'JV Team' Obama Has 'Contained' CRUCIFIES Catholic Priest After Murdering 4 Nuns

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
ISIS 'crucifies Catholic priest on Good Friday' after kidnapping him from old people's home where four nuns were shot dead
ISIS carries out Good Friday crucifixion of Indian priest in Yemen

Mr. President, I beg to differ with you:
- The War on Terror is NOT Over
- These F*ers are a lot more than just a 'JV Team'
- Despite your reluctance to and delay in declaring what is going on to be Genocide, Genocide is what is going on.
- Despite your declaration that we are not at war with Islam, Islam is most assuredly at war with us / Christians.

Crucifying a Priest on Good Friday, targeting and killing Christians on Easter...Enough is enough - time to go all Kurt Russell / 'Tombstone' on their ass: "I see a red sash I kill the man wearing it!"

EVERY Jihadi, every self-proclaimed Al Qaeida, Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS M*erF*er needs to be taken out...wherever they are, no matter who they are. If you're not 'down' with that Mr. President, step down and go stand with the Muslims /Islamic Extremists you have most assuredly been working with / for.

ISIS 'crucifies Catholic priest on Good Friday' after kidnapping him from old people's home where four nuns were shot dead

- Despite your reluctance to and delay in declaring what is going on to be Genocide, Genocide is what is going on.
- Despite your declaration that we are not at war with Islam, Islam is most assuredly at war with us / Christians.

Crucifying a Priest on Good Friday, targeting and killing Christians on Easter...Enough is enough - time to go all Kurt Russell / 'Tombstone' on their ass: "I see a red sash I kill the man wearing it!"

EVERY Jihadi, every self-proclaimed Al Qaeida, Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS M*erF*er needs to be taken out...wherever they are, no matter who they are. If you're not 'down' with that Mr. President, step down and go stand with the Muslims /Islamic Extremists you have most assuredly been working with / for.
Barry is a fuck up, what do you expect

More than what we have and what we have had from a President.

And the coalition forces knocked off number two of the ISIS leadership....Last week killed the head of the minister of war........What did you think would happen to non-combatants in the area?

ISIS is not targeting 'non-combatants' - they are targeting Christians. Taking out any of their key leaders had nothing to do with the crucifixion of this Priest. It was no coincidence they crucified him on 'Good Friday' as it was no coincidence that they targeted a group of Christians on Easter.

Our military is targeting ISIS leaders in an attempt to stop terrorist acts while ISIS is carrying out a Holy War in which they believe all Non-Muslims must die.

What is the current state of ISIS?

They are losing captured territory in Iraq and Syria
Their leadership is being killed
They now, primarily resort to lone wolf terrorist attacks and shock
Their sources of funding are evaporating

Last edited:
ISIS is not targeting 'non-combatants' - they are targeting Christians. Taking out any of their key leaders had nothing to do with the crucifixion of this Priest. It was no coincidence they crucified him on 'Good Friday' as it was no coincidence that they targeted a group of Christians on Easter.

Our military is targeting ISIS leaders in an attempt to stop terrorist acts while ISIS is carrying out a Holy War in which they believe all Non-Muslims must die.
Yeah, it's one of those Nutzi type regimes..

They're targeting Christians but they've killed far far more Muslims... That's pretty JV of them.

Ignorance of a Liberal.

NATIONS care about seizing and holding territory.

MILITARIES care about seizing and holding territory.

Obama demonstrated this ignorant idea that ISIS was being defeated because he had them 'geographically contained', and within 12 hours of making this claim - that he had ISIS 'contained' - they humiliated him by perpetrating the largest attack on France since WWII.

The TRUTH, as opposed to the lies Obama spewed, such as 'Al Qaeida is on the run', 'The War on Terror' is over', and 'I have ISIS Contained', is that ISIS had spread all over the globe - France, Belgium, Africa, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, and even the US.

Obama moronically thinks he can 'contain' them and 'prevent them' from coming here, even though he has been shown to be naïve / stupid in this regard as well. After mocking citizens and claiming his background security checks would leave them nothing to be afraid of except for widows and orphans, he let a terrorist into the US - giving them a visa - and letting them kill 12 Americans ' with his blessing'. This 'reality check' has done NOTHING to dissuade this stubborn, narcissistic Islamic Sympathizer - he has declared, despite already aiding and abetting a terrorist to come into the US and kill Americans, that he still intends to bring in over 100,000 more 'refugees' from the same location as those who have ravaged Europe.

