Kahshoggi Killer Kills Biden's Hopes For More Oil

sry my fd, invasion of Iraq is a must. Hussein was planning to form a non-US dollars eco-sys with other counties.

BTW, I find it funny that GOP fanboys in here laugh at Biden. The first POTUS to ask Saudi for oil is Ronald Reagan.

That was the gossip. Iraq was crippled by two decades of war and sanctions and his oil fields were in desperate shape. He didn't have the influence to dump the Petro dollar.

They told the same stupid lie about Gaddafi.

sry my fd, invasion of Iraq is a must. Hussein was planning to form a non-US dollars eco-sys with other counties.

BTW, I find it funny that GOP fanboys in here laugh at Biden. The first POTUS to ask Saudi for oil is Ronald Reagan.
After shutting down US oil production and vowing to eliminate oil use altogether, after declaring we are going through a forced transition to stop using oil, then going to the butcher of Khashoggi to beg for oil ...yeah, he's the 1st to do something so stupid.

Again? 'GOP fanboys'? D-Adam Schiff is not a 'GOP fanboy'. Schiff & fellow Democrats are mocking Biden for promising he would not meet with, shake hands with Khasoggi's butcher ... but he met with him several tines and fist bumped like old buddies.

And the Saudi cintingency laufged as the media asked 'beggar' Joe if he still thinks Saudi is a 'Pariah'.

Even fellow Democrays like Schiff are mocking Biden's weakness and failure he put on world display from Saudi.

Why Joe Biden's fist bump with MBS was such a disaster​

(CNN)In the weeks leading up to President Joe Biden's trip to the Middle East, one question dominated: Would he meet with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman? And, if he did, what would his demeanor be?
After all, MBS had been linked by the US intelligence community directly to the murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi in Istanbul in 2018. The report, which the Biden administration released in February 2021, concluded that MBS had "approved" the operation that led to Khashogggi's death.

That was the gossip. Iraq was crippled by two decades of war and sanctions and his oil fields were in desperate shape. He didn't have the influence to dump the Petro dollar.

They told the same stupid lie about Gaddafi.
haha, do you think he came up with this idea and had the power to do it? He only had oil, no money, no army and no NUKE, but he was the front man of the whole anti-US dollar idea (many counties just hide behind his back because they know it is not a good idea to piss the US off). Hey, Putin is doing it now because he can.

After shutting down US oil production and vowing to eliminate oil use altogether, after declaring we are going through a forced transition to stop using oil, then going to the butcher of Khashoggi to beg for oil ...yeah, he's the 1st to do something so stupid.

Again? 'GOP fanboys'? D-Adam Schiff is not a 'GOP fanboy'. Schiff & fellow Democrats are mocking Biden for promising he would not meet with, shake hands with Khasoggi's butcher ... but he met with him several tines and fist bumped like old buddies.

And the Saudi cintingency laufged as the media asked 'beggar' Joe if he still thinks Saudi is a 'Pariah'.

Even fellow Democrays like Schiff are mocking Biden's weakness and failure he put on world display from Saudi.
here is the fact, Biden is weaker than 2010's Hefner's dxxk, and no enough little blue pill can make it works. The issue is that most western counties are doing the same - killing off their own Oil and gas and buying Oil and gas from "sub-human-right-std" counties. It is a thing now. He's just stupidly doing it on TV.

haha, do you think he came up with this idea and had the power to do it? He only had oil, no money, no army and no NUKE, but he was the front man of the whole anti-US dollar idea (many counties just hide behind his back because they know it is not a good idea to piss the US off). Hey, Putin is doing it now because he can.

Iraqi oil production was in the toilet. His reserves were wrecked. In 1998 Saddam Hussein begged the US to lift sanctions on the oil sector so Haliburton could repair and do reserve mgmt.

It took Iraq's oil sector nearly a decade to recover after the war.

No oil producer is going to gold dinars. Interest would eat up profits.

I returned to the US, married and registered to vote as a Republican. My parents were Republicans. Lots of things I didn't agree with over the years. I voted for Bush. But then the invasion of Iraq was just too damned stupid.

Still not a single issue you agreed with the republicans on, airheaded girl

The both sad and funny thing is this entire embarrassing failed Saudi trip was another Biden SELF-INFLICTED DISASTER.

HE was the one who called Saudi a 'Pariah' before going to them to beg for oil.

HE declared US Intelligence proved MBS ordered the torture and murder of Khashoggi.

HE declared to the world he would not meet w/the butcher of Khashoggi and would not shake his hand.

Ih HE had not done these thibgs no one would have cared about any of these....but since he did do these things he came accross as weak, a failure, and the whole thing a huge embarrassnent that has even Democrats bashing him.

I looked at the thread headline and thought this was going to a thread about breakfast cereals for a second.

Iraqi oil production was in the toilet. His reserves were wrecked. In 1998 Saddam Hussein begged the US to lift sanctions on the oil sector so Haliburton could repair and do reserve mgmt.

It took Iraq's oil sector nearly a decade to recover after the war.

No oil producer is going to gold dinars. Interest would eat up profits.
Sry my fd. you still don't understand. That is why he is the front man on the whole idea. He offered little. China, "USSR", IRAN, Venezuela, Mu'ammar ... did not want to be the front man.

Why would a fake libertarian care why someone was once a Republican? A libertarian is just an embarrassed Republican in the first place. So maybe you should answer that question.

Libertarians are like house cats: Fiercely proud of their independence while completely dependent on a system they don’t appreciate or understand.

You're a bizarre little dude. Why would a libertarian care what a totalitarian leftist says is a "fake" libertarian. You're a total idiot and a racist. Why would anyone give a shit what you said? You're just a Biden Blower

Trump only increased US oil production by 21 percent in his first year.

Biden increased US oil production by 31 percent in his first year.

Why does Trump hate America?

LOL, TDS guy strikes again. Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

Got it, racist

OPEC is always cheaper than US oil. We have the highest production costs in the world. You are ignorant about the strategic oil reserve auction.
Biden is a piece of shit, and is a fraud. Biden will cause a nuclear war if ever elected again. Probably will push the Nuclear Button thinking it's for asking Jill to bring him a bedpan.

LOL, TDS guy strikes again. Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

Got it, racist
I was simply responding to a post about Trump's oil production, you sad piece of shit. It's a fact US oil production only increased by 21 percent in Trump's first year while it increased by 31 percent in Biden's first year. And they both started at the same level of production.

So you can show your ass all you like, but those are the facts.

Biden is a piece of shit, and is a fraud. Biden will cause a nuclear war if ever elected again. Probably will push the Nuclear Button thinking it's for asking Jill to bring him a bedpan.

What oil companies told Bungling Biden was they don't need his help, they just need him to get him out of the way.

The airhead chick surada then runs around saying we are in the way, you can't drill here!!!!!

You're a bizarre little dude. Why would a libertarian care what a totalitarian leftist says is a "fake" libertarian. You're a total idiot and a racist. Why would anyone give a shit what you said? You're just a Biden Blower
Do you ever actually contribute anything of value to a topic?

Ever?

I was simply responding to a post about Trump's oil production, you sad piece of shit. It's a fact US oil production only increased by 21 percent in Trump's first year while it increased by 31 percent in Biden's first year. And they both started at the same level of production.

So you can show your ass all you like, but those are the facts.

Yes, because you seek out any Trump discussion to jump in and melt down, TDS guy. Trump hasn't been president for a year and a half. But for you, it's no different. You burn your lunch, it was Trump! Get a life

Forum List

Back