Kamala Harris and Tim Walz Sniper Watch

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So now their security team is in top shape. Now that it isn't Trump and now that they don't need it because nobody is going to go after a democrat with bullets. At least in today's day and age.

she's the VP, she gets the A team.

Trump only gets the B team.

So now their security team is in top shape. Now that it isn't Trump and now that they don't need it because nobody is going to go after a democrat with bullets. At least in today's day and age.

are you sad that nobody will be able to shoot them?

are you sad that nobody will be able to shoot them?

That depends on by who it is by. If it's illegally by a criminal than no, if it's legally by the police than yes. They're dangerous to this country but I don't want them murdered, but I do want them punished as there's the difference.

That depends on by who it is by. If it's illegally by a criminal than no, if it's legally by the police than yes. They're dangerous to this country but I don't want them murdered, but I do want them punished as there's the difference.
Look at this lunacy. They are no danger to anything but white racism. Harris is the VP, she is going to get top of the line service.

What they needed was a traffic cop for this stupid rally next to the UPS distribution center.

Forum List

Back