Kamala Harris Is Down

I don't like Tulsa but she is better than all the fringe candidates

KAMALA HARRIS IS DOWN TO ONE PERCENT!
Call Me Shocked!

She is going to have to crank up the promises to get the allegiance of the Democrat base. Others are promising free college, Sen. Harris should start promising Free Grad School. No millennial even thinks about a job until they get at least a Masters

Yeah, no way it's 1% (we can note that right now it's nothing more than a claim) but she is never going to get the support of the "left".

I am waiting for the ringer to show up. If no one else shows up to this monkey fuck A.K.A. the Democratic contenders list...it's a rig.

She's used to "going down"; that whore started her political career "going down" on SF mayor Willie Brown's genitals. And like every mayor in San Fran's history, Willie Brown was a ridiculous walking abomination. It tells me all I need to know about Harris that she would fuck a creature like that!

Let's face it, Kamala was happy she rose so quickly after the first debate and decided she would get a 1v1 against Biden again, with MSM support. Now, first of all, Harris herself is a politician, she has to know the game will become a brawl if you go against the #1 Establishment. Biden might be old, slow and drool alot, but he has big dudes behind him, he knows everything about these candidates.

So what does she do? She takes for granted her big rise and gets her wish with a one on one with Biden again in hopes to become the Alpha (fe)Male. Instead, she gets a short back and forth with Biden but gets Pearl Harboured by Gabbard. Her and her team were clearly not prepared for it. She didn't have any neatly prepared notes to defend against the air bombing, and subsequently she sunk.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if Bidens team got some inroads with Gabbard (possibly not even to her knowledge) and gently passed on all details for the uppercut. Or, maybe even made a promise or two if Biden should win. Can we imagine the loud laughter going off in Bidens head when Gabbard was delivering the combo?

It is just this type of attack that made Trumps victory in the Primaries that much more impressive. They threw everything and the kitchen sink at him. It's this shiftiness and ability to hit back hard that makes Trump a problem for any candidate.

Kamala Harris certainly can't...

tenor.gif

Let's face it, Kamala was happy she rose so quickly after the first debate and decided she would get a 1v1 against Biden again, with MSM support. Now, first of all, Harris herself is a politician, she has to know the game will become a brawl if you go against the #1 Establishment. Biden might be old, slow and drool alot, but he has big dudes behind him, he knows everything about these candidates.

So what does she do? She takes for granted her big rise and gets her wish with a one on one with Biden again in hopes to become the Alpha (fe)Male. Instead, she gets a short back and forth with Biden but gets Pearl Harboured by Gabbard. Her and her team were clearly not prepared for it. She didn't have any neatly prepared notes to defend against the air bombing, and subsequently she sunk.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if Bidens team got some inroads with Gabbard (possibly not even to her knowledge) and gently passed on all details for the uppercut. Or, maybe even made a promise or two if Biden should win. Can we imagine the loud laughter going off in Bidens head when Gabbard was delivering the combo?

What Gabbard said has been noted by many for a long while now.

Don't be surprised if Kamala gets the endorsement from our former Marxist-In-Chief and the nomination.

And then Trump will destroy her.

KAMALA HARRIS IS DOWN TO ONE PERCENT!
Call Me Shocked!

She is going to have to crank up the promises to get the allegiance of the Democrat base. Others are promising free college, Sen. Harris should start promising Free Grad School. No millennial even thinks about a job until they get at least a Masters

There is nothing she can do at this point. She took a calculated risk and lost when she attacked Biden over the busing issue. People took that as a message she would be prosecuting whites on 40+ year old race related issues.

I don't think that's what she would do or that was her intent but that's what people heard. It was off putting to a population of Americans and it made them nervous.

It is just this type of attack that made Trumps victory in the Primaries that much more impressive. They threw everything and the kitchen sink at him. It's this shiftiness and ability to hit back hard that makes Trump a problem for any candidate.

Goddamn you're wordy....

Forum List

Back