Kamala Hurricane Helene photo op goes wrong.

You sure are drinking the kool-aid and you're such a good sheeple:

Credit card debt hits record $1.14 trillion, New York Fed research shows

• Interest rates have barely ticked downwards, and the future dated vision is phantom ware.
  • Housing market and availability is a current issue -- and has been during the Biden / Harris administration
  • Harris's home buyer plan is a future-dated vision and assumes passage by Congress. She has to win first which isn't looking promising.
  • Port strikes, especially if it lasts any duration, will crush the economy, disrupt supply chains, increase the costs of goods and services and potentially cause the inflation rates back up into the Biden / Harris range.
Well sure when prices go up due to inflation and you have a shitty job that already barely paid the bills.

Trump should have handled covid better things wouldn't have got so bad.

You sure are drinking the kool-aid and you're such a good sheeple:

Credit card debt hits record $1.14 trillion, New York Fed research shows

• Interest rates have barely ticked downwards, and the future dated vision is phantom ware.
  • Housing market and availability is a current issue -- and has been during the Biden / Harris administration
  • Harris's home buyer plan is a future-dated vision and assumes passage by Congress. She has to win first which isn't looking promising.
  • Port strikes, especially if it lasts any duration, will crush the economy, disrupt supply chains, increase the costs of goods and services and potentially cause the inflation rates back up into the Biden / Harris range.
They give you the dollar number for debt because they think they can fool you. Income is up 25% since 2019 and debt is up about the same so you are no worse off than you were. They want you to feel stupid. Dont let them win.

I get your concernt on housing but there is no short term answer. It is decades in the making. We will have to chip away at that problem and Harris has ideas that will do that over the years.

We had a west coast strike in 2022 and there is more freight that comes that way. Do you remember issues from it? The country heals from that quickly.

It's as if her handlers are trying to make her looks stupid. Who still uses corded ear bud with their phone? IIRC, they have to be plugged into the phone to work.

you can't see where the phones are plugged in...

Also who to say she isn't using a different device on a plane.

this is all you got... Getting very desperate...

Okay well I think that photo op, just like her performance at the debate where she showed she could command the stage against a strong man former world leader, I think that pic makes her look very presidential. I can SEE her being president now. Thank for sharing it. And boy are you grasping at straws.
Look at the photo again, it doesn't show it not plugged in... This is really desperate by them..

They give you the dollar number for debt because they think they can fool you. Income is up 25% since 2019 and debt is up about the same so you are no worse off than you were. They want you to feel stupid. Dont let them win.
Looking at wage growth competing with inflation and the increased interest rates with credit cards, it's not as rosey as the glasses you have. Let's not forget that consumers are using credit cards because they have to for utilities, food and other related purchases.

YearWage Growth (%)Inflation Rate (%)Net Change (%)
2019​
3.6​
2.3​
1.3​
2020​
4.5​
1.2​
3.3​
2021​
4.7​
7​
-2.3​
2022​
6.7​
8​
-1.3​
2023​
4​
4​
0​
2024​
4.6​
2.5​
2.1​
I get your concernt on housing but there is no short term answer. It is decades in the making. We will have to chip away at that problem and Harris has ideas that will do that over the years.
So does Trump .. deport the illegals.
We had a west coast strike in 2022 and there is more freight that comes that way. Do you remember issues from it? The country heals from that quickly.
I'll take the word of experts over an anonymous, debate poster. Harris will just try to downplay it like you are.

Port Workers Strike on East and Gulf Coasts

Businesses now face a period of uncertainty. Trade experts say that a short strike would cause little lasting damage but that a weekslong stoppage could lead to shortages, higher prices and even layoffs.

“When we talk about a two- to three-week strike,” said J. Bruce Chan, a transportation analyst at Stifel, a Wall Street firm, “that’s when the problem starts to get exponentially worse.”

The prospect of significant economic damage from a strike puts President Biden in a quandary five weeks before national elections. Before the strike, he said he was not going to use a federal labor law, the 1947 Taft-Hartley Act, to force an end to a port shutdown — something President George W. Bush did in 2002. But some labor experts said he might use that power if the strike started to weigh on the economy.

FEMA is the Biden-Harris illegal immigrant re-settlement program, fuck American citizens.

Looking at wage growth competing with inflation and the increased interest rates with credit cards, it's not as rosey as the glasses you have. Let's not forget that consumers are using credit cards because they have to for utilities, food and other related purchases.

YearWage Growth (%)Inflation Rate (%)Net Change (%)
2019​
3.6​
2.3​
1.3​
2020​
4.5​
1.2​
3.3​
2021​
4.7​
7​
-2.3​
2022​
6.7​
8​
-1.3​
2023​
4​
4​
0​
2024​
4.6​
2.5​
2.1​

So does Trump .. deport the illegals.

I'll take the word of experts over an anonymous, debate poster. Harris will just try to downplay it like you are.

Your chart shows what I said. Wages kept up. No one is rich because of wage growth. It just keeps people struggling the same. People are not using credit any more than they ever have.

IMG_0122.jpeg

Your chart shows what I said. Wages kept up. No one is rich because of wage growth. It just keeps people struggling the same. People are not using credit any more than they ever have.

View attachment 1020672
Wages stayed lower than inflation rates in 2021, 2022 and fell flat in 2023. They are just now up in 2024, and that depends on the outcome of the longshoreman strike and its duration. You're doing exactly what you asked me not to do -- the numbers for wage growth are up .. but they only recently surpassed the inflation rate. When the inflation rate is higher than the wage growth rate, it's not helping Americans, as we continue to see in real-time.

Forum List

Back