"Kamala Harris just got hit with the biggest fact check in human history"

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

boom-anna-kendrick.gif

Biden claimed during that debate that no US soldiers died under his presidency.

Kamala said the other day that no US troops are in combat zones.

That should be in a Trump campaign ad. They could bleep out the F-bomb. It would be devastating.

Yes, the second part was a lie. I'm not sure why she felt a need to go there. But Democrats becoming war mongers is the main reason I can not support them.

Yes, the second part was a lie. I'm not sure why she felt a need to go there. But Democrats becoming war mongers is the main reason I can not support them.
There is at least one war per term, the parties don´t matter here.
For example, when Trump was after the Venezuelans, nobody complained. He couldn´t order a coke without causing a liberal shitstorm but when he bombed another country that is fighting terrorists, nobody complained. Domestic issues only dominate the campaign period, after the elections are over they will return to fueling some conflicts or invent new ones.
Millions die, lose their homes and families to the very same scumbags that tell you the tranny has been offended. They do have a lot of arms manufacturers shares when they talk about love and peace.

boom-anna-kendrick.gif

That should be in a Trump campaign ad. They could bleep out the F-bomb. It would be devastating.

Immediately following the debate it seemed like a draw.

Now, she lost.

boom-anna-kendrick.gif

Kamala could run over a box full of puppies and her mindless supporters wouldn't care.

boom-anna-kendrick.gif

Ouch!

The best part was when Muir immediately fact checked that lie..............oh wait.

She displayed a total disrespect of the military. If she is unaware of where and how many of our troops are receiving combat pay, then there is no way she should be in position of Commander-in-Chief.

If Trump is elected, I hope he awards that soldier with the unsurpassed Presidential Medal of Freedom.

There's no way I'm voting for either of these two.

Ouch!

The best part was when Muir immediately fact checked that lie..............oh wait.

You know who else didn't fact check her? Trump.

It's because unless someone is saying something about him, he pays no attention. He couldn't be bothered with actually preparing for the debate.

There were quite a few places he could have made good points but he went with DOGS!!!.

You know who else didn't fact check her? Trump.

It's because unless someone is saying something about him, he pays no attention. He couldn't be bothered with actually preparing for the debate.

There were quite a few places he could have made good points but he went with DOGS!!!.
Somehow I knew you would pretzel this into ORANGE MAN BAD.

boom-anna-kendrick.gif

the U.S. is not currently engaged in a war, nor does the U.S. military have service members fighting in any active war zones.

Or maybe you can show differently?

Everyone makes mistakes. God bless her, she is doing a fine job, and I look forward to her being President.
I can't wait until she is elected and gives every new mom who wants to start a business and buy a home $81,000 of our tax money.

Let's say that one million such women take advantage of this during her four years as president. The total bill will be 81 TRILLION DOLLARS.:omg:

The federal budget for 2024 is only 6.8 trillion dollars.

Forum List

Back