"Justice for J6": The September 18th Thread

What does that have to do with anything I said?
1. You said BLM rioters were charged, maybe a few were. I'm saying that the FBI did NOT track down every BLM rioter like they did the 1/6 protesters, nor did the FBI hold them in solitary for months.
2. My meme was about "incitement", did any democrat get charged with incitement or insurrection?

Who is that specifically?
Here's one, use google, there are several.

1. You said BLM rioters were charged, maybe a few were. I'm saying that the FBI did NOT track down every BLM rioter like they did the 1/6 protesters, nor did the FBI hold them in solitary for months.
2. My meme was about "incitement", did any democrat get charged with incitement or insurrection?
1. The FBI was not involved in state level crimes as it is a federal agency. The people who committed crimes this summer were much harder to track down given the lack of surveillance footage. The Jan 6th protestors did a fabulous job providing a LOT of video of their crimes.

2. No Democrat committed incitement.

Here's one, use google, there are several.

Already released.

You are correct, but for a reason that escapes you. The BLM protesters were for the most part NOT caught on video committing their crimes, and many if not most were wearing masks while doing so, making identification difficult if not impossible.

Contrast that with the US Capitol, with video cameras in every room and hall, in addition to the police body cams of the Capitol officers. And as contrasted with the BLM protesters, most of the January 6th rioters were not masked, and thus easy to identify.

So I guess a demonstration/rally/whatever is being planning on September 18th for the jailed January 6 insurrectionists.

Hard to imagine it will turn out like January 6th, but I guess you never know. Security will be much tighter, obviously.

Any news or information on this, anyone?

I'm in favor of justice for those involved.
Maximum sentences, maximum fines.
Let's get to it.

Well. I had reminded Mac elsewhere on the board of his habit of painting a picture of his own version of reality, presenting extraordinary claims, almost in a way that serves to stimulate his sociopathic tendencies, and then flpping it around in a manner that would insinuate that other people should defend themselves against his sociopathic wet dreams for self-stimulation.

That cat seems to have no sense of self-awareness whatsoever. Real weird dude, for sure.

Until anyone provides a link to charges of insurrection, I maintain that the thread premise is a lie and OP is in need of moderation in the interest of intellectual honesty.
I saw that elsewhere .....

And, yes he is really one weird dude ....

But, then again ALL Leftist suffer from the same Disorder.

So I guess a demonstration/rally/whatever is being planning on September 18th for the jailed January 6 insurrectionists.

Hard to imagine it will turn out like January 6th, but I guess you never know. Security will be much tighter, obviously.

Any news or information on this, anyone?

Biggest bunch of fucking horseshit.

This is you:

E58C09D1-8483-48FB-B1B7-C676B7F2AB15.png

WOW. I can't believe that pile of bullshit from you. From Byrd v Babbitt to attacking the police officers who testified before congress. There has been nothing but conservative attacks against the Capitol Police.
I will take a verbal attacks over the left trying to burn cops alive anyday,,,

500 political prisoners held without charge or any semblance of due process. You'd think the Americans would get the picture that protesting against your Reich carries SERIOUS penalties.

I'm sure you'll gun unarmed women down again.
You know that is not true.
Each and every prisoner being held has been charged.

Oh…right….these were just tourists. :rolleyes:

Could you point us to where anyone has been charged with insurrection?

Thanks!

In the mean time, the claim of insurrectionists in the OP is false and is in need of moderation to correct the claim.

I doubt that will happen, however. As it is, the rest of us know fully well why he does it.

He does it because you encourage him to do so...

Screen Shot 43.jpg

You're not fit for moderation, dear. You never have been. You moderate like an activist.

Are you even American? Or maybe a new American? I noticed you provided us with a dictionary definition of "big government' the other day, rather than seeking out and sharing with the group the wisdom of the Founders via the blueprint for the constitution in the Federalist. People who are aware of the American heritage don't do silly things like that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back