Kamala accuses President Trump of being a predator.

You can be sure that the opposition has x-rays of Kamala's closet skeletons. Just wait. Let her shoot her mouth off, the more she says the deeper she is digging her political grave. :dig: Go Kamala!!

.....she knows, right? :04:

se5JWK2.jpg

Trump would look her right in the eye and say "You want me to grab your pussy don't you? Sorry but I'm not Willie."

She was when she was AG of California.

Yes she was an abusive prosecutor IMO too. A real nasty piece of work. She had an 'affair' (fucked) Willie Brown and he gave her a government position. Then she said she wouldn't hesitate to put Willie in jail. If she is unlucky enough to actually be the Democrat candidate, she will, I believe, face a shit-storm of her past transgressions splattered across the media.

Last edited:
If Harris wins, there'll be a whore in the WH.
There are so many effective things you can say about Kamala and you go with a dud like that? Grow up

I agree, someone should point out she's really not black either. But she plays one on the campaign trail. No one with any intelligence fell for that 'little girl on the school bus' routine.' What does that even supposed to mean? Stupid Biden fell for it hook, line and sinker. He should have told her he's sorry she's pissed about being bused across town. He tried to stop it but, sadly was unsuccessful. :abgg2q.jpg:

If Harris wins, there'll be a whore in the WH.
There are so many effective things you can say about Kamala and you go with a dud like that? Grow up

I agree, someone should point out she's really not black either. But she plays one on the campaign trail. No one with any intelligence fell for that 'little girl on the school bus' routine.' What does that even supposed to mean? Stupid Biden fell for it hook, line and sinker. He should have told her he's sorry she's pissed about being bused across town. He tried to stop it but, sadly was unsuccessful. :abgg2q.jpg:
No someone shouldn’t point that kind of race baiting shit out... grow up.

No someone shouldn’t point that kind of race baiting shit out... grow up.

Kamala isn't even an American Black. She lived in Berkeley CA and was bused to another school. Her parents were well off. This whole girl on a bus story, while true, is meaningless. UNLESS one considers she may have been PISSED about being un-rooted from her neighborhood school like a lot of US were. It's a FAKE story and stupid Biden fell for it. Sad really what the Democrats have become. A fake Indian, now a fake Black. A Commie, a Queer, an old Fart........

Here....

"Kamala Harris was born on October 20, 1964, in Oakland, California, to a Tamil Indian mother and a Jamaican father. Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan Harris, was a breast cancer scientist who immigrated to the United States from Madras (present-day Chennai) in 1960.[3][4] Her father, Donald Harris, is a Stanford University economics professor who emigrated from Jamaica in 1961 for graduate study in economics at University of California, Berkeley.[5][6] Recalling the lives of his grandmothers, Donald Harris wrote that one was related to a plantation and slave owner while the other had unknown ancestry.[7] In a 2019 interview, Kamala Harris said, "'I am black and I am proud of it.'"[8]

Yeah she's 'black' and a poor little ghetto girl..... because she SAYS so. Maybe someday she will declare herself a MALE.

Kamala Harris - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back