Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Of course Dems and Harris are lying, it is what they do. Then they accuse everyone else of doing what they are doing.

Only a compliant MSM allows them to get away with this.

As he noted on Truth Social:

“I have agreed with FoxNews to debate Kamala Harris on Wednesday, September 4th. The Debate was previously scheduled against Sleepy Joe Biden on ABC, but has been terminated in that Biden will no longer be a participant, and I am in litigation against ABC Network and George Slopadopoulos, thereby creating a conflict of interest. The FoxNews Debate will be held in the Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, at a site in an area to be determined. The Moderators of the Debate will be Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum, and the Rules will be similar to the Rules of my Debate with Sleepy Joe, who has been treated horribly by his Party – BUT WITH A FULL ARENA AUDIENCE!….”

Harris’ team responded on Saturday by claiming Trump is “running scared”:

Journalist Carmine Sabia reminded Harris that she already agreed to debate J.D. Vance on Fox News. Why won’t she debate Trump there?

As he posted on 𝕏:

Kamala Harris declines Fox News debate against Donald Trump. But she accepted a Fox News debate against JD Vance when Biden was the nominee. It is weird that she is so scared.

Conservative commentator Sean Davis said, “Trump agreed to debate Biden. Biden then dropped out of the race after everyone saw his brain was made of pudding. At no point did Trump ever agree to debate someone who wasn’t even nominated and hadn’t received a single vote.”

Former Fox News host Megyn Kelly reminded Barack Obama’s former campaign manager David Plouffe that Trump has shown nothing but courage in his media appearances.

He went on CNN for a debate w/a network that loathes him (not to mention to the NABJ). @BretBaier & @marthamaccallum would be totally professional & fair & have a history of asking Trump hard Qs – I know, I was there. Why is she too scared to do this on Fox?

Donald Trump Jr. called Harris a coward, noting, ” My father already did a debate with Fake News CNN, so is Kamala going to accept the debate with Fox News? Or is she going to be a coward and back out?”

With Trump unable to debate on ABC due to litigation and Harris unwilling to debate on Fox News, will there even be a debate between the two?

Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

Of course Dems and Harris are lying, it is what they do. Then they accuse everyone else of doing what they are doing.

“I have agreed with FoxNews to debate Kamala Harris on Wednesday, September 4th. The Debate was previously scheduled against Sleepy Joe Biden on ABC, but has been terminated in that Biden will no longer be a participant, and I am in litigation against ABC Network and George Slopadopoulos, thereby creating a conflict of interest. The FoxNews Debate will be held in the Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, at a site in an area to be determined. The Moderators of the Debate will be Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum, and the Rules will be similar to the Rules of my Debate with Sleepy Joe, who has been treated horribly by his Party – BUT WITH A FULL ARENA AUDIENCE!….”

Journalist Carmine Sabia reminded Harris that she already agreed to debate J.D. Vance on Fox News. Why won’t she debate Trump there?

As he posted on 𝕏:

Kamala Harris declines Fox News debate against Donald Trump. But she accepted a Fox News debate against JD Vance when Biden was the nominee. It is weird that she is so scared.

Conservative commentator Sean Davis said, “Trump agreed to debate Biden. Biden then dropped out of the race after everyone saw his brain was made of pudding. At no point did Trump ever agree to debate someone who wasn’t even nominated and hadn’t received a single vote.”

Former Fox News host Megyn Kelly reminded Barack Obama’s former campaign manager David Plouffe that Trump has shown nothing but courage in his media appearances.

He went on CNN for a debate w/a network that loathes him (not to mention to the NABJ). @BretBaier & @marthamaccallum would be totally professional & fair & have a history of asking Trump hard Qs – I know, I was there. Why is she too scared to do this on Fox?

Donald Trump Jr. called Harris a coward, noting, ” My father already did a debate with Fake News CNN, so is Kamala going to accept the debate with Fox News? Or is she going to be a coward and back out?”

