Kahn To GOP: Repudiate Trump Now

Now you're just flaming. You can't really be that dumb. Many of my people, including close family members, have fought and died for the United States - and still are.
Im talking about you, have you fought or are you just an armchair coward spewing your trash on the internet. Have you actually earned the right to comment on these things?

Yep, I'm a Vietnam Era disabled vet. I did my part.
I doubt it.
if you were you were most likely disabled while peeling potatoes at some boot camp in the U.S

Some of us have enough honor to not misrepresent ourselves on anonymous message boards. Some of us...
tell me diaper smear, where have I misrepresented myself.
Please provide proof so you dont look like the total uneducated idiot that you are.
Your words show you have no patriotism, this indicates to any reasonable person that you never in your life put on a uniform of any type.

"Diaper smear" I love that. Although in Lakhota's case the phrase "diaper load" would be more accurate.

I doubt it.
if you were you were most likely disabled while peeling potatoes at some boot camp in the U.S

Some of us have enough honor to not misrepresent ourselves on anonymous message boards. Some of us...
Please provide proof so you dont look like the total uneducated idiot that you are.
Your words show you have no patriotism, this indicates to any reasonable person that you never in your life put on a uniform of any type.

You clearly a lying poser who doesn't believe anyone else. That's a typical clue to a poser...
sorry if I can see through your bullshit, take notice, Im not the only one that can.
You have never done anything in your life at all. Its rather obvious.

Gee, how do you know so much about my personal life? Have you been stalking me?

Im talking about you, have you fought or are you just an armchair coward spewing your trash on the internet. Have you actually earned the right to comment on these things?

I doubt it.

"Diaper smear" I love that. Although in Lakhota's case the phrase "diaper load" would be more accurate.
no, its like a shit stain but not adult to be referred to as such.

579d2d712a0000fa01fb3c22.jpeg

Just when you thought he couldn’t sink any lower.

Donald Trump Goes After Grieving Mother Of Killed American Soldier

Trump is an evil, heartless pig.

Why not? They went after him. If they don't want to get soiled by the rough and tumble of politics, then they should keep their noses out of it.
So...what did Drumpf sacrifice?

What did Hillary sacrifice?

I doubt it.

You clearly a lying poser who doesn't believe anyone else. That's a typical clue to a poser...
sorry if I can see through your bullshit, take notice, Im not the only one that can.

maybe I get my information from the same source you get your information about me diaper stain.

Why not? They went after him. If they don't want to get soiled by the rough and tumble of politics, then they should keep their noses out of it.

her ovaries after giving birth to the horse face girl?

I doubt it.

You are clearly a lying poser who doesn't believe anyone else. That's a typical clue to a poser...

Does not believe anyone else....or you ?

Captain Kahn died protecting Trump. Name one Trump who has ever fought for America.
Name one Lakhota that ever had the balls to fight for the United States.

Now you're just flaming. You can't really be that dumb. Many of my people, including close family members, have fought and died for the United States - and still are.

BTW, here was your original statement: "Name one Lakhota that ever had the balls to fight for the United States." Damn, you're dumb.

I bet you're "disabled" purely to get a bigger pension check.

O.K. Let's lay off the daughter.

maybe I get my information from the same source you get your information about me diaper stain.

Your deranged avatar is a picture of a dog shitting on a picture of our first black president - and you call me "diaper stain"...? Damn, that's hilarious. Retarded, but hilarious.

Your deranged avatar is a picture of a dog shitting on a picture of our first black president - and you call me "diaper stain"...? Damn, that's hilarious. Retarded, but hilarious.

Because he's black.....???

That is what is retarded.

Do you think he'd have that on his avatar if Obama was a conservative ?

She she married Bill so she could ride on his coattails.

O.K. Let's lay off the daughter.

Nope. She's fair game now.

Captain Kahn died protecting Trump. Name one Trump who has ever fought for America.

BTW, here was your original statement: "Name one Lakhota that ever had the balls to fight for the United States." Damn, you're dumb.

Oh, are you thanking me for my service to country...?

If you served....thank you.

You are still a moron.

No. I'm sure you signed up be the government would pay for your education, and for no other reason.

In all fairness, I do plan to change the magazine over to hillary after she wins.

Kahn never finds the podium if his son is his alive.

The DNC is reprehensible for putting he and his wife on display.

The man sold marginalized the honor of his son's sacrifice.

Lakhota and the far left are simply low-lifes.

In all fairness, I do plan to change the magazine over to hillary after she wins.

But, you'd do it because you don't like her positions.

Would you crapp on a picture of her if she were conservative ?

Would up crap on her picture if Mia Love were elected ?

Forum List

Back