn't enough?

Poor obsessed, frustrated snowflake... :p
But he lied. He said we could see them after the audit.

See, you got nothing on the Clintons. Your smear worked but ultimately the Clintons were clean. Will Trump be clean? I doubt it. I smell impeachment in his future. Bwahhhahaha

Have any of them admitted that, or do they avoid that issue like they avoid how many things Gore was wrong about in that propaganda movie of his?
I'm ready to give up on collusion....

If you could just tell me why Trumps advisors were meeting with the Russians

I still want to know who hired Manifort, Stone and Paige. Why were they hired? At whose behest?

You do realize that none of those guys worked on the campaign very long and none of them work for Trump...right?

You know that's not true, right?

Manifort was his campaign manager. How'd he get that job and why? Carter Paige was a policy advisor. How'd he get that job and why? Roger Stone was an advisor. How'd he get that job and why? How did all these folks with Russian stink all over them get so close to a presidential candidate? Who told Crooked Donnie Small Hands he had to hire them? Jared?

Have any of them admitted that, or do they avoid that issue like they avoid how many things Gore was wrong about in that propaganda movie of his?

I still want to know who hired Manifort, Stone and Paige. Why were they hired? At whose behest?

You do realize that none of those guys worked on the campaign very long and none of them work for Trump...right?

Manifort was his campaign manager. How'd he get that job and why? Carter Paige was a policy advisor. How'd he get that job and why?
Roger Stone was an advisor. How'd he get that job and why? How did all these folks with Russian stink all over them get so close to a presidential candidate? Who told Crooked Donnie Small Hands he had to hire them? Jared?
All great questions. And one thing I can tell you with 100% certainty. Not one usmb Republican knows shit. They're telling you what they hope.

And the rnc released 4 talking points all Republicans are to use when talking about this. One is that there's nothing there. But how do they know? They dont

Is the investigation over yet? I must have missed it. As it is, at this point, there is no evidence of collusion...or against collusion. I'm perfectly satisfied to wait and go along with what they conclude.

We the American people haven't seen evidence. Adam Schiff seems to...

Schiff: There is now 'more than circumstantial evidence' of Trump-Russia collusion

Whoever you are......the new lie is obstruction of justice....even Rachel Maddow got the memo to stop talking about the Collusion lie...

Rachel Maddow: 'I Absolutely Believe It's Possible' Trump Did Not Collude With Russia

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow said in a newly published interview the collusion story between President Donald Trump and Russia might be fake news.

"I absolutely believe it's possible," Maddow told Rolling Stone.

I believe it's possible too...doesn't mean members of his campaign didn't collude.

Can you explain how Roger Stone knew in advance about the Podesta email dump?

If it turns out members of Trump's team helped Russia weaponizing their hacking of our Democracy, will you be outraged or still not care since you're guy won?

Is the investigation over yet? I must have missed it. As it is, at this point, there is no evidence of collusion...or against collusion. I'm perfectly satisfied to wait and go along with what they conclude.

Schiff: There is now 'more than circumstantial evidence' of Trump-Russia collusion

Whoever you are......the new lie is obstruction of justice....even Rachel Maddow got the memo to stop talking about the Collusion lie...

Rachel Maddow: 'I Absolutely Believe It's Possible' Trump Did Not Collude With Russia

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow said in a newly published interview the collusion story between President Donald Trump and Russia might be fake news.

I believe it's possible too...doesn't mean members of his campaign didn't collude.

If it turns out members of Trump's team helped Russia weaponizing their hacking of our Democracy, will you be outraged or still not care since you're guy won?
They would say cover it up like they did when Jeb stole Florida in 2000. For the good of our democracy.

Remember Jill Stein wanted an audit of the Michigan, pa and wi votes and Republicans shit.

Rick Snyder is the governor of our state. I'd like a recount. He's not to be trusted.

And Jill Stein was going to pay $2 million then they raised the price to ten. Shady

They would say cover it up like they did when Jeb stole Florida in 2000. For the good of our democracy.

Remember Jill Stein wanted an audit of the Michigan, pa and wi votes and Republicans shit.

Rick Snyder is the governor of our state. I'd like a recount. He's not to be trusted.

And Jill Stein was going to pay $2 million then they raised the price to ten. Shady

They did the audit...and Trump had even more votes......and she made a lot of money....

Please....show us where stone knew about podesta........please....

The best evidence of the likelihood that there was collusion lies in the efforts that Trump is making to suppress any investigations into the possibility of collusion.
Bullshit.

The thing that doesn't make any sense is why you people think Russia would use Wikileaks when the Russians could have just sent the damning emails to every press outlet in the world themselves.
I stand with the 17 U.S. intelligence agencies
That said so. And Wikileaks would be the perfect vehicle for obscuring direct ties to the Russian federation. Why didn't you think of that?

