Kamala channeling Lenin, Goebbels.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
Kamala's big lie, the one that "told often enough becomes the truth" is that she is an advocate for the middle-class. And while her family might indeed have enjoyed a middle-class lifestyle the hidden truth is that she is going to pillage the middle-class for the benefit of women and POC in the lower class. She intends to open the treasury for the benefit of women and minorities through her proposed "opportunity economy" which will give preferential treatment to women and minorities through tax credits for startup businesses.

Last edited:
Kamala's big lie, the one that "told often enough becomes the truth" is that she is an advocate for the middle-class. And while her family might indeed have enjoyed a middle-class lifestyle the hidden truth is that she is going to pillage the middle-class for the benefit of women and POC in the lower class. She intends to open the treasury for the benefit of women and minorities through her propose "opportunity economy" which will give preferential treatment women and minorities.
Really now, so that $50,000 to first time home buyers, it is restricted to women and minorities? Same for the additional child tax credit, does that check only go out to women?

And Trump has never had a job, period.
1727381289401.png

Lol, he is just a billionaire.
Is he? I am not seeing it. Reality, had he simply placed his inheritance in an index fund he would be wealthier than he is now. That is not something to brag about. I mean he doesn't even rise to the standard of an "average" business man. He is a loser, period.

Really now, so that $50,000 to first time home buyers, it is restricted to women and minorities? Same for the additional child tax credit, does that check only go out to women?
The 50K will likely go mostly to minorities. The child tax credit must go to everyone as the tax code cannot discriminate.

Fortunately, neither the 25k nor the 50K plans will see the light of day.

Is he? I am not seeing it. Reality, had he simply placed his inheritance in an index fund he would be wealthier than he is now. That is not something to brag about. I mean he doesn't even rise to the standard of an "average" business man. He is a loser, period.
Tell us how much you're worth?

He started with what, $300Million? He's worth more than that today.

It doesn't matter that he has more. I mean damn, drop 300 million in my lap and I guarantee you I will make it grow. It ain't that damn hard to do. It really isn't. What is hard to do, take that start, declare bankruptcy multiple times, stiff contractors, get sued by everyone from state governments to former employees.

Dude, the guy ain't nice. You really wouldn't want to have him as a business associate, let alone your damn neighbor. But he ran, and runs, his businesses much like he ran the country, for real. That much is true.

Forum List

Back