Kamala Harris Goes Full Commie, Threatens To ‘Snatch’ Drug Companies Patents

I've been in Calagary where they've complained about a lack of doctors....and the impact that has on people....including some dying.

Cut the bullshit.

There was a Canadian man who gave an interview recently. It took him forever to get an appointment with the long wait times. By the time he was able to see a doctor his cancer was so far along there was nothing they could do for him and now he's going to die. THAT'S government run healthcare.

Holy shit people government can't even run a department of motor vehicles competently and you want them in charge of our healthcare??? I get that you deadbeat mooching losers want the rest of us to pay for your healthcare but we are not going to accept Soviet quality healthcare because you are too lazy to work a job.
Got a link on that or is it just another conservative healthcare scare tactic?

No I don't have a link to the man being interviewed live on the news. See my sig line, I'm pretty sure that's what's coming next am I right.

We have used our laws to protect drug companies. More than any other country.

To repay us, drug companies have escalated drug prices and held patients and insurance companies hostage

Why again does insulin, a drug available for a hundred years, suddenly cost three times as much?
If you believe insulin was cheaper 100 years ago, you are incredibly naive. Prior to the age of genetic engineering, the only way to get insulin was to refine it from the pancreases of horses. It takes a lot of horses to make one vial of insulin. Idiots like you whine about the price of drugs, but the ones that were around prior to genetic engineering are a small fraction of the price now. Many other life saving drugs didn't even exist then.
And the process has been refined over the last 100 years
To the point where insulin injections were relatively inexpensive

Then the drug giants got greedy
What’s insulin have to do with Commie Harris stealing private property?
It is an example of abusive practices of the Drug Industry

Why should they be protected?
No one says they should be protected. However, they also shouldn't be looted. That later is what Warren is proposing.
Drug companies seem to be doing quite well

They have Congress protecting them from competition

I've been in Calagary where they've complained about a lack of doctors....and the impact that has on people....including some dying.

Cut the bullshit.

There was a Canadian man who gave an interview recently. It took him forever to get an appointment with the long wait times. By the time he was able to see a doctor his cancer was so far along there was nothing they could do for him and now he's going to die. THAT'S government run healthcare.

Holy shit people government can't even run a department of motor vehicles competently and you want them in charge of our healthcare??? I get that you deadbeat mooching losers want the rest of us to pay for your healthcare but we are not going to accept Soviet quality healthcare because you are too lazy to work a job.

No I don't have a link to the man being interviewed live on the news. See my sig line, I'm pretty sure that's what's coming next am I right.

As I thought......more unsupported Conservative scare tactics

If you believe insulin was cheaper 100 years ago, you are incredibly naive. Prior to the age of genetic engineering, the only way to get insulin was to refine it from the pancreases of horses. It takes a lot of horses to make one vial of insulin. Idiots like you whine about the price of drugs, but the ones that were around prior to genetic engineering are a small fraction of the price now. Many other life saving drugs didn't even exist then.

No one says they should be protected. However, they also shouldn't be looted. That later is what Warren is proposing.

So it's OK to loot them?

You really are a special kind of scumbag.

Who does Congress protect them from? Any specifics?

To repay us, drug companies have escalated drug prices and held patients and insurance companies hostage

Why again does insulin, a drug available for a hundred years, suddenly cost three times as much?

If you want the same insulin they had 100 years ago, it's cheap.
The new insulin analogs are more expensive.

Does Walmart Sell Insulin for $25 a Vial Without a Prescription?
Actually, the old insulin wasn't cheap and it's not even available anymore.

$25 at Walmart is pretty cheap.

One thing Congress did with Obamacare is prevent Americans from buying drugs from overseas where they are cheaper.

If you want the same insulin they had 100 years ago, it's cheap.
The new insulin analogs are more expensive.

Does Walmart Sell Insulin for $25 a Vial Without a Prescription?
Actually, the old insulin wasn't cheap and it's not even available anymore.

$25 at Walmart is pretty cheap.
You can't buy insulin made from animal pancreases anymore.

So it's OK to loot them?

Not loot them....

But if they are fucking us over, why are we protecting them?

Competition

So it's OK to loot them?

Not loot them....

Protecting them from having their patents revoked? You just said you don't want to loot them. That's exactly what Warren wants to do.

One thing Congress did with Obamacare is prevent Americans from buying drugs from overseas where they are cheaper.

Of course, why would we want to buy stolen IP?

Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris on if drug companies do not comply with her mandatory set drug prices: “I will snatch their patent so that we will take over”

Audience asks: “can we do that?”

“Yes, we can do that! Yes, we can do that! ... I have the will to do it”

Twitter

Nothing restores our sacred norms quite like the government seizing private property.

Why don't you be honest for the first time in your lousy life and tell the whole story: She said that many of those drugs were developed from federal aid/taxpayer money.
So she's making some sense: We taxpayers made it possible so why don't we have more control over the pricing?

Stop lying and twisting people's words.

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS.

Competition

From what?

Cut the bullshit.

As predicted. I don't have a link to Mt. St. Helens erupting either, do you claim it never happened or is your denial selective?

Cut the bullshit.

Here are a few canadians:

So it's OK to loot them?

Not loot them....

Why not simply let more drug companies into the arena ?

Answer: Federal Regulations create a huge barrier to entry.

Forum List

Back