Kamala Discovers A New Word

I HAVE A THEORY:
  • Kamala really thinks she's both interesting, cute, and very funny.
  • Kamala is really taken with herself.
  • Kamala thinks she is smarter than everyone else (at least the unwashed minions), and has to /explain/ everything to us like we are children.
I'd pay good money for someone to just kick that bar stool out from under her ass and watch her drop to the floor as she is explaining hypothesis to us.
Doneold fits all three of your criteria too. They're politicians. Ego has usually been a big part of that.

Kamala must spend most of her time buzzed on something, because she likes repeating her favorite word or phrase over and over in her speeches.

This looks like a Babylonbee skit, but this is real:

Does she really think she just discovered this "new" word, or does she think she's talking to a bunch of idiots?

Who knows.

Frightening that anyone takes this woman seriously. Anyone. I could not even see voting for her for city council, she is literally that vapid.

Kamala must spend most of her time buzzed on something, because she likes repeating her favorite word or phrase over and over in her speeches.

This looks like a Babylonbee skit, but this is real:

Does she really think she just discovered this "new" word, or does she think she's talking to a bunch of idiots?

Who knows.

I’m starting to think that she is technically retarded.

Forum List

Back