Kamala breaks out, brings the down the house in Nashville, calls GOP "so-called leaders" & cowards who do nothing about gun violence in rousing speech

Damn, is this coming from the same group of idiots that silence judges and conservative speakers? But I'm sure that's different.

Word Salad Harris, race baiting and race pimping. Bailing out protesters again

QaP0jhI17C8S.png

I think that the Tennessee Legislator made a mistake.
They should have only censured the reprobate Dem representatives.
By expelling them, they have given the Dems a big issue to exploit.
They will use it raise money on and to campaign on.

I think that the Tennessee Legislator made a mistake.
They should have only censured the reprobate Dem representatives.
By expelling them, they have given the Dems a big issue to exploit.
They will use it raise money on and to campaign on.
That's true, but they've gotta work Jim Crowe into the dialogue.

Damn, is this coming from the same group of idiots that silence judges and conservative speakers? But I'm sure that's different.

LIE, LIE, LIE!!!
A democracy DOES stifle the people, shut them down, and cut off their microphones!!!

This is supposed to be a REPUBLIC, NOT a DEMOCRACY!

Did somebody request a blowjob?

Or is she just doubling down on the insurrection?

kamaltoe learn to suck weiners.jpg

It's NOT gun violence you stupid tards. It's whackos f'ed up in the head mentally violence. News flash for you gun control morons, before guns they use BOMBS go learn your history.

The so called protetsers who by the lefts definition are actually insurrectionists care nothing about doing anything about gun violence. They went in there acting like two year olds throwing a temper tantrum to get a viral moment which they got and was all they wanted. If grown adults are going to act like obnoxious brats that is how they should be treated.

Forum List

Back