I still believe in collusion until I hear WHY key Trump aides were meeting with the Russians

WHY the Clinton Foundation received a huge donation from the Russian who benefitted from the US-Russia Uranium Deal...

WHY Hillary's Campaign Manager received thousands of shares of Russians stocks and never reported it, WHY 1/3rd of the board members of HIS company are prominent businessmen with extremely close ties to both the Kremlin and Putin...

WHY Hillary's Campaign Manager's brother was working for the 'KGB Bank' AND for the Russian Spy Agency that reportedly hacked the DNC's server / e-mails...???

Why don't snowflakes want to know any of that (as if we all did not know the answer)?

And what about the fishing expedition all those years going after the clintons? What have you produced? Nothing. They were clean. Any B's now is conspiracy. You caught him lying about sex. Woopee

Bwuhahahaha....still hung up on that, stull pissed Trump did not cave to your demands by showing you something you have no legal right to.

The tv special in which your snowflake queen had to admit Trump did pay his taxes wasn't enough?

See, you got nothing on the Clintons. Your smear worked but ultimately the Clintons were clean. Will Trump be clean? I doubt it. I smell impeachment in his future. Bwahhhahaha

So know Billy was not impeached? And Hillary was not publicly denounced as being an incompetent fool?

Manifort was his campaign manager. How'd he get that job and why? Carter Paige was a policy advisor. How'd he get that job and why? Roger Stone was an advisor. How'd he get that job and why? How did all these folks with Russian stink all over them get so close to a presidential candidate? Who told Crooked Donnie Small Hands he had to hire them? Jared?

For 3 months....manifort worked for Trump for 3 months.....sooooo.....tell us if he was so important to the collusion with Russia why he left after 5 months....carter paige...same story....and stone....all these guys don't work for Trump...but you allege were vital to collusion with Russia, collusion that Trump is not being investigated for.......

Again.....Collusion is the old lie......that has fallen apart....the new lie is that Trump obstructed justice....he can't....but that is the new lie....

They did the audit...and Trump had even more votes......and she made a lot of money....
We haven't seen his taxes. How much Russia money did he get?

The best evidence of the likelihood that there was collusion lies in the efforts that Trump is making to suppress any investigations into the possibility of collusion.
Bullshit.

The thing that doesn't make any sense is why you people think Russia would use Wikileaks when the Russians could have just sent the damning emails to every press outlet in the world themselves.
That said so. And Wikileaks would be the perfect vehicle for obscuring direct ties to the Russian federation. Why didn't you think of that?

And when Trump told comey to go after any of his people who did anything wrong...how was that obstructing the investigation? And no...the 17 agencies did not say so.....another left wing lie....

Bullshit.

It wasn't 17 agencies...it was 3.....and then the others simply signed on to their findings..they did not investigate it all independently....and again...comey stated under oath that Trump was never under investigation for anything....

Bullshit.

Showing that they did it would have been a feather in their cap and something to brag about.

We haven't seen his taxes. How much Russia money did he get?

We know that hilary got 144 million dollars, yet you guys don't care...and she was the Secretary of State....when her husband also got 500,000 dollars from Russia to give a speech...when she was actually Secretary of States and signed off on handing over 20% of our uranium to putin...funny that you guys don't care about that actual collusion with Russia...

Bullshit.

And when Trump told comey to go after any of his people who did anything wrong...how was that obstructing the investigation? And no...the 17 agencies did not say so.....another left wing lie....
I saidl nothing about obstrucion nor did I say any of the17 agencies said anything about obstruction. The exchange between Muhammed and me was about Russian involvement in the email leaks. I accept your apology for calling me a leftist and aliar.

That was back in March......

Yeah.....Adam Schiff today....

Adam Schiff Admits There’s No ‘Proof’ Of Trump-Russia Collusion [VIDEO]

The 11-month-old investigation into whether President Trump or members of his campaign colluded with Russians has still not turned up any evidence that’s strong enough to put before a jury.

That’s according to California Rep. Adam Schiff, the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee, which is overseeing one of the parallel investigations into whether members of the Trump campaign coordinated with the Kremlin to influence the outcome of the election.

“I’m not prepared to say that there’s proof you could take to a jury,” Schiff told ABC News’ Martha Raddatz on Sunday when asked if he’s seen proof of collusion.

As a leader of the House committee, Schiff has been able to review classified information held by various agencies of the intelligence community. He has also sat in on briefings with FBI officials to review information in the case.

The whole collussion thing really is a distraction. The BIG issue is that Russia hacked us in a big way, multiple times and tried to influence our elections and it is getting lost in the noise.

When people commit and associate with a group or a coalition like a political party, they will defend and protect it sometimes to the point of absurdity. It is not exclusive to the Dems or Republicans.

The topic is 'collusion'. Where there is no evidence of Russia-Trump collusion, there is enough to bury the Clintons, her campaign manager, and his brother.

Your pathetic obsession with Trump's taxes belongs in a seperate thread...

Forum List

Back