Kaepernick and the GI: THIS is how it's DONE, kids.

tomi.jpg

hahhahahahhahaha--you are so naive
the don't want to talk/discuss
they HATE facts
Obviously you didn't watch the video.

Or, maybe you did, and it just didn't get through.

What's changed since he started his antics?

Answer: Nothing and he can kneel until doomsday and nothing will.

The reality of this farce that all it is doing is creating further division.

What has changed? More people have died in Chicago being murdered by Blacks while Kapernick and other Liberal millionaires do nothing.
What should they be doing?

Colin Keapernick: A lesson in tribalism.

* son of black man and white woman
* black dad abandons Colin and his mom
* Colin adopted and raised by white family
* white NFL owner make Colin a millionaire
* Colin identifies as black and devotes career to trashing white America
...And he’s a really shitty football player, and even the shittier person. That’s why he’s unemployed
Why is he a shitty person? Seems clean cut, generous and principled.
There’s a reason why he is not playing professional football, actually two reasons… One he’s a really shitty football player… Two he’s an asshole.

No veteran is fighting for that idiots right to take a knee.

Many of us veterans actually understand the Constitution that we are fighting for.

Yeah, he can protest, but the NFL can fire his stupid ass too.

Not exactly. The NFL has a union agreement with the players. If the NFL has blacklisted him, that's a violation of the agreement they have with the player's union.

And as a veteran, I'm 100% behind him taking a knee to protest racism and police brutality.
Lol
Dumbass, The reason why he’s not playing football is he is a really shitty football player… And an asshole.
So shut the fuck up

they HATE facts

What has changed? More people have died in Chicago being murdered by Blacks while Kapernick and other Liberal millionaires do nothing.
Not blaming the people trying to stop it.............which happen to be cops..

One bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch.

Fuck Colin Kaepernick, he’s a fucking waste of oxygen
What about Mr. Boyer, the man who got Kaepernick to open his mind a bit?

Wait, let me guess: You don't know, you don't care, it's nothing, who cares, it's fake news.

It's just nice to know that there are still people who have the balls to listen and reason.
They fully trashed Mr. Boyer in another thread, basically implying he wasn’t much of a soldier for opening his mind like that.
I used to think that anyone could be part of a conversation that leads to racial healing. I no longer believe that. There are simply people who don't have that capacity, so they just won't be involved in it.

The problem is in finding people on a national level who are willing to be brave.

they HATE facts

Well, we know that Black millionaire assholes knelling to protest the rare police shooting of Black thugs is not doing anything to stop the massive Black on Black crime in this country, don't we?

I read the other day that the filthy cowardly sonofabitch is worth $17 million dollars. Some of that could go a long way towards a campaign in Chicago or other big city Democrat control shitholes to stop street violence, couldn't it?

And that makes you racist....thanks for introducing yourself.
btw it's his hard work and talent that made him a millionaire and you are not.

You think that calling me a racist gives you some kind of power over me?

No snowflake, it only explains that you have no valid argument and that when facing facts you act like a typical leftist: "When nothing else works, draw a race card."

Or trash a black athlete who uses his constitutional rights to take a stand, demean his family, his hard work and his principles by telling him he ought to be grateful to the white world for everything he has and regardless of his skin color he shouldn’t identify as black. It is just a different kind of race card you guys draw isn’t it?

I didn't see him as a black athlete, just as an athlete. Well, while he used to be one.

He pushed his "blackness" only after he had bad season and starting QB job became questionable.

By the way, he looks more like of Arabic heritage.

He wrote a letter of protest and Kaepernick responded.

SO THEY COMMUNICATED LIKE OPEN MINDED ADULTS.

Better not watch this. It could make you think that curiosity and honesty are good.

Thank you, Mr. Boyer. I wish we had more like you.

Kap is a dipshit. Looking for publicity.

Yet he and Mr. Boyer get along just fine.

Good for them. We need more people like that.

And fewer people like Dave p.

Thank you. As long as you don’t like me, my life is complete.

Cool, can I offer you bridge fare?

they HATE facts

Well, we know that Black millionaire assholes knelling to protest the rare police shooting of Black thugs is not doing anything to stop the massive Black on Black crime in this country, don't we?

I read the other day that the filthy cowardly sonofabitch is worth $17 million dollars. Some of that could go a long way towards a campaign in Chicago or other big city Democrat control shitholes to stop street violence, couldn't it?

He's donated over a million dollars: Here is a list of every organization to which Colin Kaepernick donated money

What have you done?

Better not watch this. It could make you think that curiosity and honesty are good.

Who is this Mister Boyer? The man in the video is a soldier, and a Staff Sergeant in the U. S. ARMY.

What do you think of the story?

Never mind, just kidding. I know.

He's donated over a million dollars: Here is a list of every organization to which Colin Kaepernick donated money

What have you done?

One million out of $17??? That is pretty damn cheesy considering he suppose to have strong convictions on shit like that. I usually contribute more than 1/17th of my income to charity each year.

I also donated my time to the defense of the country. He just dishonors this country.

And that makes you racist....thanks for introducing yourself.
btw it's his hard work and talent that made him a millionaire and you are not.

You think that calling me a racist gives you some kind of power over me?

No snowflake, it only explains that you have no valid argument and that when facing facts you act like a typical leftist: "When nothing else works, draw a race card."

Or trash a black athlete who uses his constitutional rights to take a stand, demean his family, his hard work and his principles by telling him he ought to be grateful to the white world for everything he has and regardless of his skin color he shouldn’t identify as black. It is just a different kind of race card you guys draw isn’t it?
I didn't see him as a black athlete, just as an athlete. Well, while he used to be one.

He pushed his "blackness" only after he had bad season and starting QB job became questionable.

By the way, he looks more like of Arabic heritage.
thank you
....they always think everyone is a racist that disagrees with them and/or the subject of the thread

What have you done?

One million out of $17??? That is pretty damn cheesy considering he suppose to have strong convictions on shit like that. I usually contribute more than 1/17th of my income to charity each year.

I also donated my time to the defense of the country. He just dishonors this country.

Good for you.

Doesn't diminish what Kaepernik is doing. I think it's pretty decent, and it's only a start.

Kap is a dipshit. Looking for publicity.

Yet he and Mr. Boyer get along just fine.

Good for them. We need more people like that.

And fewer people like Dave p.

Thank you. As long as you don’t like me, my life is complete.

Cool, can I offer you bridge fare?
dont need it,but thank you for offering up your allowance that you get for cleaning your room.

Who is this Mister Boyer? The man in the video is a soldier, and a Staff Sergeant in the U. S. ARMY.

I think he's a green beret and a veteran.

Forum List

Back