Kahn To GOP: Repudiate Trump Now

New Rule: Ignore bigots, Trump supporters, and other various regressive idiots .

Agree. For the first time during my tenure on USMB - I have several on ignore. NaziCon ignorance has been more than I can bear lately.
USMB gave you tenure? ROFLMAO.

Who else has been granted tenure here? How do you qualify?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, dumbass, read the various definitions of "tenure" - which can simply relate to time...

Definition of TENURE

• : the amount of time that a person holds a job, office, or title

• So are you claiming to have a job, office, or title here at USMB?

Yes, title. I'm a USMB poster...

2016-07-30T02-09-11-766Z--1280x720.nbcnews-video-reststate-640.jpg

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To ‘Repudiate’ Trump

Khizr Khan, who denounced Trump at the Democratic Convention, said “an ethical, moral stand has to be taken, regardless of the political costs.”

WASHINGTON ― Khizr Khan on Friday delivered the second half of the speech he began a day earlier at the Democratic National Convention.

Khan, the father of Muslim-American war hero Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq, implored Republican leaders of the Senate and House to disown their presidential nominee, Donald Trump, once and for all.

Appearing in his living room with his wife on MSNBC, Khan stared unwaveringly into the camera with watery eyes and asked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): “Isn’t this time to repudiate Trump?”

“If your candidate wins and he governs the way he has campaigned, my country, this country, will have constitutional crises [like] never before in the history of this country, and my conscience compels me under these very difficult circumstances,” Khan said. “But there is so much at stake, and I appeal to both of these leaders, this is the time. There comes a time in the history of a nation where an ethical, moral stand has to be taken regardless of the political costs. The only reason they’re not repudiating his behavior, his threat to our democracy, our decency, our foundation, is just because of political consequences.”

Khan told Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” he will continue asking that question in the hopes that it gets a reply from the two leaders, who he called “patriot(s)” and “decent human being(s).”

Neither McConnell’s nor Ryan’s spokesmen responded immediately to requests for comment.

Watch the full MSNBC interview below:

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To 'Repudiate' Trump

A patriotic Pakistani-American is sending us a clear message about the dangers of a Trump presidency. Are we listening? I am...
Kahn can kiss me Irish arse.

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To ‘Repudiate’ Trump

Khizr Khan, who denounced Trump at the Democratic Convention, said “an ethical, moral stand has to be taken, regardless of the political costs.”

WASHINGTON ― Khizr Khan on Friday delivered the second half of the speech he began a day earlier at the Democratic National Convention.

Khan, the father of Muslim-American war hero Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq, implored Republican leaders of the Senate and House to disown their presidential nominee, Donald Trump, once and for all.

Appearing in his living room with his wife on MSNBC, Khan stared unwaveringly into the camera with watery eyes and asked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): “Isn’t this time to repudiate Trump?”

“If your candidate wins and he governs the way he has campaigned, my country, this country, will have constitutional crises [like] never before in the history of this country, and my conscience compels me under these very difficult circumstances,” Khan said. “But there is so much at stake, and I appeal to both of these leaders, this is the time. There comes a time in the history of a nation where an ethical, moral stand has to be taken regardless of the political costs. The only reason they’re not repudiating his behavior, his threat to our democracy, our decency, our foundation, is just because of political consequences.”

Khan told Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” he will continue asking that question in the hopes that it gets a reply from the two leaders, who he called “patriot(s)” and “decent human being(s).”

Neither McConnell’s nor Ryan’s spokesmen responded immediately to requests for comment.

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To 'Repudiate' Trump

A patriotic Pakistani-American is sending us a clear message about the dangers of a Trump presidency. Are we listening? I am...

Where did your Irish arse ancestors migrate from...?

Not Pakistan...

Not Pakistan...

Is Pakistan somehow lower than Irish?

It is hilarious Crooked Hillary and the MSM establishment freak out about documents that should be public and claim the Russians are trying to manipulate the election. All while they parade around an ugly, Muslim wife beater in an effort to manipulate an election. Democrats and their MSM establishment are filthy hypocrites!

Hey Khizr Khan, go fuck yourself. Trump won a fair process with the RNC. Hillary's win was rigged. Can you not see the difference asshole?

Hey Khizr Khan, go fuck yourself. Trump won a fair process with the RNC. Hillary's win was rigged. Can you not see the difference asshole?

Trump will look into this...

12042615_1624920817775946_8273338395338137480_n.jpg

This is another fake story like the Mellenia plagurism story. Nobody cares about this one except the few hundred people who watch MSNBC:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up: By the end of the week, this Khan guy will be a relic of a former era!!:boobies:

Sadly, you will never put me on ignore...
New Rule: Ignore bigots, Trump supporters, and other various regressive idiots .

Agree. For the first time during my tenure on USMB - I have several on ignore. NaziCon ignorance has been more than I can bear lately.
USMB gave you tenure? ROFLMAO.

Who else has been granted tenure here? How do you qualify?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, dumbass, read the various definitions of "tenure" - which can simply relate to time...

Definition of TENURE

Great we all have tenure! Whoopie!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is another fake story like the Mellenia plagurism story. Nobody cares about this one except the few hundred people who watch MSNBC:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up: By the end of the week, this Khan guy will be a relic of a former era!!:boobies:

Yep, it's the whackadoodles that love this stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let's see...

Son killed by Islamic jihadist suicide bomber, in Islamic country, in a war Trump was against, but Hillary supported and voted for... and he blames Trump?

WTF?

Let's see...

Son killed by Islamic jihadist suicide bomber, in Islamic country, in a war Trump was against, but Hillary supported and voted for... and he blames Trump?

WTF?

Duh, he blames Trump for his anti-Muslim rhetoric. Then, Trump attacks Kahn for speaking out. You do the math...

Let's see...

WTF?

Duh, he blames Trump for his anti-Muslim rhetoric. Then, Trump attacks Kahn for speaking out. You do the math...

There is nothing worse then outliving own child. For that he got sympathy, and that's the only reason he was on that stage. Khan's son was killed by jihadists, you know, the same people that Trump wants to prevent bringing into US. So, he spoke against wrong people and what he said about Trump is just load of crap, nothing else.

Forum List

Back