Kamala Harris Has the Lowest Approval Rating of a First Year VP in Over 30 Years. Wow.

I think she's getting ready to improve her poll numbers. And yeah....I said poll. :D

200.gif
I bet with every facial, not one drop is not slurped up

How can you say this after trump and pence? They are the ultimate in disgrace. True pigs. Filth. trump and pence should never show their faces in the United States ever again. I would love to slap both of them silly and spit on them. Why? Because I am an American.
I really don't give a shit what you think if you want me to be honest.

You libturds have lost any credibility that you never had any way

Sorry about all those mean tweets you had to endure

How can you say this after trump and pence? They are the ultimate in disgrace. True pigs. Filth. trump and pence should never show their faces in the United States ever again. I would love to slap both of them silly and spit on them. Why? Because I am an American.
If I said that Bodecea would report me to the FBI. But I think you are safe

Kamala Harris Has the Lowest Approval Rating of a First Year VP in Over 30 Years. Wow.​

A vagina and a kinda-afro can only get you so far.

TRUST ME...you're not "American" at all. The soil you stand on does not make you "American"...your behavior and belief systems do.

Forum List

Back