They're targeting Christians but they've killed far far more Muslims... That's pretty JV of them.
Therefore... this is another non-issue for you.

Thanks for helping us out.
HOW is this a 'non-issue' for us, especially after ISIS declared this and other attacks in Europe are just 'practice' for the bigger attacks they have planned for the US?

Ignorance of a Liberal.

Obama demonstrated this ignorant idea that ISIS was being defeated because he had them 'geographically contained', and within 12 hours of making this claim - that he had ISIS 'contained' - they humiliated him by perpetrating the largest attack on France since WWII.

The TRUTH, as opposed to the lies Obama spewed, such as 'Al Qaeida is on the run', 'The War on Terror' is over', and 'I have ISIS Contained', is that ISIS had spread all over the globe - France, Belgium, Africa, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, and even the US.

Obama moronically thinks he can 'contain' them and 'prevent them' from coming here, even though he has been shown to be naïve / stupid in this regard as well. After mocking citizens and claiming his background security checks would leave them nothing to be afraid of except for widows and orphans, he let a terrorist into the US - giving them a visa - and letting them kill 12 Americans ' with his blessing'. This 'reality check' has done NOTHING to dissuade this stubborn, narcissistic Islamic Sympathizer - he has declared, despite his aiding and abetting a terrorist to come into the US and kill Americans, that he still intends to bring in over 100,000 more 'refugees' from the same location as those who have ravaged Europe.

Why are you rooting for ISIS?

This is not about Obama, it is about the world

The power and influence of ISIS is diminishing

ISIS is contained and losing ground, now attacks by lone terrorist, or cells will continue and have continued before, during, and after ISIS and their existence...

read that this morning

they made good on their promise to continue

to act like rabid animals

Ignorance of a Liberal.

Obama moronically thinks he can 'contain' them and 'prevent them' from coming here, even though he has been shown to be naïve / stupid in this regard as well. After mocking citizens and claiming his background security checks would leave them nothing to be afraid of except for widows and orphans, he let a terrorist into the US - giving them a visa - and letting them kill 12 Americans ' with his blessing'. This 'reality check' has done NOTHING to dissuade this stubborn, narcissistic Islamic Sympathizer - he has declared, despite already aiding and abetting a terrorist to come into the US and kill Americans, that he still intends to bring in over 100,000 more 'refugees' from the same location as those who have ravaged Europe.

What specifically should we do????

Therefore... this is another non-issue for you.

Thanks for helping us out.
HOW is this a 'non-issue' for us, especially after ISIS declared this and other attacks in Europe are just 'practice' for the bigger attacks they have planned for the US?
I think you missed the sarcasm in the response of mine to that tragic poster (imo) old school.

Last edited:
What specifically should we do????
Well thanks to the cowardliness of our congress and the despicable hatred and lies coming from the White House, what we should do now is exponentially more difficult than what we could have done 15 months ago.

If it were up to me I would have congress approve of ground troops and air strikes, etc. I would demand European forces join us in this conflict or we would reconsider how we help defend them militarily. Then I would from bases in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bharain and hopefully Turkey let a few brilliant generals (instead of some clown of a president) plan the attack. We would go in and destroy (which means kill) every ISIS and ISIS ally in Syria and Iraq.

We would also set up gigantic camps to house refugees and families. Those we would guard with our troops until they were no longer needed. That is where displaced Middle Easterners would find themselves. Not on some trek to Europe or the USA. I might even demand the wealthy Gulf states pay for the whole operation. Those Gulf states that refuse even on refugee to be housed in their countries.

Then we might even consider further attacks in Libya.If things continue to persist with evil, might even think about Somalia and Nigeria. I think force works best. Israel is testimony to that. Decisive and then get out. If they cannot sort out their political matters in the aftermath I still doubt most of Arabia and the free world would be angry that we destroyed absolute devils. Devils set on destroying much of the middle east as well.

Last edited:

Please try to contain your orgasm. You're either outraged because a Christian died (because Christians are more important than other people), or your excited that you found another reason to complain about Obama, or you're just faking it. Either way, your fantasy is unimpressive.

Forum List

Back