Kaish gone, but already forgotten

Clearly the retards prefer someone who talks the talk but can't walk the walk.

They like Republicans who promise a smaller government who actually massively expand government and double the federal debt over a guy who actually balanced the budget which projected federal surpluses out as far as the eye could see.

What incredible dumbasses.
He wanted to ban the movie "Fargo" because he is a bedwetter
He supports immigration
He supports banks
He supports the TPP
Sounds like a big government corporatist
What an incredible dumbass

Fought fierce battles with Bill Clinton and balanced the federal budget.

Inherited budgets deficits in Ohio, and has created a budget surplus.

So here's the question: How many pounds of brain damage does it take to call this guy a RINO?
Two words... Career politician = lowest of life forms

Inherited budgets deficits in Ohio, and has created a budget surplus.

So here's the question: How many pounds of brain damage does it take to call this guy a RINO?
Looking at one issue and deciding whether he's a good guy or not is the sign of a simpleton.

I'm thinking more and more it may be best if the country does split up, getting along is overrated

That must be because you are such a great American. Exceptional and everything.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants -Thomas Jefferson-

Awesome. When are you gonna start refreshing? And....I'm not talking about spraying deoderant on your smelly drawers.
Well, with the country in so much debt it can never be repaid, paying debt with more debt.
And Obamacare breaking millions of people...
And talk of repealing the second admendment...
And military morale the lowest it has ever been...
And an overtaxed population...
And a bat shit crazy federal government...

There at sometime will be a breaking point.

And....you will be right there with the rest of the USMB's traitorous keyboard warriors.......watching it all unfold on FOX News.

What are you waiting for? An invitation?
The fact remains the country has run out of money... The high population areas will feel it first. After that we will be a banana republic, printing and printing.
All anyone has to "wait for" is the collapse...

By the way fox is far too progressive for my taste...

You assholes are brainless, ignorant parrots who are destroying the party all by yourselves, without any help from the liberals.
Im glad the GOP is going down in flames. Fuckin big govt corporatists :thup:
Cant be. You guys said Democrats created a surplus that Republicans squandered.

Which is right?

G5000 is a rw.
I know, I know. A right winger that actually argues with right wingers?

Oh come on, right?

I am not sure you should be worried. I am thinking he just got offered the VP position.

He was a good guy, but he went stupid on the last debate.

He would have been an acceptable, maybe even stellar candidate any other year. But not this year. This is the year of the outsider. It is the the year of Carson and Trump and Cruz. People are mad and the establishment is types are obtuse.

That must be because you are such a great American. Exceptional and everything.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants -Thomas Jefferson-

Awesome. When are you gonna start refreshing? And....I'm not talking about spraying deoderant on your smelly drawers.
Well, with the country in so much debt it can never be repaid, paying debt with more debt.

And....you will be right there with the rest of the USMB's traitorous keyboard warriors.......watching it all unfold on FOX News.

The fact remains the country has run out of money... The high population areas will feel it first. After that we will be a banana republic, printing and printing.

The country is not out of money. The government is simply not collecting the money available to pay the government's bills.

The country is not out of money. The government is simply not collecting the money available to pay the government's bills.

And just where exactly is the 'governments' money that they are not collecting?

Federal-Revenues-as-Percentage-of-GDP.gif

Take note. At the height of of prosperity, with the budget balanced, in 2000, we collected 20% of GDP as taxes.

Like it or not, if the government is going to spend as it does, and neither left nor right is willing to give up their pet spending,

20% is about what you need.

You assholes are brainless, ignorant parrots who are destroying the party all by yourselves, without any help from the liberals.
I'm thinking more and more it may be best if the country does split up, getting along is overrated

That's the conservative answer. Balkanize America so the Right can its own little RWnut enclaves.

You fool, the country is beyond broke. There is not enough money world to come even close to what we owe.
The progressives are in denial...

That's the conservative answer. Balkanize America so the Right can its own little RWnut enclaves.
You know what to do when the ship is sinking??
...get the hell out

You fool, the country is beyond broke. There is not enough money world to come even close to what we owe.
The progressives are in denial...

So move to a country that is not doomed. Who is stopping you, Lazybones?

You know what to do when the ship is sinking??
...get the hell out

You aren't going anywhere. You're a phoney fuckstick.

Federal-Revenues-as-Percentage-of-GDP.gif

Take note. At the height of of prosperity, with the budget balanced, in 2000, we collected 20% of GDP as taxes.

Like it or not, if the government is going to spend as it does, and neither left nor right is willing to give up their pet spending,

20% is about what you need.
http://nhlabornews.com/
"NH Labor News
Progressive Politics, News & Information From A Labor Perspective?"

Do you actually expect us to treat that as a credible source?

It beats allowing leftwing numskulls to take us all down with you.

Forum List

Back