"Justice for J6": The September 18th Thread

MPD fully activates department ahead of planned 'Justice for J6' protest on Sept. 18

"Capitol Police officers said they began to hear discussions within the department about the gathering in early August.

"The developments, and a renewed sense of trepidation, came shortly after the USCP removed the final section of fencing surrounding the Capitol on July 10.

"'Here we go again,' an officer said, describing mixed feelings of hearing the news"

No word yet on whether Trump will show up
maxresdefault.jpg

Did a Queens Podiatrist Help Donald Trump Avoid Vietnam? (Published 2018)

Anyone with an American flag will be shot and killed on site. Democrats won't allow counter-revolutionary acts. The Gestapo and Cheka will be out in force. Swear loyalty to the democrat Reich, or die.

Could you point us to where anyone has been charged with insurrection?

Thanks!

In the mean time, the claim of insurrectionists in the OP is false and is in need of moderation to correct the claim.

I doubt that will happen, however. As it is, the rest of us know fully well why he does it.

He does it because you encourage him to do so...

View attachment 535987

You're not fit for moderation, dear. You never have been. You moderate like an activist.

Are you even American? Or maybe a new American?
Wow. You resort to three year old comments on a member’s profile, a member that you want moderated because you don’t like his posts. That is pretty pathetic. In the meantime I see posts from others (including you) accusing public figures and other folks of murder, pedo, corruption…but, wow…no charges. Should they be moderated? Or maybe this crap just isn’t against the rules in a post.

Are you American?

Wow. You resort to three year old comments on a member’s profile, a member that you want moderated because you don’t like his posts. That is pretty pathetic. In the meantime I see posts from others (including you) accusing public figures and other folks of murder, pedo, corruption…but, wow…no charges. Should they be moderated? Or maybe this crap just isn’t against the rules in a post.

Are you American?

So, about that link to any charges of insurrection....

OP made a claim of insurrection. We'll need confirmation in support of his claim, please.

At the very least, a correction is in order.

Thanks!

So, about that link to any charges of insurrection....

OP made a claim of insurrection. We'll need confirmation in support of his claim, please.

Thanks!
There are other mods, if this is an issue for you, pm one of them. :)

There are other mods, if this is an issue for you, pm one of them. :)

Yeah, but you're the one encouraging him to initiate dialogue with blatant falsehoods. And then you're joining in on it, making matters more complex given your role here.

And since you're here in the thread, predictably, it makes sense that you'd make the correction.

Why aren't you interested in making the correction?

I think it's a fair question.

Are we not all in agreement here? Anyone else agree that the rules must be enforced equally and not piece-meal according to one's personal political biases?

Last edited:
Yeah, but you're the one encouraging him to initiate dialogue wiht blatant falsehoods.

And since you're here in the thread, ironically, it makes sense that you'd make the correction.

Why aren't you interested in making the correction?

I think it's a fair question.

Are we not all in agreement here? Anyone else agree?
Last time I’m going to say this. You know the rules. You have a beef with moderation? Take it via PM.

The political prisoners need to be released. The FBI is a partisan joke.

I support any peaceful protest, especially when US Law is being misused to punish patriots, while murderers and other criminals walk free.
"Patrioits". The new code word for camo outfitted jerkoffs & QAnon retards who stormed the Capital on behalf of Trump in an attempt to knock off a few members of Congress & the V.P. in order to install that knuckle dragger Trump as Dear Leader For Life.

But nothing bad happened. That's why Trump's stooges like McCarthy, Jordan, Butch Greene & a few other traitors are scared shitless of supeonas for their phone records.

Just for information:

At least 70% have been released as they await hearings – compared with a typical rate of 25% of federal defendants

It is clear they have been charged with crimes... If anything they are being treated better than other federal crime suspects...

You are correct, but for a reason that escapes you. The BLM protesters were for the most part NOT caught on video committing their crimes, and many if not most were wearing masks while doing so, making identification difficult if not impossible.

Contrast that with the US Capitol, with video cameras in every room and hall, in addition to the police body cams of the Capitol officers. And as contrasted with the BLM protesters, most of the January 6th rioters were not masked, and thus easy to identify.
Let's not forget these morons posted evidence of themselves at the Capital making them super easy to identify.

So I guess a demonstration/rally/whatever is being planning on September 18th for the jailed January 6 insurrectionists.