With Trump unable to debate on ABC due to litigation and Harris unwilling to debate on Fox News, will there even be a debate between the two?

Hahaha, Trump tucks tail and now tries to call Kamala a coward. In the Infamous words of my buddy H… Homie don’t play that. Funny stuff

As he posted on 𝕏:

She never agreed to debate him on Fox. He claimed that idea. Because he's a little bitch...He wants an audience so he can riff and he wants a friendly moderator....what..a..little..bitch. :auiqs.jpg:

Hahaha, Trump tucks tail and now tries to call Kamala a coward. In the Infamous words of my buddy H… Homie don’t play that. Funny stuff
Kamala ACCEPTED a debate ON FOX NEWS against JD VANCE. Kamala RAN AWAY from a debate ON FOX NEWS against DONALD TRUMP. That is FEAR, pure and simple. She thought she could beat Vance, she knows she can't beat Trump. Simple as that.

"Bravely brave Sir Donald, bravely ran away ..."
--- The song of the Trump cult.

Yes, Trump pissed himself and ran when challenged by a black woman. Yes, the whole planet is laughing hard at Trump and his equally wussified followers. The whole Trump cult combined can't muster even a single functioning neuron or gonad.

One thing I am curious about ... how do you Trump cultists manage to look into a mirror without puking? If I acted as badly as you all do, I'd feel compelled to commit ritual seppaku, to remove the stain of cowardly dishonor from the next 7 generations of my family.

Kamala ACCEPTED a debate ON FOX NEWS against JD VANCE. Kamala RAN AWAY from a debate ON FOX NEWS against DONALD TRUMP. That is FEAR, pure and simple. She thought she could beat Vance, she knows she can't beat Trump. Simple as that.
Nice spin. Nobody is buying it. Trump had committed to a debate and then backed out. That’s called running away like a coward. He doesn’t get to run home and then try and set up a new debate under his terms and then pretend like Kamala is a coward for not playing his game. Doesn’t work that way

1722722709961.png

Nice spin. Nobody is buying it. Trump had committed to a debate and then backed out. That’s called running away like a coward. He doesn’t get to run home and then try and set up a new debate under his terms and then pretend like Kamala is a coward for not playing his game. Doesn’t work that way
Sure, he was to debate FJB on FJB's terms.....The dems got shed of him in a coup so Trump is under no obligation to debate FKH on the same terms/venue.

FKH can come out and play by Trump's rules or continue hiding from interviews.....Her choice.

Besides that a former POTUS should pick the ground rather than someone who has never received a dem POTUS primary vote and was never the head of the ticket till the coup..

Sure, he was to debate FJB on FJB's terms.....The dems got shed of him in a coup so Trump is under no obligation to debate FKH on the same terms/venue.

FKH can come out and play by Trump's rules or continue hiding from interviews.....Her choice.

Besides that a former POTUS should pick the ground rather than someone who has never received a dem POTUS primary vote and was never the head of the ticket.
You can make whatever excuses you want for his cowardly drop from the agreed upon debate. I’d never challenge trumps ability to come up with excuses try to turn the tables on his opponents. Facts are facts though and this spin y’all are trying is pure comedy

You can make whatever excuses you want for his cowardly drop from the agreed upon debate. I’d never challenge trumps ability to come up with excuses try to turn the tables on his opponents. Facts are facts though and this spin y’all are trying is pure comedy
FKH can come out and play on Trump's court or not, it's totally up to her.....The question is if she's up to it....I think not.

If the dems can pull a "bait and switch" with the head of the ticket then FKH can damn well go where the debate is rescheduled and it won't be on ABC....It's just as simple as that.

He's already done that. He's a pussy.

It's a debate, not a pep rally. The only reason he wants an audience is so he can riff.
But if it's a straight up debate, he's toast. :)
You are in stage 4 TDS. The man took an assassin's bullet and stood right back up with his fist in the air. That isn't Hollywood, that is reality, something you have sadly lost contact with.

Forum List

Back