Kaish gone, but already forgotten

In 1989, Kasich landed on the Budget Committee, where he let his inner deficit hawk soar. In 1993, Kasich became Chair and the key player in the bloody budget battles with President Clinton. A couple of government shutdowns later, Kasich emerged as chief architect of the Balanced Budget Act of 1997.

John Kasich on Budget & Economy

Does that sound like a RINO to you retards?

From the same link:

When I suggest that crisscrossing the country in the hopes of convincing 34 states to call a constitutional convention on balancing the budget seems a bit quixotic, he appears almost amused. "Is it? Am I Don Quixote? I've been that way before!" He flashes me a smile. "And you know what? It seems to work out."

From the same link:

When I suggest that crisscrossing the country in the hopes of convincing 34 states to call a constitutional convention on balancing the budget seems a bit quixotic, he appears almost amused. "Is it? Am I Don Quixote? I've been that way before!" He flashes me a smile. "And you know what? It seems to work out."

...Obamacare

Kasich and oriely and FOX are pretty liberal , like lite dem supporters of Kasich , bush , Christie and roobio 'g5000' !!

You assholes are brainless, ignorant parrots who are destroying the party all by yourselves, without any help from the liberals.

You assholes are brainless, ignorant parrots who are destroying the party all by yourselves, without any help from the liberals.
The Rinos have already destroyed the so called Conservative party GOP, it's full of progressives...

Im glad the GOP is going down in flames. Fuckin big govt corporatists :thup:

I'm thinking more and more it may be best if the country does split up, getting along is overrated

I'm thinking more and more it may be best if the country does split up, getting along is overrated

That must be because you are such a great American. Exceptional and everything.

You know who Bill O'Reilly used to ask to run his Factor show when he (O'Reilly) went on vacations?

John Kasich.

Yeah.

He was also given his own show for a while on Fox: Heartland with John Kasich

Because Kasich was a proven conservative who had balanced the federal budget. The only candidate who has actually done so.

John Kasich was good enough for Fox News and for Bill O'Reilly, and now you dumb fucks are taking the word of a maniac and known liar, Donald Trump, that Kasich is a RINO.

Trump, who has donated more money to Democrats than Republicans. Trump, who was to the left of EVERY Republican candidate in previous years until he decided to be a Republican. Trump, who can't even prove he was ever a registered Republican before now. THIS is whose piss you are drinking.

When you retards call Kasich a RINO, you are demonstrating just how unbelievably stupid and gullible the Republican party and "conservatives" are these days.

You idiots get the government you deserve.
Kasich expanded Medicaid over the objection of the state legislature and enthused about illegal immigrants.
Fuck him. Fucking establishment RINO. That's why his campaign is sucking wind.
And right on cue, a retard shows up to prove my point.

The taxpayers of Ohio were paying for the Medicaid expansion whether they expanded it in their state or not. Kasich demonstrated common sense pragmatism by expanding Medicaid since his state was paying for it regardless. It's stupid to pay for it, and then refuse it out of spite. That's downright retarded.
Wrong. Dead wrong.
And the expnsion has wreaked havoc on every state that has done it.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants -Thomas Jefferson-

... and enthused about illegal immigrants.

I started a topic yesterday about What Would Reagan Do, and I said I don't know who these people are these days who call themselves Republicans. You and your ilk are the ones I had in mind when I said that.

Reagan's own words:
Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status.

Fuck him.

No. Fuck you. YOU are the RINO.
Yeah, tell me again how Kasich, Walker, Graham, and Christie are all sweeping the GOP off their feet.
People are fed up with establishment GOP RINOs, who have done nothing but negotiate among themselves on how much they will surrender to the Dems.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants -Thomas Jefferson-

Awesome. When are you gonna start refreshing? And....I'm not talking about spraying deoderant on your smelly drawers.

You know who Bill O'Reilly used to ask to run his Factor show when he (O'Reilly) went on vacations?

John Kasich.

Yeah.

Because Kasich was a proven conservative who had balanced the federal budget. The only candidate who has actually done so.

John Kasich was good enough for Fox News and for Bill O'Reilly, and now you dumb fucks are taking the word of a maniac and known liar, Donald Trump, that Kasich is a RINO.

Trump, who has donated more money to Democrats than Republicans. Trump, who was to the left of EVERY Republican candidate in previous years until he decided to be a Republican. Trump, who can't even prove he was ever a registered Republican before now. THIS is whose piss you are drinking.

When you retards call Kasich a RINO, you are demonstrating just how unbelievably stupid and gullible the Republican party and "conservatives" are these days.

Kasich expanded Medicaid over the objection of the state legislature and enthused about illegal immigrants.

The taxpayers of Ohio were paying for the Medicaid expansion whether they expanded it in their state or not. Kasich demonstrated common sense pragmatism by expanding Medicaid since his state was paying for it regardless. It's stupid to pay for it, and then refuse it out of spite. That's downright retarded.
Wrong. Dead wrong.
...paying debt with more debt

In 1989, Kasich landed on the Budget Committee, where he let his inner deficit hawk soar. In 1993, Kasich became Chair and the key player in the bloody budget battles with President Clinton. A couple of government shutdowns later, Kasich emerged as chief architect of the Balanced Budget Act of 1997.

John Kasich on Budget & Economy

That was 1997, moron. A lot has happened since then. Liek Hillary has come out for gay marriage. nd Kasich has over ruled his own state legislature and supported illegals.

John Kasich.

Yeah.

Wrong. Dead wrong.

Nope. That's exactly why he did it.

Link?

You've made that bullshit claim before and never backed it up.

Forum List

Back