Kamala breaks out, brings the down the house in Nashville, calls GOP "so-called leaders" & cowards who do nothing about gun violence in rousing speech

finally we see the real Kamala, if only she'd done thing all along

Biden puts her in charge of the border, so she travels to Nashville?

Kamala had one job, just one.

Tennessee is one of the last conservative strongholds in America, which explains why the Left is continually attacking them and persecuting them.

Maybe New York can bring charges against the whole state and throw them in jail with Trump.

Biden puts her in charge of the border, so she travels to Nashville?

Kamala had one job, just one.

Tennessee is one of the last conservative strongholds in America, which explains why the Left is continually attacking them and persecuting them.

Maybe New York can bring charges against the whole state and throw them in jail with Trump.
she failed at the border, didn't even try to do something, but it's good to see her take the leadership mantle on guns. also, i like politicians who shout passionately lol

she failed at the border, didn't even try to do something, but it's good to see her take the leadership mantle on guns. also, i like politicians who shout passionately lol
Take leadership? How so?

She is one of many tools out there crying about taking guns from America. In fact, being in that party, you are required to say such things.

How is this leadership?

Your premise is that taking guns fixes the problem if you think that is leadership.

My guess is you agree with her then.

I don't know who is worse, listening to their voices, Harris or Greene.
Like nails on a chalkboard.
I would never vote for Harris, just because, I couldn't hit the mute button fast enough.

I don't know who is worse, listening to their voices, Harris or Greene.
Like nails on a chalkboard.
I would never vote for Harris, just because, I couldn't hit the mute button fast enough.
Prog women are the death of our nation. And more and more women are being physically attacked, maimed and killed from men. Women are even more violent. So, your comparison crap which is the most extreme Progs will ever do for the so-called bipartisan cause domestically is bullshot. This violence is affecting the red areas also.

Prog women are the death of our nation. And more and more women are being physically attacked, maimed and killed from men. Women are even more violent. So, your comparison crap which is the most extreme Progs will ever do for the so-called bipartisan cause domestically is bullshot. This violence is affecting the red areas also.
authoritarian fascists like Trump are the death of our nation

See above.

finally we see the real Kamala, if only she'd done thing all along

It's a comfortable niche for her... Black Victim Mentality... she's well-practiced and well-skilled in this area... standing on the shoulders of other midgets.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe figured to send his Number Two to show his "concern"... and to get her the-hell-outta his hair for a few days... letting her "pretend".

It's "safe space" for her... after all... if she screws something up in this context... it's not as if it will actually matter-to or be remembered-by anyone in a month.

Fisk University at one time was offering minority scholarships for Caucasian students. A degree from Fisk isn't really much of a degree....there's been more than one investigation into their administration for corruption and being nothing more than a printing press for degrees. (The students learn nothing)

And where everyone is whining about democrats being expelled from the legislature in TN they do not just frown on lawbreakers. They regularly prosecute and incarcerate them. This isn't the first time legislative branch members have been expelled due to criminal misconduct. Those members are lucky they are not incarcerated. (Sitting in jail) the judges in TN are no joke...

HoeVsWhore_1032x1600.jpg

Forum List

Back