Justices Indicate Shadow-Bias: Gay Marriage Question Erodes Last Bastion of Impariality?

Should the laws of the separate states be preserved before the question is Heard?

• Yes, shadow "Decisions" by refusing stays erodes my faith in the justice system & state sovereignty.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No, it's inevitable; the Court is just letting the public know what it has in mind. No biggie.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I've already given up on the justice system in America.

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Protectionst and his buds blame everyone but themselves.:woohoo:
Because we're right. :biggrin: And if you were right, instead of wrong, you could be not blamed too.
Your mentality lost old man. Sad for you, but the not for everyone else...
My mentality is alive, well, and healthy. Yours is mired in the sickness of homosexuality. Are you a queer, yourself ? Or maybe your're still in the closet, and ASHAMED to come out. Sad. How sad. Bwa ha ha ha ha. (Burt Reynolds laugh)

th

Protectionst and his buds blame everyone but themselves.:woohoo:
Because we're right. :biggrin: And if you were right, instead of wrong, you could be not blamed too.
Your mentality lost old man. Sad for you, but the not for everyone else...
My mentality is alive, well, and healthy. Yours is mired in the sickness of homosexuality. Are you a queer, yourself ? Or maybe your're still in the closet, and ASHAMED to come out. Sad. How sad. Bwa ha ha ha ha. (Burt Reynolds laugh)

th
What I am is none of your damn business, but am I happy for the gay kids, you bet your old wrinkled ass I am. You lost, they won, good times...

Phony old dead whitey? You wish, and boy do you ever since all of them bury your sorry wrinkled ass...
They bury nothing. And neither do you. :slap:
I will dance on your grave old man, and they will dance on mine. So be it but the US is now a better place, just not for you and you kind...
You are in a dream world. You queers will still be discriminated against everywhere you go. You think anything is changed ? The only thing that is, is that you have enraged the sane population of America, and now the gloves are off.

Soon everyone of you nutjobs will be looking at the world through jail bars. No jury is going to convict anyone for discriminating against you, and they will convict you for a variety of charges. :biggrin:

What I am is none of your damn business, but am I happy for the gay kids, you bet your old wrinkled ass I am. You lost, they won, good times...
I lost nothing. They won nothing. Everything is the same. Just a lot of senseless talking.

And I'LL decide what is my business, not you. :biggrin:

Phony old dead whitey? You wish, and boy do you ever since all of them bury your sorry wrinkled ass...
They bury nothing. And neither do you. :slap:
I will dance on your grave old man, and they will dance on mine. So be it but the US is now a better place, just not for you and you kind...
You are in a dream world. You queers will still be discriminated against everywhere you go. You think anything is changed ? The only thing that is, is that you have enraged the sane population of America, and now the gloves are off. Soon everyone of you nutjobs will be looking at the world through jail bars. No jury is going to convict anyone for discriminating against you, and they will convict you for a variety of charges. :biggrin:
I'm not gay, not that it matters, and what you believe is an utter joke that shows, quite clearly, just how mentally ill and out of touch with reality you actually are. You old man, are a loon, and not long for the world which is a very good thing...

I lost nothing. They won nothing. Everything is the same. Just a lot of senseless talking.

My business is none of yours, old loon.

As for what they won, they just tossed your Holy Book into the fire, and your Holier Than Thou attitude with it...

Protectionist lost everything here long ago.

Marriage Equality is now over as an issue.

So is ACA.

So is Fair Housing.

So is the confederate flag.

The far right got trampled the last two weeks. Excellent.

As for what they won, they just tossed your Holy Book into the fire, and your Holier Than Thou attitude with it...
I don't have a holy book, you dumb, queerass lunatic. Even when I was in a religion, it was Catholic, and they go by the Pope and the Vatican. Bibles are Protestant.

And if you read my writings on queers, you'd know I criticize you loons on the basis of your mental illness, not religion. Bwa ha ha ha ha.

And you see Burt with the babe ? (who's laughing at you too) That's the way it's done, basket case. One man - one woman.

th

the anti-gay bias of both Thomas and Scalai, both good Catholic boys -- is glaring.

why bring up their personal lives? Read Scalia's dissent. :laugh2:

among some of Scalia's lunacy, Scalia attacks Californians as not real westerners....

I don't have a holy book, you dumb, queerass lunatic. Even when I was in a religion, it was Catholic, and they go by the Pope and the Vatican. Bibles are Protestant.

And if you read my writings on queers, you'd know I criticize you loons on the basis of your mental illness, not religion. Bwa ha ha ha ha.

And you see Burt with the babe ? (who's laughing at you too) That's the way it's done, basket case. One man - one woman.

th
Not anymore old man. You lost, happy days...

Marriage Equality is now over as an issue.

So is ACA.

So is Fair Housing.

So is the confederate flag.

The far right got trampled the last two weeks. Excellent.
It has been a good couple of weeks, for human decency...

Marriage Equality is now over as an issue. So is ACA. So is Fair Housing. So is the confederate flag. The far right got trampled the last two weeks. Excellent.
Fair Housing ? Man, you don't know shit. I've been trying to get something done on housing discrimination against senior citizens and disabled people (including veterans).... it is RAMPANT all over America, The # 1 discrimination happening now. As bad as affirmative action.

protectionist :cuckoo:

th
Bible - Catholic Online

Roman Catholics and the Bible

from the .
United States Conference of Catholic Bishops:
"USCCB Publishing does not sell Bibles. For a good selection of Catholic Bibles, visit a Catholic bookstore."

Bible

Last edited:

Forum List

Back