Hard to imagine it will turn out like January 6th, but I guess you never know. Security will be much tighter, obviously.

Any news or information on this, anyone?

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention takes you whack-jobs seriously.

The political prisoners need to be released. The FBI is a partisan joke.

I support any peaceful protest, especially when US Law is being misused to punish patriots, while murderers and other criminals walk free.

Jan 6 was not peaceful. Terrorists attacked the capitol and police officers. You are the partisan joke.

What violent crimes? Link please.
are not charged, and are being held in solitary for months awaiting "trial".
500 political prisoners held without charge or any semblance of due process.
500 Americans held for 9 months without charge.
So why does the Gestapo not charge the political prisoners? 9 months.....?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My avatar seeks to help other avatars when they are seemingly lost in the intricacies of using google, or doing a 'search', of vetting the assertions that they offer the forum. He's that kind of an avatar. A helpful sort.

So, even though another poster has adequately responded to the above comments by the posters 'Uncensored2008' and his sidekick, poster 'kyzr' by posting (I think twice) the government's own list of who got arrested and why.....well, my avatar thought it would be useful if he overdrove that nail and posted another source for the posters quoted above.
Here's Business Insider's list.

ps....from the BI reportage: "This table includes the names, charges, and links to court documents of all the people charged so far." ..... "Since supporters of then-President Donald Trump swarmed the US Capitol on January 6 - forcing Congress to go into lockdown and damaging the halls of government - 630 people have been.....charged with crimes.
ps2.......it's 80 pages.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"How many urging violence were FBI?"
I dunno, poster 'kyzr'.
Do you?
Has there been any number cited by a credible source?
Has there been any names of FBI employees involved in urging violence cited by a credible source?
And if not, well, poster 'kyzr', how do you know that there were any?

And if you don't know....well, partner why would you offer an irresponsible unsupportable suggestion into the forum without any vetting whatsoever?
What's up with that?
Please don't tell the assembled forum that it is because you are seeking attention.
If that is your sole reason, well son, that is pathetic.
IMHO
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fucking Nazis"
"you fucks"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, whadya gonna do?
Some say it is poor quality parenting, tho I'm not so sure about that.
Others say it is under-education and/or developmental challenges.
I don't know about that either.
But I think we all have seen that there are gonna be those type of people most anywhere you go these days.

To be clear, NOT the "f*cks" the excitable posters Uncensored & Progressive screech about.
Rather, the type of folks who think using the word 'f*ck' makes them sound grown-up and clever.

Some say it is the dumbing down of American youth.
But I don't know about that either.

You know that's not true.

Even Pocahontas finds it too much.
The claim is that people who've not been charged are being held.
From you link...

"Most of the 300-plus people charged with participating in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot have been released while they await trial, but dozens of those deemed to be dangerous, flight risks or at high risk of obstructing justice were ordered held without bond ..."

As noted, everyone who's being held has been charged.

You're welcome.

From you link...

"Most of the 300-plus people charged with participating in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot have been released while they await trial, but dozens of those deemed to be dangerous, flight risks or at high risk of obstructing justice were ordered held without bond ..."

You're welcome.
got a link that proves that??

It wasn’t that long ago that the conservatives whined about people accused of violent crimes being released on bail.

Now they whine when THEIR people are accused of violent crimes and won’t be let out on bail.
It is much the same as the rules on these message boards, selectively applied to favor the right-wing extremist position of the moment.

The trump Nazis' insanity is everywhere.

From you link...

You're welcome.
I'm guessing you couldnt find a link to back that up,,,

1. The FBI was not involved in state level crimes as it is a federal agency. The people who committed crimes this summer were much harder to track down given the lack of surveillance footage. The Jan 6th protestors did a fabulous job providing a LOT of video of their crimes.

2. No Democrat committed incitement.
You make statements with no proof. Thanks for playing.

View attachment 535941

Why are you acting confused?

Aren't they insurrectionists in your minds eye?

Then they should be dealt with like the unarmed female protestor was on that day!

You should get it over with and hang the bastards for their transgressions.

The only good insurrectionist is a dead insurrectionist not?

You should please the high lords of democratic progressivism and demand their execution immediately.

Perhaps a bullet to the neck at point blank range will suffice since it was good enough at the Capitol that day.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Wow, look at all that. Ol' Mac strikes a nerve again.

Forum List

Back