Justified?

Here's hoping someday a SWAT team gets the addresses mixed up and breaks down your door by mistake looking for someone else so that you too can get what you deserve.

I'm lucky enough they would probably just call me from the road and say ...

"Why don't you come on down the driveway and don't bring anything with you,
because we really don't want to have to come in there and get you."

I would be like ...
"Good call ... Be there in a minute ... Don't shoot."

I couldn't see a gun.

You do see one cop signal to the cop next to him to stop shooting.

Here's some more info. They say he had a gun.

Who sleeps with a gun in his bed?
Dimmer criminals.

Ah, at 53 seconds into the video, it looks like he has a gun. You have to pause it to see it. At least there's a silver rectangle above his hand.

Guess the cops didn't feel safe enough to ask him to drop the gun.
..or shoot it out of his hand or just "wing" him like you would do, right??

That was murder, plain and simple. These cops need to be charged with first-degree murder with special circumstances, and they need to get the death penalty when convicted.

There is not any circumstance that justifies police entering anyone's home, and intentionally shooting a sleeping or just-awakened occupant.

Here's a link to the article:

Yep no knock needs to be eliminated. In Lima Ohio a few years back they no knocked the wrong house and killed them. No knock is no good.

I'll be sure to let the authorities know that, thanks. They are experts at defeating cheap crap like yours. Honest people with nothing to hide don't need security systems, right?
They already know. I make it a point to introduce myself to the local LEOs whenever I move. They have keys for the gates. It’s the distance between the street and the house along with the cameras/alarms that would give me the notice. Best $17K I spent when buying the house.

Honest people generally have the most to protect.

They already know. I make it a point to introduce myself to the local LEOs whenever I move. They have keys for the gates.

I know what you mean ... It's almost like they respect you, or care ... And might even notice if you were missing.

So let me get this straight...the reason the man is dead is not because of the inherent danger and questionable constitutionality of 'no-knock' warrants.

The reason he is dead is because of one of his rights?

Ladies and gentlemen...Liberal logic.

In case no one has told you today...you are mentally ill.

Yep....if we simply didn't have any Rights, then the police wouldn't have to be afraid of the citizens.......like in china....if they know a crime has been committed, they scoop up the suspect, his family, his friends, and acquaintances, and simply beat them till somebody talks............see, if we had that here, then we wouldn't have accidental shootings.....

Yep....if we simply didn't have any Rights, then the police wouldn't have to be afraid of the citizens.......like in china....if they know a crime has been committed, they scoop up the suspect, his family, his friends, and acquaintances, and simply beat them till somebody talks............see, if we had that here, then we wouldn't have accidental shootings.....
Sounds like a liberal utopia to me!

The real left is dead and buried.

What we have now are little pocket dictators.

Little do they realize the boot comes down on everyone's neck equally.

You must be the community sex offender.
No. I’m a gun owner, a self-defense proponent, and a strong supporter of law enforcement. I’m also an incredibly private person who doesn’t like people on my property or in my personal business. It’s in my best interest to maintain a positive relationship with the local LEOs.

Yep no knock needs to be eliminated. In Lima Ohio a few years back they no knocked the wrong house and killed them. No knock is no good.
You have an interesting vocabulary.

"A few" is a phrase used to denote two or three of something. The Lima, Ohio incident occurred more than "a few" years back.

How many million no-knock warrants have been safely carried out in fourteen years?

One out of every couple million airline flights crashes. Do you not fly?

July 30, 2008 The Blade (OH)​

Prosecutor Questions Justification For Lima Shooting

You have an interesting vocabulary.

"A few" is a phrase used to denote two or three of something. The Lima, Ohio incident occurred more than "a few" years back.

How many million no-knock warrants have been safely carried out in fourteen years?

One out of every couple million airline flights crashes. Do you not fly?

July 30, 2008 The Blade (OH)​

Prosecutor Questions Justification For Lima Shooting

Lol, a few is defined as a small number. Let's start there. Next the no knock warrant. They no knock my house. I have dogs they are going to alert me to someone s presence. I am armed and well armed. You come through my door with out telling me who you are there are going to be multiple dead bodies laying around. I. Have no kids living at home and am divorced. I am not going to hesitate what so ever in retaliation. The choke point you gotta get through to get to my bedroom is no joke. Then there are my dogs. They are not going to take kindly to your presence. The possible loss from no knock way out ways the possible gains.

Lol, a few is defined as a small number. Let's start there. Next the no knock warrant. They no knock my house. I have dogs they are going to alert me to someone s presence. I am armed and well armed. You come through my door with out telling me who you are there are going to be multiple dead bodies laying around. I. Have no kids living at home and am divorced. I am not going to hesitate what so ever in retaliation. The choke point you gotta get through to get to my bedroom is no joke. Then there are my dogs. They are not going to take kindly to your presence. The possible loss from no knock way out ways the possible gains.
safe_image-Th.gif

If you did something correctly there is no need to lie. Here we have the cops lying about what happened once again.

The man killed was not wanted, had no record and was legally armed. You are legally permitted to shoot people braking into your home which is what happened here.

We need to STOP no knock raids and I imagine things are going to get ugly if the police officers here are not held accountable.

Minneapolis police release body camera footage of fatal shooting of Black man, 22, during no-knock warrant

Forum List

Back