"Justice for J6": The September 18th Thread

what?????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??!?
..you people have been denigrating the police for the past 8 years!!!!!!!!! for DEFENDING themselves!!!!!!!!!
..and now, a cop MURDERS someone--and you HONOR them!!
I only denigrate officers who choose to betray the trust of the people and use violence inappropriately or unnecessarily.

A man in Minneapolis was fired on with no lethal rounds by riot police from an unmarked van without identifying themselves.

He fired back at the unmarked van.

When they announced they were police, he put down his gun, lay on the ground motionless.

Then the police beat him for no reason

Then they charged him with attempted murder.

He was acquitted of charges as he was acting in self defense.

There are no insurrectionist jailed.

Well. I had reminded Mac elsewhere on the board of his habit of painting a picture of his own version of reality, presenting extraordinary claims, almost in a way that serves to stimulate his sociopathic tendencies, and then flpping it around in a manner that would insinuate that other people should defend themselves against his sociopathic wet dreams for self-stimulation.

That cat seems to have no sense of self-awareness whatsoever. Real weird dude, for sure.

Until anyone provides a link to charges of insurrection, I maintain that the thread premise is a lie and OP is in need of moderation in the interest of intellectual honesty.

Last edited:
False. Many people who committed crimes in earlier riots were charged.
Bullshit! Democrats were instigating the riots:
1630969528657.png

I’ve never excused anyone who committed a violent crime against an officer.

But conservatives have excused the 1/6 rightwing terrorists who committed violent crimes against scores of officers.
why would you lie like that?? mostly what I've seen is condemnation of what happened,,,

WOW. I can't believe that pile of bullshit from you. From Byrd v Babbitt to attacking the police officers who testified before congress. There has been nothing but conservative attacks against the Capitol Police.

As I thought: You haven't seen any video of the violence. It hasn't been provided to you in your universe.

It's not hard to find. There was significant violence. But I guess you'd just call that Fake News.

Wow.
I'm sure that there were a few who were nailed for violence by video.
My bitch is for the guys who were not violent, are not charged, and are being held in solitary for months awaiting "trial".
How many BLM rioters are being held in solitary for months?

500 political prisoners held without charge or any semblance of due process. You'd think the Americans would get the picture that protesting against your Reich carries SERIOUS penalties.

I'm sure you'll gun unarmed women down again.
Every one of them is receiving due process, cupcake.

1630969942865.png

Why are you acting confused?

Aren't they insurrectionists in your minds eye?

Then they should be dealt with like the unarmed female protestor was on that day!

You should get it over with and hang the bastards for their transgressions.

The only good insurrectionist is a dead insurrectionist not?

You should please the high lords of democratic progressivism and demand their execution immediately.

Perhaps a bullet to the neck at point blank range will suffice since it was good enough at the Capitol that day.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back