Kamala Harris' Grandmother Descended from Plantation Slave Owner in Jamaica

Oh shit. :laughing0301:

From the memoirs her father wrote:

"My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte)..."

KAMALA HARRIS’ JAMAICAN HERITAGE - UPDATED - 14.01.2019 - Jamaica Global Online
Trump's grandfather was in the Klan. Is that why you like him so much?

Since Harris's great-great-grandfather was a slaveowner, it would seem to me Trumpsters would love her for that.

You are a MFing liar. From Snopes:

"Donald Trump's father was arrested following a Ku Klux Klan-related altercation in 1927."

What's True
A 1927 New York Times article named Fred Trump among the individuals arrested after a "near-riot" involving the KKK and New York City policemen at a "Memorial parade."

What's False
The article did not document that Fred Trump was a KKK member or supporter, or that he was charged with a crime in connection with the KKK event.

FACT CHECK: Donald Trump's Father Arrested at KKK Rally

"Donald Trump’s Parents Wore Ku Klux Klan Attire?"

False

FACT CHECK: Donald Trump's Parents Wore Ku Klux Klan Attire
You tards trust Snopes now? :lol:

Shouldn't I? You're free to find another site that substantiates your statement.

So Republicans are saying because of something that happened in her family generations ago she has a problem?

I don’t get it.

Well, the Dems say that white people whose ancestors weren't even in the U.S. before the Civil War should pay reparations....

Kamala 'Heels Up' Harris is getting slammed.

You'll need to explain this to the lefties, they're too pure to understand
Too pure?

I don’t get it and iI’m a way from pure. Maybe I’m too erudite to find wit among the MAGA hats.

It's not "wit" that we're amused by the fact that she is a descendant of slave owners. More like "irony" or "hypocrisy", in light of her call for "reparations."

"My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte)..."

Since Harris's great-great-grandfather was a slaveowner, it would seem to me Trumpsters would love her for that.

"Donald Trump's father was arrested following a Ku Klux Klan-related altercation in 1927."

What's True
A 1927 New York Times article named Fred Trump among the individuals arrested after a "near-riot" involving the KKK and New York City policemen at a "Memorial parade."

What's False
The article did not document that Fred Trump was a KKK member or supporter, or that he was charged with a crime in connection with the KKK event.

False

What Trump means when he says .... some of them are good people

What's True

What's False

False

Trump was wrong about that. Most of them are good people. Only the one with the Dodge Charger wasn't a good person.

I'd even have to say that there were more of those on the other side who were bad people, as they're the one who started the violence.

What's True

What's False

False

Shouldn't I? You're free to find another site that substantiates your statement.
I DO trust Snopes. And here is what they said

What's True

What's False

He was arrested at a Klan rally

What's True

What's False

False

Trump was wrong about that. Most of them are good people. Only the one with the Dodge Charger wasn't a good person.

I'd even have to say that there were more of those on the other side who were bad people, as they're the one who started the violence.
Jews will not replace us

Too pure?

I don’t get it and iI’m a way from pure. Maybe I’m too erudite to find wit among the MAGA hats.

It's not "wit" that we're amused by the fact that she is a descendant of slave owners. More like "irony" or "hypocrisy", in light of her call for "reparations."

BINGO

What's True

What's False

False

Jews will not replace us

Where did you get Jews?

Actually, Trumps grandfather owned a whore house
It was his father who was in the klan

What's True

What's False

False

I DO trust Snopes. And here is what they said

What's True

What's False

He was arrested at a Klan rally

Doesn't mean that he had anything to do with it. NYC is a big city and there were probably lots of people watching. Not every day a bunch of Klansmen come to NYC.

You have no proof. Just childish wishes that you wish would come true.

Last edited:

Too pure?

Yeah you guys portray yourselves as the height of virtue, because you're oppressed and poor whitey with MAGA hats are keeping you down.
I’m not lack. I’m a 62 year old white guy living in the heart of Trump Country.

If I am virtuous it’s because I remember virtue while the average vacant head under a MAGA cap has long ago forgotten virtue in praise of a huckster.

oh it's the lefty trick of changing the thread. Stick to the topic m, start a thread on trunpnif you want

Nope. Wrong again about the Klan connection. If it was even mentioned anywhere, it would be in Snopes.

But it's not.

You searched for Trump father Klan | Snopes.com

Maybe Snopes was mysteriously taken over by conservatives in the night, and now they're protecting President Trump?

Too pure?

Yeah you guys portray yourselves as the height of virtue, because you're oppressed and poor whitey with MAGA hats are keeping you down.

If I am virtuous it’s because I remember virtue while the average vacant head under a MAGA cap has long ago forgotten virtue in praise of a huckster.

Oh please you guys are singing the same tune Romney, McCain, Bush, Dole, Reagan, they're all hucksters To you tards. Stop acting like you started this bullshit with Trump.

and you guys dont know anything about virtue, socialism does not equal virtue

but it's good to know you understand heels up

There is probably a picture of her in blackface wearing a Klan outfit somewhere

Nope. Wrong again about the Klan connection. If it was even mentioned anywhere, it would be in Snopes.

But it's not.

You searched for Trump father Klan | Snopes.com

Maybe Snopes was mysteriously taken over by conservatives in the night, and now they're protecting President Trump?

Too pure?

oh a 62 year old white guy, so what makes you a butt bumper?

you have to be a commie

Forum List

Back