Justified?

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021

It looks like an assassination.

Police have a "no knock" warrant. They use the landlord's key to enter the apartment.

So, if it was Britain, and they could be 99% sure the guy was unarmed, he'd still be alive. But since it's America the cops were 99% sure he was armed, they shot him.

So let me get this straight...the reason the man is dead is not because of the inherent danger and questionable constitutionality of 'no-knock' warrants.

The reason he is dead is because of one of his rights?

Ladies and gentlemen...Liberal logic.

In case no one has told you today...you are mentally ill.

Police have a "no knock" warrant. They use the landlord's key to enter the apartment.

So, if it was Britain, and they could be 99% sure the guy was unarmed, he'd still be alive. But since it's America the cops were 99% sure he was armed, they shot him.

That was murder, plain and simple. These cops need to be charged with first-degree murder with special circumstances, and they need to get the death penalty when convicted.

There is not any circumstance that justifies police entering anyone's home, and intentionally shooting a sleeping or just-awakened occupant.

Here's a link to the article:

So let me get this straight...the reason the man is dead is not because of the inherent danger and questionable constitutionality of 'no-knock' warrants.

The reason he is dead is because of one of his rights?

Ladies and gentlemen...Liberal logic.

In case no one has told you today...you are mentally ill.
Otis is our Commie Tommie.

Cops entered the apartment with guns drawn.

Dude comes out from under a blanket with gun drawn.

Pretty simple math on this one...

Cops entered the apartment with guns drawn.

Dude comes out from under a blanket with gun drawn.

Pretty simple math on this one...

I couldn't see a gun.

You do see one cop signal to the cop next to him to stop shooting.

Here's some more info. They say he had a gun.

Who sleeps with a gun in his bed?

Ah, at 53 seconds into the video, it looks like he has a gun. You have to pause it to see it. At least there's a silver rectangle above his hand.

Guess the cops didn't feel safe enough to ask him to drop the gun.

No it’s not. If the police have a need to interact with you in this way, you’re already sub-human scum. If you fail to follow their commands, even more so. He deserved what he got.

Here's hoping someday a SWAT team gets the addresses mixed up and breaks down your door by mistake looking for someone else so that you too can get what you deserve.

Always in places run by people like you. That's just how you are.

I knew this happened in a blue city before I even looked at the link, because this ALWAYS happens in blue cities.

Don't be so negative all the time ...
If the SWAT team just knocked first, the guy might have had a chance to take at least one of them out.
However ... It doesn't look like having a slumber party at a murder suspect's house was a great idea.

Here's hoping someday a SWAT team gets the addresses mixed up and breaks down your door by mistake looking for someone else so that you too can get what you deserve.
LOL. I’ll have at least 30 seconds warning thanks to the location of my new home and my security systems.

Because the criminals are the ones that use guns for crime.
That was murder, plain and simple. These cops need to be charged with first-degree murder with special circumstances, and they need to get the death penalty when convicted.

There is not any circumstance that justifies police entering anyone's home, and intentionally shooting a sleeping or just-awakened occupant.

Here's a link to the article:

If anybody needs to be charged with murder it is that filthy ass Negro Capitol police officer that shot an unarmed woman veteran that was protesting against a stolen election.

You "guess?" The guy is in HIS apartment carry a lawful gun he owns, and is awakened out of a sound sleep by a bunch of guys yelling at him? And you "guess?"

There's nothing in that article to suggest that it's his apartment or that the gun was legally owned.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it turns out that he had the gun illegally...

LOL. I’ll have at least 30 seconds warning thanks to the location of my new home and my security systems.

I'll be sure to let the authorities know that, thanks. They are experts at defeating cheap crap like yours. Honest people with nothing to hide don't need security systems, right?

Forum List

Back