Kahshoggi Killer Kills Biden's Hopes For More Oil

You might vote for Trump, but decent people and patriots don't want a felon in the White House.
They already have a criminal, seditious traitor in there now, one devastayed now by dementia, weak, and an embarrassing joke, as the Saudis proved by mocking him.

LOL Trump couldn't see beyond "how will this effect me"; he has no clues on diplomacy and never ever acts unless it makes his loyal fans happy, just like you: Ignorance is Bliss.
Trump was a conclusion to the false Repubs we have had over the years. As the Dems moved left and became Progs. (At least taking the facade off of being Dems0 the Repubs moved left with them. They did not make a stand. At some point one has to be made. Trump just tried to make us The United States again and he was chastised and was destroyed daily by the all the shills in every way for it.

Still....no oil for you.

1658029419873.png

Sorry bout that,

1. Looks like they are going out on a date, where they mistrust each other and are at the ready to shoot each other at the drop of a hat.
2. The body language says, "I will sacrifice your dumb mule head, to the gods of islam."
3. And Bidens says, "Where shall you sacrifice me?"
4. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Like many Republicans you assume. Saudi Arabia is very environmentally conscious and run the cleanest, most well integrated oil company in the world.

The Saudis would never say go pound sand. They have excellent manners and diplomatic skills. Regrettably you're stupid

This is nothing but a little snit fest to distract from that you claim over and over to have been a Republican for 35 years, and you still can't name a single reason you were a Republican for all that time.

Give it up, you lost. If you had really been a Republican all that time, you'd know why. For some reason you think Republicans are intrigued by a long term Republican turning over to the Democrats, when in reality they just think you are an idiot. They're right. Democrats trashing US cities and burying us in drugs, slavery, rapes and and prostitution over the southern border didn't move your needle at all.

Let's start with the basics. How as a woman can you possibly justify your support for the party that is directly causing tens of thousands of rapes of women and girls a year on the southern border??? Does your "35 years as a Republican" jog any memories?

Last edited:
This is nothing but a little snit fest to distract from that you claim over and over to have been a Republican for 35 years, and you still can't name a single reason you were a Republican for all that time.

Give it up, you lost. If you had really been a Republican all that time, you'd know why. For some reason you think Republicans are intrigued when they just think you are an idiot. They're right

Yep. My husband and I helped found the young Republicans in our county and I often went to the governor's mansion for tea. Worked the polls or ballot counting for a couple of elections. I voted for Bush twice.

But I knew his invasion of Iraq was collosal stupidity.

Yep. My husband and I helped found the young Republicans in our county and I often went to the governor's mansion for tea. Worked the polls or ballot counting for a couple of elections. I voted for Bush twice.

But I knew his invasion of Iraq was collosal stupidity.

So when I asked why you were a Republican, you told me why you're not one. So typical you.

The question is what ISSUES made you a Republican. I don't give a shit what meetings you went to, anyone can do that. You tripped on your face over the same thing every Democrat who tells the lie you were a Republican fails on ... why ???

You have nothing. How do you manage all that stupid, Democrat shill?

So when I asked why you were a Republican, you told me why you're not one. So typical you.

The question is what ISSUES made you a Republican. I don't give a shit what meetings you went to, anyone can do that. You tripped on your face over the same thing every Democrat who tells the lie you were a Republican fails on ... why ???

The question is what ISSUES made you a Republican. I don't give a shit what meetings you went to, anyone can do that. You tripped on your m

.... I moved to the US, married and registered to vote as a Republican. My parents were Republicans. I can't recount every issue for 35 years. The first time I voted independent was for Obama.

.... I moved to the US, married and registered to vote as a Republican. My parents were Republicans. I can't recount every issue for 35 years. The first time I voted independent was for Obama.

kaz: Name issues that made you a Repulbican
surada: Here's why I left the Republicans ...

kaz: Name issues that made you a Republican
surada: I can't remember them all

No one asked you to remember them "all" you stupid, useless woman. You didn't name ANY. That's how stupid you are

No one asked you to remember them "all" you stupid, useless woman. You didn't name ANY. That's how stupid you are

I returned to the US, married and registered to vote as a Republican. My parents were Republicans. Lots of things I didn't agree with over the years. I voted for Bush. But then the invasion of Iraq was just too damned stupid.

I returned to the US, married and registered to vote as a Republican. My parents were Republicans. Lots of things I didn't agree with over the years. I voted for Bush. But then the invasion of Iraq was just too damned stupid.
This has nothing to do with Biden going to Saudi to beg the murderer of Khashoggi for oil, fist-bumping after promising not to meet with him and not to shake his hand, getting laughed at by the Saudi contingency when the media asked Biden if he still thought Saudi was a 'Pariah', then lied about securing a major oil deal from Khashoggi's murderer....

This thread is not about your decision to become a seditious/treasonous/criminal Democrat suporter and apologist.

Its about Biden's weakness, failure, and lies, for which he has even been criticized by fellow Democrats like D-Adam Schiff.

sry my fd, invasion of Iraq is a must. Hussein was planning to form a non-US dollars eco-sys with other counties.

BTW, I find it funny that GOP fanboys in here laugh at Biden. The first POTUS to ask Saudi for oil is Ronald Reagan.

Why would a fake libertarian care why someone was once a Republican? A libertarian is just an embarrassed Republican in the first place. So maybe you should answer that question.

Libertarians are like house cats: Fiercely proud of their independence while completely dependent on a system they don’t appreciate or understand.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back